Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

motedek
Oct 9, 2012

386-SX 25Mhz VGA posted:

wait so is this guy bullshit or not

getting real hard itt to figure out which tweets are posted here implicitly to ridicule and which are actually true

the last two are idiots specifically because they didn't read the labels on the graph

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

Just realized that there’s going to be millions of people who grow to associate unbearable sorrow and death with the animal crossing menu music. they’ll never be able to play it again

Nah, they'll all remember that time they got to play video games for 3 months straight and get back to making their super virus.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

386-SX 25Mhz VGA posted:

wait so is this guy bullshit or not

getting real hard itt to figure out which tweets are posted here implicitly to ridicule and which are actually true

Obama's models were wrong.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Bearjew posted:

am I dead of covid

depends, can you hold your breath for ten seconds

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
check out this piece of human garbage

https://twitter.com/johndevonreid/status/1248386389684576259?s=19

Bund
Mar 2, 2007

you are getting very hungry

shovelbum posted:

youre totally right but also doesnt nyc constantly have a mass grave going for the poor anyway lmao just to point out our glorious status quo

the trenches they're digging on that nyc island are temporary mass graves because there's no possible way to store all the dead until proper internment services can take place. all those temporary coffins will be exhumed later. think of all the job creation in the grade diggers union

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Lessail posted:

when ff7r unlocks should i have a beer in hand y/n

yeah it's more of a beer game imo

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

I can't wait until Trump wins the Nobel Prize for discovering the cure for COVID-19.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

You ever rewatch stuff from when you were a kid. A lot of it sucks rear end. Like ninja turtles is downright terrible.

But theres some good poo poo, like dino the last dinosaur

80's cartoons were all poo poo. I loved X-Men when I was a kid and holy poo poo is that garbage animation. I've got a kid watching today's version of that poo poo and it's so much better.

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Just realized that there’s going to be millions of people who grow to associate unbearable sorrow and death with the animal crossing menu music. they’ll never be able to play it again

Sounds like Bunny Day alright

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Bund posted:

the trenches they're digging on that nyc island are temporary mass graves because there's no possible way to store all the dead until proper internment services can take place. all those temporary coffins will be exhumed later. think of all the job creation in the grade diggers union

still just lolling that you go into a trench there in totally normal times if ur a bum or whatever

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

He needs to be taking a handgun out of a manilla envelope there

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Atrocious Joe posted:

https://twitter.com/AlexBerenson/status/1248413174027542531?s=20

You know you can trust old Gil when he says, "It's just the flu!"

This is a fun statistic because although deaths are manipulated in every country its also the once which is probably manipulated the least and is most accurate in an environment without mass testing and a 20% error rate in the tests given. So with 16,000 deaths there are roughly...

5 million infections in the United States.

And deaths a lagging indicator since it usually takes 1-2 weeks after becoming symptomatic so when you apply our doubling rate we're probably at say 20 million or so. Looks like the ends coming soon boys!

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

fits my needs posted:

thank u mayor gavin, currently governor preparing to run for president

I think when California secedes he'll go with Techlord Newsom.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Ringo Roadagain posted:

lmao that people are claiming this is a nothing burger because the models werent perfect while new york is literally digging mass graves hahahahaha

Also we'll be repeating this for every metro area in every state for who knows how long. There's no way we'll be locked down long enough for this poo poo to burn out.

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Bund posted:

the "temporary" mass graves line is just bullshit they're putting out because they don't want people freaking out that their relatives are going into mass graves, imo. there's no plan to dig those graves back up.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Relevant Tangent posted:

I think when California secedes he'll go with Techlord Newsom.

CPA Hell
Apr 15, 2007

I like to press the number six!

some one is excited for the impending sweet release of death

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
gavins gonna own.....

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Sharkie posted:

the "temporary" mass graves line is just bullshit they're putting out because they don't want people freaking out that their relatives are going into mass graves, imo. there's no plan to dig those graves back up.

We've done an amazing job with family separation so far, why wouldn't reunification be just as good from beyond the grave?

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

fits my needs posted:

gavins gonna own.....

It always circles back around to Eyes Wide Shut.

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

Sharkie posted:

Sure there's a plan, it'll just cost you a bit. But that's no problem for a loved one right?

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

that japan bounce lol

Over Easy posted:

the scale of the y axis seems do be doing the heavy lifting in curving the US numbers

I've been looking at this site, they got fun graphs you can customize

https://ourworldindata.org/coronavirus

Here's a linear chart

And world log vs linear

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

You can customize your town tune in animal crossing

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

He married Kimberly Guilfoyle, what a moron.

Toys For Ass Bum
Feb 1, 2015

lol

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020

legit expected that dude to be canadian

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

anime was right posted:

this is actually just a grave for me, when i die.

when I'm in there they call it six graves

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

fits my needs posted:

gavins gonna own.....

Harper's Bezoar

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

fits my needs posted:

gavins gonna own.....

Just look at those words.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

good catch

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

XK posted:

He married Kimberly Guilfoyle, what a moron.

GILF Oil

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

cum infections

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

owns tbh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfYL96O9Mhc

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020
snowden warning that coronavirus monitoring systems will be inevitably turned against the populace makes me feel some type of way

hes probably right but who knows how many people could be saved with better monitoring

my initial response is now isnt the time but then again its probably the only time

on the other hand the pizza tracker app can tell whether or not youre uighr so like maybe that ship has already sailed

i wonder if snowden is now well into useful idiot territory or if hes still some kind of hero

Armadillo Tank
Mar 26, 2010

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

lotta body stacking experts itt

Excuse me, we call ourselves GAMERS.

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

lotta body stacking experts itt

tetris has prepared us for this moment!!

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

friendly 2 da void posted:

CIA KNEW ABOUT COVID-19 IN NOVEMBER 2019

is absolutely fake as gently caress

these assholes didn't say poo poo through Jan Feb March when the thing was spreading and now they're trying to rewrite history? FOH

tbf they could have known and been ignored completely by trump

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Spoondick posted:

my kids have been getting into retro cartoons like looney toons, scooby doo, rugrats... walked in on my youngest watching the super mario brothers cartoon once
Good kids

Report back after you show them Rocko's Modern Life and The Ren & Stimpy Show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

seattle plague rat posted:

snowden warning that coronavirus monitoring systems will be inevitably turned against the populace makes me feel some type of way

hes probably right but who knows how many people could be saved with better monitoring

my initial response is now isnt the time but then again its probably the only time

on the other hand the pizza tracker app can tell whether or not youre uighr so like maybe that ship has already sailed

i wonder if snowden is now well into useful idiot territory or if hes still some kind of hero

who still gives a poo poo about snowden lol