Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

this is true btw:

lol france is a country full of perverts

this puts a really freaky spin on Onimusha, since Jean Reno and Mitsuhide Akechi are busy fighting known pedophile Oda Nobunaga

(Jean Reno was picked for Onimusha 3 because of his performance in Leon: The Professional)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
https://twitter.com/AdamFriedland/status/836056445204508675?s=09

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Lolita was a really good meditation on the kind of extreme psycho males who are still control virtually every level culture and ruin women’s lives with their nihilistic sexual obsessions, imo

I just remember some movie version with the guy giving sleeping pills to his wife so he could go bang his step daughter

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
After 100 episodes Ballin' out super is a real hit or miss podcast. It feels like Weeb david Plotz, tosh.0, and the alt-right caricature of queer feminists do make a majority of the episodes awkward for the guests.

I enjoy it, but man it is cringey.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

:hmmno:

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Mr Hootington posted:

After 100 episodes Ballin' out super is a real hit or miss podcast. It feels like Weeb david Plotz, tosh.0, and the alt-right caricature of queer feminists do make a majority of the episodes awkward for the guests.

I enjoy it, but man it is cringey.

yeah i wonder if oneangrygamer has a podcast we can listen to to escape all this sjw cringe

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Doc Hawkins posted:

meanwhile matt christman makes his triumphant return to balling out super

i love this stupid podcast so much

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Doc Hawkins posted:

yeah i wonder if oneangrygamer has a podcast we can listen to to escape all this sjw cringe

i already listen to cum town

Serf
May 5, 2011

matt christman irritably attempting to recall what a lever action rifle is called after watching anime is really making me laugh this morning

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
nmind

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Serf posted:

matt christman irritably attempting to recall what a lever action rifle is called after watching anime is really making me laugh this morning

They need to make him watch Hetalia

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

I was about to post a tap-dancing bit, but uh, guess this guy's putting on the Ritz

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Gripweed posted:

why, why the gently caress :gonk:

the movie one with the reddit aliens that turns pro-Gamergate at the end :twisted:

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
would love to see his reaction to the way Hetalia depicts the Rape of Nanking

Ograbme
Jul 26, 2003

D--n it, how he nicks 'em
r/CTH has information that will lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Dr. Killjoy posted:

would love to see his reaction to the way Hetalia depicts the Rape of Nanking

what

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
Japan hits China once and China’s portrayed as being a little bitch who never got over it. Or so I’ve heard.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Gripweed posted:

That one anime where the main characters a nazi child

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Dreddout posted:

dragon ball z?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Trabisnikof posted:

dragon ball z?

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Dreddout posted:

Saga of Tanya the Evil? Matt might like that.

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
Kaiji Ultimate Survivor is great because it's a gambling anime that just spends its whole duration ruminating on the banal evil of rich people, and features what feels like one of the only accurate portrayals of a genuine economically alienated protagonist

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Oh the nazi child anime? You must mean [people keep rushing in to name an increasingly esoteric list of animes that continues long past the point where they might be joking]

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Crane Fist posted:

Oh the nazi child anime? You must mean [people keep rushing in to name an increasingly esoteric list of animes that continues long past the point where they might be joking]

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Crane Fist posted:

And you can help donate $5 here to good 'ol Ballin' Out Super, a-hyuck!

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Crane Fist posted:

The simpsons

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Crane Fist posted:

there were two named, Dragon Ball Z and Saga of Tanya the Evil. Dragon Ball Z was the joke answer and Saga of Tanya the Evil was the real answer.

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib

lancemantis posted:

there was like a BBC Radio special on that whole thing in France and how macron loving his teacher is actually a great symbol for the country and how age of consent is basically impossible, because the French just believe in Love so deeply and passionately you see

or you know its a mix of a strong childfucker element and seething ongoing-but-lost anglo-france-dichotomy contrarianism

Between 2000 and 2015, at least 200,000 minors were legally married in the United States. 86% of those marriages were between that minor and an adult. About 5% of the minors were aged 15 or younger, meaning they would be under the age of consent in all United States territories.

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.
I just want to like The Fifth Element. Why does everyone have to be a pervert?

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

mods? MODS???

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Dmitri-9 posted:

I just want to like The Fifth Element. Why does everyone have to be a pervert?

I also want to like the Fifth Element but Luc Besson is an insane pervert and was like "hey you know what's a fun meet cute idea? He tries to make out with her while she's unconscious. hon hon hon etc"

Every French person should be jailed immediately

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

i just watch polanski and scream the author is dead into a pillow the whole time

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Looking up hetlia right now and this is some grade A weeb psychosis

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
People just let the weirdo cape kids like whatever Extremely nasty poo poo they wanted to circa 99-06

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Trabisnikof posted:

i just watch polanski and scream the author is dead into a pillow the whole time

I would like to personally thank Polanski for turning out to be an absolute monster and giving me the perfect excuse to not give a poo poo about his tedious films

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

going to the museum and shielding my eyes from the caravaggio paintings

actually prob all the paintings tbh

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Crane Fist posted:

I would like to personally thank Polanski for turning out to be an absolute monster and giving me the perfect excuse to not give a poo poo about his tedious films

chinatown is actually good and easy to pirate

rest are loving hot boring garbage

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Gripweed posted:

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Crane Fist posted:

Forget it Jake. It's Chinatown.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Xaris posted:

chinatown is actually good and easy to pirate

rest are loving hot boring garbage

repulsion and rosemary's baby are good

i saw the pianist when it came out but can't say how well it holds up and don't want to find out