Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

Ah very cool. Glad Bernard waited until after people risked their lives to vote for him yesterday to drop out.

(I get that he likely stayed in to make sure people showed up for the important down ballot race, namely the state Supreme Court race, but this is just another kick in the dick. I am so, so tired)

he didn't drop out, he'll still be on the ballot in every state, he'll still go to the convention, but he doesn't want people to give him their money or work for his election when, well, *gestures expansively*

sometime last month i became convinced that, barring very dramatic turns of events, trump would win against any democratic candidate running. with that, dickwaving over how ethical your vote is and how unethical other people's are seems even grosser than it used to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

impressive

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp

F

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Holy poo poo. And then Cole’s 6 hour. Lol

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Impressed they didn’t try to renege on the toxx this time lmao

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007
It's like a jonestown massacre.

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Context?

Cyks
Mar 17, 2008

The trenches of IT can scar a muppet for life

Hekk posted:

Context?

Toxx for Bernie who just suspended his campaign.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3869480&pagenumber=1&perpage=40
64 pages.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp

Fallom posted:

Impressed they didn’t try to renege on the toxx this time lmao

eh, they're not Permas, which is what the Hillary toxxes they tried to back down from were.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Toxx thread for the burning sandman. “Desolation of CSPAM” indeed :getin:

dubzee
Oct 23, 2008

Here have something that can't be fought over:
USS Theodore Roosevelt Commanding Officer Followed the Example of Colonel Roosevelt

By Commander Ward Carroll, U.S. Navy (Retired)

https://www.usni.org/magazines/proceedings/2020/april/uss-theodore-roosevelt-commanding-officer-followed-example-colonel

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
211 users banned as of this post and the number keeps rising :lol:

piL
Sep 20, 2007
(__|\\\\)
Taco Defender

Mr. Nice! posted:

Nothing to worry about, it's still a fraction of the accounts that get banned by all sorts of preventable bans. Theres no need to stop posting. You dont stop posting because copchat goes crazy in the CE thread, do you?

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

excited to not post in any of the coming offsites

Commoners
Apr 25, 2007

Sometimes you reach a stalemate. Sometimes you get magic horses.

piL posted:

Nothing to worry about, it's still a fraction of the accounts that get banned by all sorts of preventable bans. Theres no need to stop posting. You dont stop posting because copchat goes crazy in the CE thread, do you?

Anyone wanna go have a posting picnic in the Bernie toxx thread in cspam? It's looking pretty spacious right now :)

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Doc Hawkins posted:

excited to not post in any of the coming offsites

Did that happen before? I never really paid much attention to the political Toxx competitions.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Hot Karl Marx posted:

If biden didn't already promise a woman VP I bet you he would have picked Cuomo after this virus stuff. And then in a few months we hear that he fudged the numbers in NYC to get people back to work earlier and has blood on his hands. He's already saying that NYC has peaked and is going back down and wants people back to work ASAP but they aren't testing as many people now or people who die at home so the numbers aren't actually going down.

Look at that ban reason

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

Proud Christian Mom posted:

If yall move the goalposts any faster on #metoo you'll invent time travel

ace is explaining the mindset behind it, not endorsing it, jackass

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

Acebuckeye13 posted:

eh, they're not Permas, which is what the Hillary toxxes they tried to back down from were.

the hillary toxxes were not permas they were just regular bans

the mod at the time claimed they didnt want to go through the effort of banning hundreds of toxxers so offered to commute sentences in exchange for a charitable donation somewhere

most of us donated and ate a ban anyway because charity is good and so is upholding your toxx

Lake of Methane
Oct 29, 2011

The spine fund eats good this week.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

Patware posted:

ace is explaining the mindset behind it, not endorsing it, jackass

Can we be less actively hostile moving forward? Thanks.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:

McNally posted:

What the gently caress kind of weak poo poo is this

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

A Bad Poster posted:

What the gently caress kind of weak poo poo is this

Goddamnit, start being nicer in this loving thread, rear end in a top hat.

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

some levity then? this popped up on my twitter feed.

https://twitter.com/Reductress/status/1247947578618060801

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Mr. Nice! posted:

It's slowed down since Lightning Knight's lunch break ended but they'll reach me eventually.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-6i8UTZ4VE

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp

shame on an IGA posted:

It's slowed down since Lightning Knight's lunch break ended but they'll reach me eventually.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-6i8UTZ4VE

godspeed

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Kawasaki Nun posted:

Did that happen before? I never really paid much attention to the political Toxx competitions.

They already have one, although I have no idea if it still exists or not because I don't look at it

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Here's the first of these updates (for 4/8) I've seen with actual good news and not outright desperation in the writing.

https://twitter.com/ColumbiaSurgery/status/1247960490489372673

And for levity, enjoy some Creole

https://twitter.com/jmartNYT/status/1247965780752375812

fuckin Orgeron always sounds like a blender full of rocks and frogs

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

the bloodbath will be in november

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Milo and POTUS posted:

Look at that ban reason

lol i hope youre not being serious

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

facialimpediment posted:

Here's the first of these updates (for 4/8) I've seen with actual good news and not outright desperation in the writing.

https://twitter.com/ColumbiaSurgery/status/1247960490489372673

And for levity, enjoy some Creole

he's magical

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Doc Hawkins posted:

he didn't drop out, he'll still be on the ballot in every state, he'll still go to the convention, but he doesn't want people to give him their money or work for his election when, well, *gestures expansively*

sometime last month i became convinced that, barring very dramatic turns of events, trump would win against any democratic candidate running. with that, dickwaving over how ethical your vote is and how unethical other people's are seems even grosser than it used to.

lmao

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Hot Karl Marx posted:

lol i hope youre not being serious

I didn't know what was going on before I said that :shrug:

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

McNally posted:

pshhh i'm not gonna-

McNally posted:

Goddamnit, start being nicer in this loving thread, rear end in a top hat.

Yes sir, sorry sir.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Colorado is going blue no matter what, so I'm still writing in Bigfoot for president. Now the VP, I'm still hammering out who to write in. Leaning towards Mothman as of late.

I'll take my sweet rear end time researching all the down ballot folks and vote as progressively as possible, thanks to my ability to sit on my rear end and mail my ballot in (thanks CO). Frankly, down ballot is just as important, if not moreso, especially if you live in a conservative suck town like Colorado Springs like my dumb rear end. I can't imagine trying to research all those candidates for local gov positions again while voting in a goddamn booth. And I'll happily vote against a conservative for judge or sheriff or whatever.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

lol where the hell did they find Coach Conan up there

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

facialimpediment posted:

my god what's wrong with him

doctor please help that poor man

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:

Doc Hawkins posted:

A terminal case of Cajun.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Doc Hawkins posted:

coach o loving rules

geaux tigers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/DrEricDing/status/1247872359312351232