Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Not Evans posted:

Currently got five blokes over not counting the three that live heret

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1c_I841J6_M

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
Is this thread a bubble? We seem to be considerably less hysterical about covid-19 here than posters in the other GBS threads where it's being discussed.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

are those threads full of Americans getting owned by covid?

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

This thread in general is more relaxed than most threads that are generally taken over by angerposters, who are admittedly fun to rile up at times

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Caesar Saladin posted:

This thread in general is more relaxed than most threads that are generally taken over by angerposters, who are admittedly fun to rile up at times

gently caress up cuhnt

Fanelien
Nov 23, 2003

yoloer420 posted:

My grandmother died from covid-19 today. poo poo is very hosed.

If you know anyone breaking isolation or social distancing rules please snitch on them via crimestoppers.

Snitching is officially good now, but only for this one thing ok.

Sorry to hear that mate. My condolences.

PS: ya I know I'm two pages behind.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Fists Up posted:

What time did you go? At my local Coles and Woolies I've only ever had maximum 10 people waiting.

About 1pm. I live in a huge cluster of towers (South Yarra VIC) served by only one non-Chinese grocery so it's always really busy.

Came back at 5pm and got in right away but it was still shoulder to shoulder in most aisles. Still had heaps of toilet paper though, that's two weeks in a row of good supply.

Fanelien
Nov 23, 2003

Lolie posted:

Is this thread a bubble? We seem to be considerably less hysterical about covid-19 here than posters in the other GBS threads where it's being discussed.

Don't forget thanks to our 1/4 acre culture and being an island nation makes us far less vulnerable to this stuff. Yeah it sucks poo poo, but those of us in Aus are probably one of the best placed to be out of the poo poo soon.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Only one house sold at auction this Saturday in Victoria. Was like 84% clearance rate a couple weeks ago

Bill Posters
Apr 27, 2007

I'm tripping right now... Don't fuck this up for me.

Just out getting fish & chips. I rock up to the door that clearly says only two customers at a time and of course there's two idiots just standing inside waiting for their orders.

As i stand by the door one bloke eventually cottons on and steps outside. Someone else comes along as I'm ordering but the other old prick just ignores it and continues to stand directly in front of the fridge while the poor girl waits outside.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Anyone got any hot tips for obtaining toilet paper?

iRend
Jun 21, 2004

MOTHER, DID YOU eeeeeayyyyy.... ooooooaaa... ff.

NITROUS DIVISION
There's a jackbox in 2 hours. Start drinkin. Get on discord if you're not there already. etc.

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/subscribe

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Jestery posted:

gently caress up cuhnt

swears in wikipedolian
:350:

femcastra
Apr 25, 2008

If you want him,
come and knit him!

Lolie posted:

I put in a report to the police for a party that was over the road last night, but it seems like people generally following the guidance, being less dickish and hopefully less panicked as a result.

Not Evans
Aug 2, 2007

Tobias, have you been flogging Simpsons prop replicas on the internet again?
I would dob this one in if I had literally anywhere else to go, not that I want the cops around here at all myself but this place is no longer safe for me in too many ways. The last thing I need is to go back to squatting and sleeping rough in the middle of a pandemic

Airstream Driver
May 6, 2009

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

Only one house sold at auction this Saturday in Victoria. Was like 84% clearance rate a couple weeks ago

I've watched a couple of online auctions and they've been pretty dodgy.

iRend
Jun 21, 2004

MOTHER, DID YOU eeeeeayyyyy.... ooooooaaa... ff.

NITROUS DIVISION
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74ygsh66sXw

we are playing quiplash 1 for some reason

e: oh yeah it's because i'm lazy

iRend fucked around with this message at 12:25 on Apr 11, 2020

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

My neighbour won't stop playing Hippie Sabotage by Devil Eyes at full volume for hours. What's the best way to murder him?

CAMP FARTING ROCKS
Jan 14, 2005

Lolie posted:

I been having a hell of a time reading the covid thread from page one at January 22 from the far off distant future of April.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

My cousin is down South, and their neighbour who lives up in Sydney rocked up today to their holiday house. She umm'd and arr'd about dobbing them in, then eventually called the cops on them.

Cops arrived, knocked on the neighbours door, fined them, told them to gently caress off home, then immediately afterwards came to my Cousins door and told her what happened while the neighbour watched them.

Fuckin brilliant work fellas :downsbravo:

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS

Costco

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Please bitches. If nothing else I am a gentleman
I'm getting fuckin fat as

Old Woman Island
Feb 21, 2011

Just saw something terrible goons....my empty weed jar :smithicide:

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
They're going to have to legalise and tax now just for the income.
Corona is going to transmute these squares into mudfucking hippies before its done.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
I'm so bored that I defrosted the freezer and cleaned the oven yesterday. Thinking about cleaning windows today.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Nice day to garden.
Ive started making bird nesting boxes but Im going to need more workable wood than the turpentine floorboards Im starting with. Turpentine weighs a ton and is hard as wood gets.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

tardwrangler posted:

Nice day to garden.
Ive started making bird nesting boxes but Im going to need more workable wood than the turpentine floorboards Im starting with. Turpentine weighs a ton and is hard as wood gets.

I'd love to be out gardening but until someone goes to Bunnings for me, all I can do is weed and trim back the stuff which is growing over the fence from next door.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

They’ll surely be launching online sales soon

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

tardwrangler posted:

Nice day to garden.

Noice
o
i
c
e

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

well why not posted:

They’ll surely be launching online sales soon

It's online but it's click and collect

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/xenzor1/status/1242252227781087232

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Since I stopped the weed I have started getting the most frighteningly vivid dreams, I had one last night where I was fistfighting my dad in a dirt pit for what seemed like hours.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
The other night I had a dream my ex-girlfriend's mum was performing a colonoscopy on me.

anti-magic
Sep 9, 2012

We've come up in the ram-raiding business, Owl.
It's all high class now.
No more baby seats.

Caesar Saladin posted:

Since I stopped the weed I have started getting the most frighteningly vivid dreams, I had one last night where I was fistfighting my dad in a dirt pit for what seemed like hours.

Who won?

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Dads dreamtime squirrel grip.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

It was evenly matched tbh, just furious combat for hours until I woke up. The fight had not finished. These dreams have been so crazy, its like my brain cannot distinguish them from reality.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

The other night I had a dream my ex-girlfriend's mum was performing a colonoscopy on me.

Who won?

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

Ayyyyyyy, hand made lasagne and Costco shanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

ili posted:

Who won?

hmmm good question