Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bePBQA30vQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

Sounds like a good way to get your house robbed

Totally. The person taking a lovely delivery job in order to support their family is also the person who is going to risk it all by robbing a rich person's house.

turd in my singlet
Jul 5, 2008

DO ALL DA WORK

WIT YA NECK

*heavy metal music playing*
Nap Ghost

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

of course if you read the article you see that these are people who live in affluent neighborhoods and can afford to tip, they just choose gently caress with the people who make their lives livable out of their own pettiness. amazing.

lmao @ doing this to starving people who literally know where you live

efb

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Dies instacart etc at least blacklist assholes like that from their platform?

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Maine's having a good one in this quarantine after last night's snow storm.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

brugroffil posted:

lmao

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

brugroffil posted:

according to the article they refused to even discuss the subject and implied that it's their customer's right to tip as they please.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

brugroffil posted:

why would they blacklist paying customers

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Bert Roberge posted:

Maine's having a good one in this quarantine after last night's snow storm.

My electricity went out from a wind storm (lol) on Tuesday night and it took 18 hours to get it back on. I live two miles from center city here.

40 years of cutting everything to the bare minimum owns

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

turd in my singlet posted:

lmao @ doing this to starving people who literally know where you live

efb

and what snacks are in the pantry

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
How are all the wars going (Syria, Ukraine, Yemen, ect ect ect)? Are things being put on pause with all this or what

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

How are all the wars going (Syria, Ukraine, Yemen, ect ect ect)? Are things being put on pause with all this or what

Covid-19 has been given an ak-47

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
doesnt quebec supply a good chunk of power for a large area of the north east coast of the states?

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
https://twitter.com/caio_thiago/status/1248591373454004224

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Hot Karl Marx posted:

doesnt quebec supply a good chunk of power for a large area of the north east coast of the states?

Yes, but just the actual power, the infrastructure on the US side isn’t theirs and fails a lot.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

univbee posted:

Yes, but just the actual power, the infrastructure on the US side isn’t theirs and fails a lot.

hon hon hon

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

https://twitter.com/SecPompeo/status/1248595117377716224?s=20

ChipNDip
Sep 6, 2010

How many deaths are prevented by an executive order that prevents big box stores from selling seeds, furniture, and paint?

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

My electricity went out from a wind storm (lol) on Tuesday night and it took 18 hours to get it back on. I live two miles from center city here.

40 years of cutting everything to the bare minimum owns

TBF it's not like it snows much in Maine. No one could have prepared for this :downs:

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
https://twitter.com/alexstaar_wx/st...758404%3Fs%3D19

Potential for some very severe weather and winds for much of the east coast and south and Appalachia Sunday Night into Monday. Possible 90mph wind gusts and potentially the most damaging storm since the derecho

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

nice work C.LIE.A.

lost another one

terrible season

Actual Satan
Mar 14, 2017

Keep on partying!

You'll NEVER regret it!

Trust ME!

Don't worry, this will change once the violence begins

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

that's almost a whole gigabyte of winds

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Hi! Here are some bullshit U.S. numbers for today, Friday April 10th 2020:

Throatwarbler
Nov 17, 2008

by vyelkin
I have a delivery from Whole Foods coming this afternoon and didn't leave a tip when ordering, so I am going to leave some cash in an envelope. I am also fairly well supplied with KN95 masks, and won't use too many of them while I work from home, do you think the WF delivery person would appreciate a clean mask with the tip as well?

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i wonder if anyone has spread the roni to the sentinelese yet

WorldsStongestNerd
Apr 28, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

etalian posted:

The new Coronachan Cathedral

Even in death, the social ape likes to be congregated together. If any part of myself remains part of this world after death, that looks a lot more fun than being by myself in a box.

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

Squizzle posted:

i wonder if anyone has spread the roni to the sentinelese yet

they’ll just shoot it full of arrows and leave it to die on the beach like so many starry eyed missionaries

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Throatwarbler posted:

I have a delivery from Whole Foods coming this afternoon and didn't leave a tip when ordering, so I am going to leave some cash in an envelope. I am also fairly well supplied with KN95 masks, and won't use too many of them while I work from home, do you think the WF delivery person would appreciate a clean mask with the tip as well?

If you can in the future, definitely tip via their system. It's a lot easier on those folks than cash, especially when they may not have gloves available.

If you have a "new in the box" one or one wrapped in plastic, probably. Otherwise you'll just terrify the poor guy.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

"saudi led coalition" lmao

easy to declare ceasefire when you're getting loving worked

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

Throatwarbler posted:

yeah I reckon they would

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Well, behind diarrhea obviously

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020
day 6 or 7, not dying before this illegally occupied demon cracker nation does :d2a:

e: d2a has that rona flush

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Throatwarbler posted:

normally I'd say just the tip but yeah the mask would be good too

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

2DCAT posted:

Well, behind diarrhea obviously

making GBS threads yourself to death to own the libs

life is a joke
Mar 7, 2016

Throatwarbler posted:

Unless this varies by market, your tip was already included in the order ($7-$10 where I live) by default, unless you removed it. You can adjust it and add a few extra dollars too. Look at the invoice and see if there's already a line for it.

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

Mr. Sharps posted:

they’ll just shoot it full of arrows and leave it to die on the beach like so many starry eyed missionaries

I've always wondered how long tribes like that can survive without a diversity of genetics. A few more generations and it's going to look like a middle ages royal family in there

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

not the beans we're looking for

blandular
Aug 22, 2004

I just heard a snippet on the radio about a single study from the Mayo Clinic suggesting people with type A blood might be more susceptible to the virus. So obviously that's now a true and proven fact, but has anyone else seen that/could link to it? I'm trying to find it but having trouble

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

ukraine is slightly worse in ceasefire violations, with additional concern as russian soldiers just shuffle unheeded in and out of donbas

but hey, drones!!

https://twitter.com/UKRinUN/status/1247203395846443009