Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Mainwaring posted:

I always imagine a pestilence as having more insects

Snowy posted:

But the plague is pestilence?

Unless it means a plague of locusts

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/in-pictures-51618188

welp guess it's accurate putting the arrow in between, then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Hell yeah

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

also that was March 10 and good news! it's gotten worse. so there's famine lined up

also apparently they made it as far as the Caribbean in the 1987-89 runup so let's see what kind of high score they go for this year~

Puerto Rico is not having a good time

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!

Hellblazer187 posted:

I'm gonna vote for Biden. But look, if we're going to start shaming people to tell them to vote for Biden can I at least have Louis CK back? Like we've just decided respecting women's boundaries doesn't matter, you HAVE to vote for the sex creep for president, can I at least have the sex creep that's like, made me laugh before.

I mean, he just put out a new special. I'm not gonna watch it, but I hear it sucks. So...congrats?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Poor Miserable Gurgi posted:

I mean, he just put out a new special. I'm not gonna watch it, but I hear it sucks. So...congrats?

Oh really I had no idea haha. I'm not gonna watch it either. I just hate having to vote Biden honestly. Biden's bankruptcy bill has caused me more harm than anything Trump ever did and he's a sex pest but I gotta vote for him. It bugs me that I have to vote for the sex pest that made my life shittier than it needed to be.

Edit: I read the review of the new special, and yeah I don't really want Louis back. That was a bad take before and I'm sorry I said it. I was trying to express that I'm bummed about elevating a creep who has done a lot to destroy the country to an important position. Louis was also a creep but relatively unimportant and was good at what he did, so he's better than Biden. But, no, I don't actually want him back. Just get rid of all the creeps, especially if they show no remorse.

Hellblazer187 has a new favorite as of 00:46 on Apr 9, 2020

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Hellblazer187 posted:

can I at least have the sex creep that's like, made me laugh before.

Sure. Just turn off your monitor.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

where is thunderdome

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

an actual dog posted:

where is thunderdome

right here, baby

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/639239867607416901/697583463787790356/Science_team.mp4

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

https://i.imgur.com/BBhWXV1.mp4

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

These just keep getting better

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Fury road was amazing so I don’t see any problems

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

this went on WAY too long

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

RFC2324 posted:

this went on WAY too long

my girlfriend keeps telling me that

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Spanish Manlove posted:

my girlfriend keeps telling me that

So how long did you cry after sex?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Way too long

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

That's what she said

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

I'd much rather tooth clippings to this poo poo

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
It's just a very bad meme. All it needed was the first two panels and it would just be ok. At least find different people with weird names to keep it going. I don't care for this meme. but at least it's not the tooth one.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Look, 2009 was a different time.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Paladinus posted:

Look, 2009 was a different time.

So was 2019. We could go outside.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Samuringa posted:

So was 2019. We could go outside.

We didn't, but we could have.

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

Seriously... you couldn't find a flipped yellow C7?

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.

Cartoon Man posted:

https://i.imgur.com/viM4mnX.mp4

Still funny even though this meme is like 5 years old now.

ugh. another one where it goes on too long before cutting to the pallbearers. the smash cut needs to be right at the decisive moment, where you're juuuuust about to find out how it ends. if you actually show the person's face hitting the ground or whatever, it ruins the entire thing (and plus it's just faces of death at that point). gently caress's sake.

it's like people saying "a little salami" all over again. morons!

this is the correct timing:

https://i.imgur.com/aBIcnBE.mp4
https://i.imgur.com/zZPTcNC.mp4
https://i.imgur.com/ZFAByqR.mp4

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Never had a naked school dream, but I STILL wake up in a panic and run to the computer to frantically write a final paper I'd forgotten! (Haven't been a student since 2011)

Thanks to this thread and another that keeps going on about Orson Scott Card I’ve just had a dream about being naked and standing accused of war crimes against an alien species.

Oddly there were no teeth despite me having broken one during quarantine

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I always get the rubber noodle arms when trying to fight some horrible enemy.

Good times.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.
the "oh my god it's exam week and I've missed the entire semester and now I'm not going to graduate" dreams are called PTSD, btw

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

I always get the rubber noodle arms when trying to fight some horrible enemy.

Good times.

Feels like punching through syrup. Somehow I still never lose though

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Lights that turn on but there's no loving light. For some reason that fucks me right up. And, uh, that's not so much fun when your actual IRL lightbulbs take time to warm up now.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Trevor Hale
Dec 8, 2008

What have I become, my Swedish friend?

Needing to shoot someone but not physically strong enough to pull the trigger / desperately need to hit the brakes on my car, but the car won’t stop / can’t talk because I have too much powder in my mouth / invited to hit a golf shot but I can’t put the ball on the tee or there’s not enough space to swing once I do

My subconscious thinks I’m loving useless

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007
Well, yeah; you're dreaming about loving golf.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Sometimes I'm driving the car from the passenger seat. Or the rear one. It's difficult!