Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

maffew buildings posted:

Their own party has previously been more active in condemning them than opposing GOP insanity.

Ilhan Omar is also not Constitutionally eligible to be President.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

Stultus Maximus posted:

Ilhan Omar is also not Constitutionally eligible to be President.

Proud Christian Mom posted:

please sir this is not helping us elect tRump

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

I'd also accept AOC

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
Ok so who are the ELIGIBLE Dems that have the same platform as Sanders that the party hasn't actively tried to tear down?

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Internet Wizard posted:

I'd also accept AOC

Who is also not Constitutionally eligible to be President.

piL
Sep 20, 2007
(__|\\\\)
Taco Defender

Stultus Maximus posted:

That's just like, your opinion man.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

Stultus Maximus posted:

According to most of our executive branch neither was Obama

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Stultus Maximus posted:

Not yet but she is a future eligable US citizen

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

maffew buildings posted:

Ok so who are the ELIGIBLE Dems that have the same platform as Sanders that the party hasn't actively tried to tear down?

after the #metoo Biden deniers move the goal posts so fast they create time travel we can go back and pretend Warren wasn't a snake

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp

maffew buildings posted:

Ayanna Pressley, Pramila Jayapal for starters.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
I could accept Stacey Abrams as VP. Give her four years in the spotlight bringing up Republican voter suppression and outright election theft efforts.

Also a decent replacement if the Boomer Doomer does it's thing.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

A Bad Poster posted:

Edit: ^^^ Picking Sanders as VP is the only concession that would make me vote for him.

Someone needs to make a Schoolhouse Rock on first past the post voting.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

stacey abrams took a shitload of cash from bloomberg

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

Going to follow-up on this with two really, really positive signs:

1) More evidence that poo poo is working.

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1248387903283023875

2) At least someone is asking the correct question (but lol they haven't planned for loving poo poo yet so they're still two months behind)

https://twitter.com/RobGeorge/status/1248390339775180803

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
Aw man, the husband of the grandma who invited the wrong kid over for Thanksgiving died to Covid

https://twitter.com/kingjamal08/status/1248097922069041152?s=19

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp

PookBear posted:

Eh I'm not gonna blame her/her organization for taking Bloombucks, voting rights is an important thing and it's one of the least terrible things Bloomberg can do with his money.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
Canada's projection is that social distancing etc. will have to last probably 12-18 months barring any vaccine breakthrough

edit:

this is why im skeptical of all these early predictions of how rosy everything looks

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/coronavirus-live-updates-covid-19-covid19

I just dont trust anything the white house says

Hot Karl Marx fucked around with this message at 01:41 on Apr 10, 2020

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

How on earth would you ever have to say out loud "I don't trust what the White House says"

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

PookBear posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xub8nqHVZ1g

As Ace already said, it went to her voting rights org. I'm not gonna fault that even if it's Bloomberg. Broken clock and all that.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

SquirrelyPSU posted:

How on earth would you ever have to say out loud "I don't trust what the White House says"

It bears repeating.

BurningChrome
Jan 18, 2020

They said she cooked her own cancers for people who crossed her, rococo custom variations that took years to kill you. They said a lot of things about Chrome, none of them at all reassuring.

I just really like the clip ok

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Canada's projection is that social distancing etc. will have to last probably 12-18 months barring any vaccine breakthrough

edit:

this is why im skeptical of all these early predictions of how rosy everything looks

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/coronavirus-live-updates-covid-19-covid19

I just dont trust anything the white house says

The Canadians are probably following that Imperial College COVID study which basically said the thing. Three months of social distancing to start, a few months' respite, then back into this again for the winter, repeat until we have a vaccine. And frankly, I don't trust the CDC anymore either. DC's city government just adopted a new ordinance that says you have to be wearing a mask of some sort to even enter a grocery store, which suggests that they're not going to relax their posture anytime soon.

https://www.imperial.ac.uk/news/196234/covid-19-imperial-researchers-model-likely-impact/

I forget who it was that originally said this, but whoever once said "Republicans spend eight years talking about how the federal government is evil and the next eight years proving it" sure was loving right.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Milo and POTUS posted:

It bears repeating.

Cool with that.

"I just dont trust anything the white house says"

Yeah, I'm good.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
https://twitter.com/atossaaraxia/status/1247703400579547137

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
loving lol.

I just watched Moon the other day again. One step closer to cloning Sam Rockwell and leaving them on the moon with a rapey robot.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?
I see that nobody's figured out a way to make the cost-benefit briefing colorful enough.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

pantslesswithwolves posted:

I forget who it was that originally said this, but whoever once said "Republicans spend eight years talking about how the federal government is evil and the next eight years proving it" sure was loving right.
I really like that quote.

BurningChrome
Jan 18, 2020

They said she cooked her own cancers for people who crossed her, rococo custom variations that took years to kill you. They said a lot of things about Chrome, none of them at all reassuring.

But can I smoke these moonrocks though?

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

BurningChrome posted:

But can I smoke these moonrocks though?

Aren't moonrocks like silica and aluminum?

So I suppose you could, but you get the silicosis.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

not caring here posted:

There isn't a lot of aluminum in moon rocks. The big two are oxygen and silicon (which, I guess, is silica), followed by iron and calcium before aluminum.

BurningChrome
Jan 18, 2020

not caring here posted:

So it'll hit your chest about as hard as a real moon rock. Got it

BurningChrome
Jan 18, 2020

McNally posted:

There isn't a lot of aluminum in moon rocks. The big two are oxygen and silicon (which, I guess, is silica), followed by iron and calcium before aluminum.

I'm gonna show you life pal

BurningChrome posted:

So it'll hit your chest about as hard as a real moon rock. Got it

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

not caring here posted:

Squaaaaaare!

BurningChrome
Jan 18, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI3wpBU-MuY

BurningChrome
Jan 18, 2020

Chichevache posted:

Squaaaaaare!

Let's watch white people appropriate culture together friend
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLOCLrlJVlQ

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

BurningChrome posted:

Let's watch white people appropriate culture together friend
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLOCLrlJVlQ

Weed culture is human culture, friend.

BurningChrome
Jan 18, 2020

Chichevache posted:

Weed culture is human culture, friend.

gently caress that, I just saw her take a hit, cough all dainty and lady like, and bring out a pristine coca cola to wash it all down. Yo, gently caress outta here b. One time I took a bong rip of moonrocks and a dude lost balance. She waved that poo poo off like "oh my, that was potent. Oh dear, a loving refreshment."

Smdh I only want my weed imbibed by rn's. Weak rear end first hit.

BurningChrome
Jan 18, 2020

Nm i hit play again lmfao

BurningChrome
Jan 18, 2020

McNally posted:

What you know about that?

Correction: I don't even know about that packaging. drat yall.

BurningChrome fucked around with this message at 04:56 on Apr 10, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I know plenty about that. Shatter is cheaper and just as effective. Man up and smoke hash.

Moon rocks are a novelty. But hey, smoke what you want, I'm not paying for it.

I can't watch people talking at a camera like that. poo poo is just off-putting.