Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
no matter what your bent the best way to be a juror is to be/pretend to be as stupid and uninformed as possible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

mooyashi posted:

no matter what your bent the best way to be a juror is to be/pretend to be as stupid and uninformed as possible

also assume the cops are lying because they are, its their job

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

GalacticAcid posted:

Lol. Jackson did kill a lot of British people in 1815 at least so he wasn’t all bad

pretty sure he killed a whole lot more indigenous people, the karmic balance is not in his favor

you do not, under any circumstance, got to hand it to him

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
dead quiznos lady

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Ah, te innocent age before Mayor Pete

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Big Structural Bailey. Man do I wish I could forget what this was. :ughh:

NightGyr
Mar 7, 2005
I � Unicode
That time Dr. Dre bragged about his daughter getting into USC "on her own" after he donated $70 million

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

mooyashi posted:

bill clinton playing a loving sax on arsenio lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=433-nmcWw8E

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJe86RQq8lQ&t=15s

remember when Jim Kramer talked about being a Spartacist

and also says he has 'what is to be done' memorized. god lmao

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

https://twitter.com/Coochiebone/status/1248253490289401856?s=20

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

thetan_guy42
Oct 15, 2016

murdera

Lipstick Apathy

F

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
Also another funny Andrew Jackson moment was when he fought the Battle of New Orleans despite the US and Britain having signed a peace treaty a week before. Since communication was so bad when people got news of the battle and the peace treaty in tandem they thought Jackson had won the war and this communication failure was the major reason we had Jackson had president and his baby indian removal.

John Quincy Adams actually sided with natives in treaty disputes and also swam naked in the potomac every morning.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
battle of New Orleans owned

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
just laid waste to the limeys

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
it was jackson's artillery that hosed em up

Big Dick Cheney
Mar 30, 2007
In 1814 we took a little trip

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
in 1863 New York draft riots irish rioters tried to destroy the headquarters of the pro-republican New York Times and were stopped by reporters and staff manning gattling guns.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

vyelkin posted:

Dick Cheney shot a guy in the face and then the guy apologized for getting shot

the media agreed with the administration to use the term "peppered" instead of "shot" even though the guy still has birdshot stuck in him

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

wonder if every fortune 500 ceo and member of the house/senate, as well as the entire washington/NY media establishment, would like some "pepper".

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

Maya Fey posted:

wonder if every fortune 500 ceo and member of the house/senate, as well as the entire washington/NY media establishment, would like some "pepper".

"Another attack by the revolutionary group known as 'the Front of the House' leaves 2 dead..."

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

zegermans posted:

the media agreed with the administration to use the term "peppered" instead of "shot" even though the guy still has birdshot stuck in him

I heard he died but actually he is alive. weird.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Pick posted:

I heard he died but actually he is alive. weird.

same thing happened to me pick, I posted about it a while ago..was certain the dude was dead and then he wasn’t

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
https://twitter.com/spiritnght/status/1248083674719047682?s=21

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

lol

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

In case doomsday didn't seem close enough already, Krakatoa is erupting.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Pick being auto-probated whenever they show their face in C-SPAM.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

zegermans posted:

tbf that's not that unusual when you're hunting turkeys or whatever with birdshot

i used to work with a guy who has a handful embedded in his head from some ricocheting off a tree from a friend's shot, it's certainly a medical emergency but it's not like daffy duck getting his beak blown off

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

GWBBQ posted:

In case doomsday didn't seem close enough already, Krakatoa is erupting.

"Is"?

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

https://twitter.com/misandrism/status/1225865019864170496?s=20

khazar sansculotte
May 14, 2004

What must it be like to be the kind of person irresistibly compelled to invent the absolutely most transparently dumbest horseshit out of whole cloth in public view in defense of Pete fuckin buttigieg?

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

mooyashi posted:

bill clinton fielding a question on what underwear he used

How does one “use” underwear

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

El_Elegante posted:

very carefully!!

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

extremely lol

one of the chapo boys mentioned his job to his therapist and she was like "yeah lol I was in the Spartacist league for a decade"

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

https://twitter.com/shannonmstirone/status/1248811612284153859

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

lolin at the anchor interrupting to remind viewers that communism is not to be attempted

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

El_Elegante posted:

i dont know how to explain this to you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Yeah I found out about it last night but nobody is reporting on it still lmao.