Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

Didn’t someone LP fan draw something like this except it’s the Something Awful paywall?

The danganronpa saga was pretty hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

precooked chicken wings and then freezing them?the corona doesn’t stand a chance

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Maybe it's because I live in south mississippi but I have several friends who are going to be in a more stable financial situation as a result of trumpbux + berniebux(unemp) than they have been in years. One friend has 3 kids and has been living in hotel rooms for a couple months day-to-day and he will finally be able to get his family moved into an actual place again. One is living with her super old probably gonna die geriatric grandma and will finally be able to get away from that. It's insane how for a lot of people, as long as they don't get sick and die, the coronavirus will drastically improve their lives. That's how loving dogshit america really is

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

a.lo posted:

i wish the big bang theory was still making episodes because there would definitely be an episode for this

Gotta buy a Switch with my trumpbux!

...might buy a switch always wanted to play the new zelda. R there any other hood games for it that arent for babiez

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Shageletic posted:

...might buy a switch always wanted to play the new zelda. R there any other hood games for it that arent for babiez

yeah there are lots.

the switch is fun and good.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Ate too many beans can barely walk straight/remember the names of my kin

a_gelatinous_cube
Feb 13, 2005

I thought my Switch was going to be a great indie machine when I got it, but instead I just play hundreds and hundreds of hours of nothing but Into the Breach on it.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Shageletic posted:

good luck finding one

animal crossing is awesome and it's for ALL AGES

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

wow lmao

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Shageletic posted:

There's a workout game that guides you on how to do exercises and uses the motion sensors from the controllers to evaluate how well you do. It went from 80 bucks to 284 on Amazon, but here's a brief demonstration of how combat works, notice the guide in the upper left. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CE1LFKoqmtg

Zyklon B Zombie posted:

I thought my Switch was going to be a great indie machine when I got it, but instead I just play hundreds and hundreds of hours of nothing but Into the Breach on it.

Yeah, grab Into The Breach, I'm never gonna unlock that final squad though.

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020
if you havent filed in 18 or 19 or direct depoit isnt on file you can still go here for paper checks https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/non-filers-enter-payment-info-here

checks start going out april 24 i read, but look for yourself to be sure

glad i never used direct deposit, i want a keepsake of the/this time trump tried to kill me

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
yeah, spending on local restaurants is good. especially if you are connected enough to the waitstaff and cooks in your area to know which owners are assholes and which ones aren't, spending trumpbuxs on local curbside take out is the way to go.

save all delivery options/services for those that can't easily get out of their places.

if you can afford it, still generously tip even take out. consider it hazard pay.

Any take out or delivery is going to bring someone within 6 ft of the customer unless the customer specifically chooses to social distance themselves. think of all the other customers who aren't doing that.

for me personally, if i'm not willing to pay a 30% tip for that bullshit, then we can eat out of the bean stockpile

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Switch owns. Just defeated Pinwheel in Dark Souls, cannot find the next Tomb of the Giants bonfire. Playing 10 year old games ftw.

cosmin
Aug 29, 2008

Zeroisanumber posted:

Move to happy thread.

where’s the happy thread? i have a very bookmark/un-bookmark relationship with this thread, could go with some feel-good takes every once in a while

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Man Musk posted:

Ate too many beans can barely walk straight/remember the names of my kin

That means they're starting to work.

Eat more beans.

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010

seattle plague rat posted:

if you havent filed in 18 or 19 or direct depoit isnt on file you can still go here for paper checks https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/non-filers-enter-payment-info-here

checks start going out april 24 i read, but look for yourself to be sure

glad i never used direct deposit, i want a keepsake of the/this time trump tried to kill me

I filed last year, but live overseas (S. Korea) and have moved from that residence.

How do I tell them where I am?

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
Nm

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

lmao

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

I was cooking every day for like the first 3 weeks but I moved to ordering out a lot (still cooking) just because cooking gives so many loving dishes to wash and my apartment doesn't have a dishwasher and I'm really just over that in general. Thinking about Chinese tomorrow. Supporting an Asian-owned business right now's a really good way for me to feel smug and self-righteous as I stuff my face with braised duck and fried rice while playing Red Dead Redemption.

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020

Charlz Guybon posted:

I filed last year, but live overseas (S. Korea) and have moved from that residence.

How do I tell them where I am?

buddy, i dont even know where i am

do your best clicking and god bless

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Can't believe this Jesus guy is going to the desert by himself to pray. You've got to be in a church building genius!

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

CoronaVirus is the Dark Souls of social interaction

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

the content i crave!

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

switch is good. zelda is good. want the ff7 remake. Trimp

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
I can't wait to hear all the lovely standup routines that are basically "And what's the DEAL with not goin' outside??'

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

yeah just buy poo poo to keep yourself entertained. money ain't real anyway i assure myself as i close my eyes and

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

I can't wait to hear all the lovely standup routines that are basically "And what's the DEAL with not goin' outside??'

Avenue 5 was a documentary

Tei
Feb 19, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Atrocious Joe posted:

this and all the other non-weirdo accounts tweeting videos make it seem like a smallish eruption
https://twitter.com/shannonmstirone/status/1248811612284153859?s=20

The big one in 2018 removed the top of the mountain and now it looks like this. So probably has been errupting constantly since 2018.

Please ignore the huge flying arrow in the sky

Tei has issued a correction as of 08:21 on Apr 11, 2020

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
hi i would like a new expensive jeep car thanks

eighty-four merc
Dec 22, 2010

In 2020, we're going to make the end of Fight Club real.
can't wait to put $1200 down on a brand new jeep

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
https://twitter.com/RexChapman/status/1248681877159936003

lmao if i had to deal with a bunch of peoples selfies taped to their PPE id sign the DNR right then and there and crimp the o2 tube

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

fosborb posted:

save all delivery options/services for those that can't easily get out of their places.

The delivery backlogs seem to be clearing up in a lot of areas as people fill their pantries and/or run out of pizza money. It's a weird thing but maybe it's because I'm in the burbs and there's a relatively high delivery to people ratio even if it's not that many places. Even like grocery delivery is available on short notice now.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

fosborb posted:

lmao if i had to deal with a bunch of peoples selfies taped to their PPE id sign the DNR right then and there and crimp the o2 tube

Nah it's cool we can't let the virus rob us of potentially seeing cute medical personnel ffs

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

can't wait to survive the roni and also global climate change only to die to a beautiful seismological death while listening to groovy synth beats

e last earthquake was watching shrek clips, really had a brush with something magical there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

fosborb posted:

You're OK. That is way too much PPE for the US of A so you don't need to worry.