Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Writer Cath posted:

Just finished watching a playthrough of the Outer Worlds. What a fun romp.

I was having fun with that game. Then it just kinda...ended, leaving me to wonder where the other half of the game went. That might just be a me problem though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Watching the 07 Kobe World since all the Kobe Worlds are free right now and goddamn I wish this service was more convenient because Dragon Gate might be the perfect wrestling promotion.

esperantinc
May 5, 2003

JERRY! HELLO!

TV Zombie posted:

Watching Speed Racer and it’s an ok movie but man the visuals make my eyes hurt so much. Everything is so bright and fast.

I watched this movie while tripping on acid once, THAT was certainly a good time. Would recommend.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

the red shoes ballet sequence made me [redacted] in my jorts. what a film. bowing down to the pow god

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

ChrisBTY posted:

I was having fun with that game. Then it just kinda...ended, leaving me to wonder where the other half of the game went. That might just be a me problem though.

It's not just you. The game is very short by open world sci-fi RPG standards. "Only" 20ish hours.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I'm looking forward to them fixing saints row 2 to finally be able to play co-op in it again without using third party programs

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Kvantum posted:

It's not just you. The game is very short by open world sci-fi RPG standards. "Only" 20ish hours.

Yes, but I would rather have a short-by-genre-standards rpg that is immersive and interesting than a 150-hour game where the developers have to patch in an option to make your follower who is immune to radiation walk into a reactor for you because the fans revolted over what a stupid ending that was.

Outer Worlds wasn't completely perfect by any means but the storytelling was pretty good and it had a memorable plot. My main gripes are repetitive enemy types and a kind of empty-feeling world on most planets more than the run time.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I Before E posted:

Watching the 07 Kobe World since all the Kobe Worlds are free right now

Oh poo poo thanks for the headsup

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

My Aunt died quite young. She is missed.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

I did a thing

https://twitter.com/jaidroxide/status/1247988447488303107?s=19

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

oh but seriously I posted:

My Aunt died quite young. She is missed.

I'm sorry to hear that. Hope you're doing alright.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Mr. Carlisle posted:

I'm sorry to hear that. Hope you're doing alright.

Oh it was a while ago, I'm just feeling emotional & oversharing.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

I Before E posted:

Watching the 07 Kobe World since all the Kobe Worlds are free right now and goddamn I wish this service was more convenient because Dragon Gate might be the perfect wrestling promotion.

I'm one of the more vocal DG backers on this site but the DG Network is so hard to recommend. ¥500 a month more than NJPW and AJPW and DDT/NOAH. A super limited archive, just all the Kobe World shows and then stuff from i think 2018 onwards.

And then the fact stuff goes on live, stays up a week then comes down until their TV partner GAORA shows it. So deeply lacking. I get it's a small operation and that but it's a hard recommendation even with how great the wrestling is. Unless you can watch things live it's not convenient. But hey, easier and quicker than buying the DVDs from Japan. Slightly

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Oh it was a while ago, I'm just feeling emotional & oversharing.

It's not oversharing in the general thread. If you need to let it out, then :justpost:

Sometimes just putting pen to paper so to speak makes one feel at least a little better and heard

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Mr. Carlisle posted:

It's not oversharing in the general thread. If you need to let it out, then :justpost:

Sometimes just putting pen to paper so to speak makes one feel at least a little better and heard

:respek:

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

i watched peeping tom. even if it was 60 years ago lol at british people freaking out from it

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

yea ok posted:

i watched peeping tom. even if it was 60 years ago lol at british people freaking out from it
i haven't seen that in a long time but i remember it being prety good

Pinstripe Hourglass
Nov 27, 2008

=RIVER PEOPLE=
Ay yi yi! We look
like... cartoons!

yea ok posted:

Its so good and it’s a shame it killed his career. Tbh I think its a better movie than Psycho.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

yea ok posted:

British people basically live for freaking out over nothing.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

400 +/- gone, it is a loving massacre.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

forkboy84 posted:

British people basically live for freaking out over nothing.

I love the lady crying because the grime rappers were dancing aggressively. I hope she's doing ok.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

400 +/- gone, it is a loving massacre.

Holy poo poo

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

spring cleaning?

e: you dumbshits.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

coconono posted:

e: you dumbshits.

I feel seen.

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
Baking (and eating) my feelings.

Salted caramel and espresso chocolate chips with some pumpkin pie spice thrown in the dough.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

The nose and the mouth looked like big turds on my screen. Very relieved to see they were cookies, and not poop or crap. I'd like to eat those dookie cookies.

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

the secret ingredient of any good cookie is a better poo

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 19 days!
Yup definitely thought you posted poop, thanks for the laugh.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
sad eating poop as i watch cheers

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Hey baby I hear the poop a callin

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

I'm sliding over cars while I poop

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

I made frybread.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I will eat all the very good looking frybread

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

WSAENOTSOCK posted:

I made frybread.

That looks goddamn delicious.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

NienNunb posted:

Hey baby I hear the poop a callin

kelsey grammer is like "niles eating that entire wheel of winnimere was your worst idea yet"

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I want a giant greasy pizza

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Shard posted:

I want a giant greasy pizza

I made one of those too but didn’t post it because it looked too much like poop

Like how Cassandra saw the future but no one believed her about it?

I am like the Cassandra of baking but instead of not believing me everything I make just looks like poop

Captain Magic fucked around with this message at 06:01 on Apr 9, 2020

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

frybread is the best depression food. Esp with one of those vaguely Indian chicken in sauce over rice dishes. goddamn its 1am and I wanna tear up some indian food. This loving country.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

WSAENOTSOCK posted:

I made frybread.

sup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

i made corn dogs in the microwave lmao