Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Plank Walker posted:

9/11: never forget
covid-19: don't remember

i hope you tweeted that to him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

On Facebook

Wouldn't have had to steal if she had her TRUMPBUX

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

dentists office called me said they are rescheduling ppl back in for the first week of May i said that sounds very exciting and that ill see them in September!

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

fits my needs posted:

the gigconomy advertising upsets me

I think I saw it in a movie. It's more like "panicking constantly so you can pay your bills and hope you know someone making an app"

At least in my case :/

Fake edit: BERNIE DROPPED OUT?!?

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

just give me my money and stay the gently caress away from me or ill bite you

Goreban Dallas 2.0
Jan 4, 2019

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1247914464319504385?s=21

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Impkins Patootie posted:

Money making idea: people pay you so you'll to bite them

zvillin
Dec 7, 2004

really glad I'm no longer living across the street from that Kroger

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

:whitewater:

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Spoondick posted:

welcome to who's coronavirus is it anyways, the disease where everyone gets sick and the official death tolls don't matter

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

lol

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Impkins Patootie posted:

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

thanks for ur tweet bro

next tweeter you’re on the line

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

when you’re right you’re right.

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!

Trump endorses medicare for all

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

Voting for Trump to own the moderates

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/hourlyFox/status/1247917135852077056

:same:

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice

GOD he's so good, how does he keep doing it????

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

when he's right he's right

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

:geno:

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

A yospos guy everyone made fun of for saying that he wouldn’t take his “tiny blonde girlfriend” into a black neighborhood is a blue check now and reports on the Canadian government lol

is it shadowhawk

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pretty sure Biden will easily win Michigan for one

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits
In a shocking turn of developments, everything sucks.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
gently caress dis

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Honestly Biden probably wins all the states Hillary lost

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

gently caress EVERYTHING

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

Over Easy posted:

Most of those "prestige" television shows are unrewatchable. People get hooked because they want to see what happens next or unravel a mystery and once that is done, there is nothing to pull back viewers because any given episode just serves the overarching plot.

I can watch a star trek made before 2000 any day of the week, even voyager, because it's episodic and satisfying.

Farscape, sg1, Babylon 5, Miami vice, Banacek, columbo, magnum pi, rat patrol, batman the animated series, MacGyver, saved by the bell, the love boat and so on are all incredibly rewatchable. Just little story times for good boys and girls

Shows now tend to utilize the addiction formula to hook viewers for short term binges. Just gross.

This age will be forgotten. Obama to corona has been a cultural wasteland

One solution I've found for these types of shows is to just watch the season opener, and then the two part season finale. The opening "Previously, on XYZ" will catch you up on all the important stuff that happened during the other episodes.

You get all the payoff, and none of the BS.

This is how I watched Lost for the first and only time, and I will maintain that I didn't miss anything of value in the experience.

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Pretty sure Biden will easily win Michigan for one

lol no

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

Apparently exposing others to contagion is a specifically-named charge that exists in Ohio. Only a misdemeanor though while the shoplifting a felony.

lmao

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Gio posted:

lol no

Time will show

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Who are they offering in this trade

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
wait what the gently caress

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/intelligence-report-warned-coronavirus-crisis-early-november-sources/story?id=70031273

quote:

As far back as late November, U.S. intelligence officials were warning that a contagion was sweeping through China’s Wuhan region, changing the patterns of life and business and posing a threat to the population, according to four sources briefed on the secret reporting.

If this isn't complete bullshit doesn't that gently caress up all known timelines?

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

also sorry the “trump will outflank dems from the left” poo poo is sincerely dumb though i empathize with the sentiment being out of pure spite of shitlibs, establishment dems etc.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
https://twitter.com/carterforva/status/1247918386002133000

MoaM has issued a correction as of 17:19 on Apr 8, 2020

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

2DCAT posted:

if the dems were smart they'd go for a 3rd and a 5th round draft pick

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

2DCAT posted:

Crazyweasel
Oct 29, 2006
lazy

Cabbages and Kings posted:

wait what the gently caress

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/intelligence-report-warned-coronavirus-crisis-early-november-sources/story?id=70031273

If this isn't complete bullshit doesn't that gently caress up all known timelines?

quick Google tells me the Chinese whistleblower doctor was end of December, so this would maybe pull in the calendar by a couple weeks, but mostly jive with China knowing for a month or so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Wow lee carter some people are so private she’s as to be able to not put all their hopes and dreams into one candidate after a hard days work