Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

shovelbum posted:

if the kids are going about freely that means that all the lockdown poo poo is having approx 0 impact lmao

oh 100%

highly recommend joining your local parent Facebook group if you can find one btw to see the chaos unfold

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Spoondick posted:

gee it's almost like with aggressive testing and contact tracing you can limit spread to vulnerable populations and prevent deaths

stfu nerd

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

brugroffil posted:

Tfw the NYT's top political reporter's journalistic standards are lower than Sean hannity

https://twitter.com/jbouie/status/1248432703252226048

Holy poo poo he's a reanimated corpse.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Jon Irenicus posted:

oh 100%

highly recommend joining your local parent Facebook group if you can find one btw to see the chaos unfold

so is there any reason to social distance or should I just be drinking in the woods lmao

Armadillo Tank
Mar 26, 2010

mark immune posted:

gettin some cheap meat to throw in the bean pot

upgrading from bats i see

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

lotta body stacking experts itt

let the bodies hit the floor then let the bodies hit the bodies

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

brugroffil posted:

Tfw the NYT's top political reporter's journalistic standards are lower than Sean hannity

https://twitter.com/jbouie/status/1248432703252226048

looks like skinny alcoholic george costanza

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Jon Irenicus posted:

the teens who get to leave their house have all successfully found places to congregate and grow more feral and unsupervised

the beaches are closed but they correctly identified that you can go to that state forest campgrounds on bikes and drink in the woods

shovelbum posted:

if the kids are going about freely that means that all the lockdown poo poo is having approx 0 impact lmao

cool asymptomatic teen zoomers using guerilla germ warfare against frail boomers in a stupefying act of generational jihad

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

cool asymptomatic teen zoomers using gorilla germ warfare against frail boomers in a stupefying act of generational jihad

i know this is gonna make me sound old but man teens think they can run the world but they are hilariously unqualified and would suffer hugely in a worse pandemic

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

XK posted:

Holy poo poo he's a reanimated corpse.

His takes make far more sense now that I know he is jealous of the still living

He wants to see us become like him

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Radirot posted:

made fish tacos for dinner.

God drat that looks good. I've been on lockdown with no restaurant deliveries for almost a month now and we've been cooking poo poo tier food because no-one is in the mood to put any effort into it.

What I'm saying is fax me that fish taco.

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

Spoondick posted:

gee it's almost like with aggressive testing and contact tracing you can limit spread to vulnerable populations and prevent deaths

Gee I wonder what flu deaths would drop to if we were doing this routine all the time and testing for flu?

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

shovelbum posted:

so is there any reason to social distance or should I just be drinking in the woods lmao

the time to start drinking in the woods has long past

if they cancel school for the rest of the year I'm getting gone

Wangsbig
May 27, 2007

OK guys that keep copypasting that I've been in a coma the last 20 years, I believe you now. get me out

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

Please somebody do the needful of Twitter. Look what it has wrought us.

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Jon Irenicus posted:

oh 100%

after school was first cancelled our parents group was never busier. flooded with dozens of precocious little posts a day about the things the kids were learning at home. we're learning space! LO is learning how to plant things! #colorwheelchallenge!

no one has posted since April 2nd.

lmao.

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

mystes posted:

It's almost like this is the real... No, I can't do it.

smiling imagining working for this guy and calling him mr pizza

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?

oh god

look at what this guy did with a single napkin and a pen

E Depois do Adeus
Jun 3, 2012

Nobody has better respect for intelligence than Donald Trump.

fosborb posted:

after school was first cancelled our parents group was never busier. flooded with dozens of precocious little posts a day about the things the kids were learning at home. we're learning space! LO is learning how to plant things! #colorwheelchallenge!

My mom is showing me how to use the sewing machine tomorrow. Can't wait to gently caress it up and get yelled at lol

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/lukeoneil47/status/1248310188362383361?s=20

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
stop steving the cum, george

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

The Red Chinese were lying about their numbers!

but in the opposite way of what we were saying last week, actually the virus was less bad than they said

https://twitter.com/bdomenech/status/1248420606741106688?s=20
https://twitter.com/JordanSchachtel/status/1248439656976441345?s=20

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

lol my non profit is gonna lose so many loving employees due to their bullshit. Stop scheduling people with kids for double shifts without asking or telling them, jesus.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

wait what's going on

FUCK COREY PERRY
Apr 19, 2008

Beachcomber posted:

People on TV keep calling this Corona Virus and it bothers me because it's a category, not an individual name.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

went to the chest freezer to pull some bacon out and it got stuffed with bagel bites and 80 servings of reheat and serve turkey lasagna stew, why do i live with people who suck so bad at quarantine hoarding

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

I was sort of excited when I saw "destroy non-profits" but quickly disappointed with the rest

conservatives really want to destroy even the parts of the social safety net that they succeeded in privatizing

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Charles 2 of Spain posted:

Joe Pizza is good friends with Matthew Calamari.

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

Atrocious Joe posted:

Good to see BioAnal Sys is doing well

BioAnal StepSys

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I'm still sad that Fish Flu didn't catch on, it had a lot going for it

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

the Spider kills like what, 7 people a day? More people die in car crashes everyday in the US and no on is saying get rid of cars

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

I'm still sad that Fish Flu didn't catch on, it had a lot going for it

Pangolin Plague

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

This reminds me of the guy from those Halloween horror factory whatever threads that grins gleefully at the scary car coming out of nowhere

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Here's how America is looking through an international lens for anyone interested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Opr6pVdANHY

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

Atrocious Joe posted:

the Spider kills like what, 7 people a day? More people die in car crashes everyday in the US and no on is saying get rid of cars

plus we all know japan has been fabricating their kaiju k/d stats

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
Just realized that theres going to be millions of people who grow to associate unbearable sorrow and death with the animal crossing menu music. theyll never be able to play it again

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

BrownianMotion posted:

We're coming into what will be known post-mortem as the "alcoholism surge" stage of shelter-in-place

I'm doing my part

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

oxsnard posted:

I'm ready to murder both of my kids ama

Me, 3 weeks ago: nah there's no point going out to my dad's farm with his chickens and a mere 500 acres of canoeable wetlands my kid won't be a problem

Me, yesterday, finding out my dad rented his place out to someone with kids: gently caress! That's my house! gently caress!! I need it! I can't take more paw patrol!