Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016

Xaris posted:

chinatown is actually good and easy to pirate

rest are loving hot boring garbage

I liked the Ninth Gate when I was a teenager

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

i still like the ninth gate

it's not amazing, but it's not bad

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Chinatown is way less good when you know the director wanted you to sympathise with John Huston's character

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Crane Fist posted:

Chinatown is way less good when you know the director wanted you to sympathise with John Huston's character
maybe, the film editting and such is very clear he sucks rear end and audience is meant to sympathize with jack nicholson tho.

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

For one thing, the Iosif Stalin 2 heavy tank didn't see combat until 1944

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Xaris posted:

maybe, the film editting and such is very clear he sucks rear end and audience is meant to sympathize with jack nicholson tho.

Nicholson isn't the villain in the movie.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
I'm still going to watch Bitter Moon when I have a chance.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Hetalia seemed to be one of those things like touhou where 99% of the 'content' is made up by the fans

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

edit: wrong thread

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
Love when Feelix said anyone who scolds you for using words. Tries to use academic jargon to get you to not support what you think is right, and tell you to not listen to podcasts should be told to shut the gently caress up.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Has Trueanon done a Dan Schneiider episode?

https://twitter.com/viperwave/status/1248259683803992064?s=20

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

dogs getting hair all over that pizza

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

a former C-SPAM poster has a podcast and it just dropped a good ep on what REALLY brought Bernie down:
https://twitter.com/GoodOlBoysPod/status/1248078506292101129?s=20

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

lol the dog's named loli

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Troy Queef posted:

a former C-SPAM poster has a podcast and it just dropped a good ep on what REALLY brought Bernie down:
https://twitter.com/GoodOlBoysPod/status/1248078506292101129?s=20

If they're a "former" C-SPAM poster they're dead to me

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

You're either in or you're out motherfucker, get peepeedoodoo heisabadpresident tattooed on your rear end or be a class enemy

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

T-man posted:

You're either in or you're out motherfucker, get peepeedoodoo heisabadpresident tattooed on your rear end or be a class enemy

The C-SPAM tattoo would be a Trump head on your weirdly muscled back like Roger Stone has

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

People just let the weirdo cape kids like whatever Extremely nasty poo poo they wanted to circa 99-06

it's a lot more healthy if they like poo poo like Wolf's Rain

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Virgil Texas is too depressed to podcast, RIP.

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Stairmaster posted:

Yeah, he hasn't tweeted in a while. I hope he's okay :(

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010

Stairmaster posted:

Matt said on his stream yesterday that “I don’t know where Virgil is and I don’t care, he sent us something to put on the show but we aren’t putting up a segment by someone who won’t even talk to us”

feels bad

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lol

Often Abbreviated
Dec 19, 2017

1st Severia Tank Brigade
"Ghosts of Honcharivske"

Pirate Jet posted:

Matt said on his stream yesterday that “I don’t know where Virgil is and I don’t care, he sent us something to put on the show but we aren’t putting up a segment by someone who won’t even talk to us”

feels bad

I watched Matt's post-Bernie stream on Youtube and I have lot of respect for his pure posting energy. No time to clear your head, figure things out or come up with some lines to say, just fuckin get out there and glumly smoke weed into the camera.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
excited for the fallout

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

I still say the catgirl "jokes" are coming true and Virgil Texas is gonna emerge from quarantine as Virginia Texas

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Pirate Jet posted:

feels bad

re-watching it now, I don't remember this

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010

olives black posted:

re-watching it now, I don't remember this

it might not be in the YouTube upload they put up for obvious reasons but I watched it as it happened on Instagram

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
Virgil is obviously the chapo who believed in the electoral project far more than anyone else, I bet he's taking it pretty badly

Often Abbreviated
Dec 19, 2017

1st Severia Tank Brigade
"Ghosts of Honcharivske"
Meanwhile Amber has already stolen a bunch of kids from an orphanage and disappeared into the backwoods of upstate New York to start her own Marxist militia from scratch.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
man im like 4+ weeks behind on cth/ct/citations/trueannon

feels bad and seems like i missed a lot

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Often Abbreviated posted:

Meanwhile Amber has already stolen a bunch of kids from an orphanage and disappeared into the backwoods of upstate New York to start her own Marxist militia from scratch.

Amber becomes the American Castro. Can Sami people smoke cigars?

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Pirate Jet posted:

it might not be in the YouTube upload they put up for obvious reasons but I watched it as it happened on Instagram

it's in the youtube upload

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Goa Tse-tung posted:

it's in the youtube upload

Where at?

found it :smith:

olives black has issued a correction as of 21:19 on Apr 9, 2020

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Often Abbreviated posted:

TrueAnon needs to double check this post I'm getting some pedo vibes

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Gripweed posted:

I still say the catgirl "jokes" are coming true and Virgil Texas is gonna emerge from quarantine as Virginia Texas

Virginia Texas would be my favorite chapo, I support this

Often Abbreviated
Dec 19, 2017

1st Severia Tank Brigade
"Ghosts of Honcharivske"

T-man posted:

TrueAnon needs to double check this post I'm getting some pedo vibes

lol if you don't think Brace would be 1000% more worried about leaving kids in a New York orphanage, under the control of the cabal

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Xaris posted:

man im like 4+ weeks behind on cth/ct/citations/trueannon

feels bad and seems like i missed a lot

there are decades when nothing happens and weeks when podcasts happen

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

yeesh that is rough

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
found guilty of ghosting and failure to self-crit you are hereby severed from the money spigot by the union of twitter discourse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Stairmaster posted:

loving lol at being depressed making 200k a year goddamn