Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

lol that all of the wiping-down-packaging stuff is meaningless and that the recommendations for 6ft of distancing is totally inadequate

why is the 6ft thing inadequate? I've missed that one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

rump buttman posted:

it’s crazy how fast people want to gtfo

what kind of beans?

Load of pintos, santa maria piquintos, and heirloom red beans. Gonna make some bitchin red beans and rice.

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

brugroffil posted:

why is the 6ft thing inadequate? I've missed that one

one cough spreads germans all over the drat place

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

Azathoth posted:

A small enough niche industry that I'd rather not say.

word

as you know machines don’t care and are unforgiving. protect your neck, gently caress the bosses

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo
https://twitter.com/getfiscal/status/1247742094430613505

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1248344830117371904?s=20

we’re back baybay

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

VISIBLE FROM SPACE

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Failson posted:

If this ends strangers greeting with hugs too, I'm all for it.

furthermore how many in the Italian American legitimate business community must suffer and die until they realize the whole greeting with a kiss stuff is weird?

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib

lol, that's like 20 people.

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

this crisis keeps getting worse and worse

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gcp8osYmU88&t=167s

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

SKULL.GIF posted:

probably one of the ones that flatten you to a 2 inch thick spool of human flesh if you get sucked into the rollers

One of the guys I work with had his forearm get degloved when his long sleeved shirt got caught in one of the machines. His forearm is just skin stretched over bone, absolutely no muscle. I genuinely do not know how he didn't get the arm amputated.

A lot of those injuries are with the older workers though, the worst I've seen is a guy get his hand mangled reaching somewhere he knew better than to reach but did anyway. No idea how he recovered full use of it, but modern medical science is a wonderful thing.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

gently caress OFF

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

yeah im gunna keep wiping poo poo down lol

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.
Am I the only on who doesn't find this very reassuring?

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Vox Nihili posted:

gently caress OFF

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

poo poo. Source?

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

Arsenic Lupin posted:

poo poo. Source?

I think that's from season 4 of The Walking Dead

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/MikeBloomberg/status/1248348393338015759?s=20

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
NY is a big state. surely they dont need to be burying people on theme park island or central park. but I trust president chomo.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020

eric ciaramella posted:

NY is a big state. surely they dont need to be burying people on theme park island or central park. but I trust president chomo.

theyre unclaimed bodies
https://www.businessinsider.com/nyc-coronavirus-covid-19-hart-island-pottersfield-city-cemetery-burials-2020-4

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

ah man this going to be so loving cringe without a live studio audience

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
can anybody claim the bodies

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

probably make a solid commune building provided they had a food court

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
I heard we are opening up! Thank you!

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020
anyone with a shovel i imagine

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/status/1248350453492076546

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Gripweed posted:

Am I the only on who doesn't find this very reassuring?

"except harry. he's probably not coming back"

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Arsenic Lupin posted:

poo poo Source?

Anus

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

literally who watches snl. like for real. it seems entirely for liberals in their 40s and 50s and thats it

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lol i forgot about that one dude "unroyaling" himself, sounds like a healthy nation

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

big anti christ vibes

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

literally who watches snl. like for real. it seems entirely for liberals in their 40s and 50s and thats it

That is the audience

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

god this timeline loving sucks poo poo

can't even get one brief ray of sunshine

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Lol i forgot about that one dude "unroyaling" himself, sounds like a healthy nation

it happened right after his uncle's "nooooooo i'm not a pedophile" interview disaster, lol

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

can anybody claim the bodies

yeah i just walked in and they handed me a few. no id checking, no nothing. nows the best time to load up. bring a cart or something. they're heavier then they look.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Azathoth posted:

my work was going to require masks (but not provide them of course) but put that on hold almost immediately when we asked such complicated questions as "where the gently caress do I get a mask everywhere around here is sold out you dipshits" or "what masks are safe to wear around the machines where we're not allowed to have long beards because they might get sucked in did any of you fuckwits even consider OSHA"

you should be able to wear a mask around a rotating machine, think about a guy who is turning a toxic metal on a lathe or really anyone grinding anything, its more grabbable than bare skin but in a lot of cases not wearing one is clearly a greater hazard and theres no dangly bits from a real mask especially an industrial one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

that japan bounce lol

ah according to this chart it looks like us cases will start declining soon, looks like we made it boys