Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

It's less bovver with a...hoover?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
I lift donuts into my gross-smelling mouth.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Brony Car posted:

Donuts is a funny name for a man

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Shrapnig posted:

Donuts is a funny name for a man

He's a sweetheart!

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Brony Car posted:

do is a funny name for a man

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Some wicked belge slams itt. I'm gonna walk dog and maybe do some land laps with the mower on an actual mostly weed grass lawn.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

I've been playing The Division 2 all day to distract myself from this poo poo which seems a bit ironic.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
Even though I have a large backlog across many systems I got high and thought about GTAV so now I'm downloading it on my xbox

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

Shrapnig posted:

I've been playing The Division 2 all day to distract myself from this poo poo which seems a bit ironic.

I've been playing dirt rally 2.0. And by playing I mean repeatedly slamming my car into the scenery.

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Butterfly Valley posted:

Even though I have a large backlog across many systems I got high and thought about GTAV so now I'm downloading it on my xbox

Never a bad option

Brass Hand
Feb 27, 2020

shut up blegum posted:

I've been playing dirt rally 2.0. And by playing I mean repeatedly slamming my car into the scenery.

This hurts the car. Dirt Rally 2.0 ftw

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

Brass Hand posted:

This hurts the car. Dirt Rally 2.0 ftw

It owns but it's very hard. I've been thinking about turning off the hud entirely, because sometimes it distracts me, but I'm afraid I'll drive even worse if I don't see the call outs from my co driver.

Brass Hand
Feb 27, 2020

shut up blegum posted:

It owns but it's very hard. I've been thinking about turning off the hud entirely, because sometimes it distracts me, but I'm afraid I'll drive even worse if I don't see the call outs from my co driver.

I think you can customise the HUD to just show calls

Brass Hand
Feb 27, 2020
I had a nice day today m9s the sun was out and it was a p deece 20c out there. My son took his first unaided steps today RIP my whole house haha

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
Yeah weather was gorgeous. Spent most of the day sitting in the garden reading a book about nomadic mongolian people who pee into their hands and wash their eyes with it ftw

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

What did you name your autobiography?

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

fridge corn posted:

Yeah weather was gorgeous. Spent most of the day sitting in the garden reading a book about nomadic mongolian people who pee into their hands and wash their eyes with it ftw

Did they read your post history? Haha but for real why tho

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

i rode 100 miles on my bicycle today and now i'm going to eat some cheeseburgers and drink beer

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

Hegay posted:

Did they read your post history? Haha but for real why tho

Because it's real hard to directly pee in your eyes op

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

shut up blegum posted:

Because it's real hard to directly pee in your eyes op

It doesn’t seem like it would be that hard tbh

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Just started watching Tiger King. There are some loving weird people in the world.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

CyberPingu posted:

Just started watching Tiger King. There are some loving weird people in the world.

Just wait

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
Meth ftw

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

I’ve been doing a pub quiz and one of the lads pulled out a famas and bullets. In England. How is that possible?

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Bape Culture posted:

I’ve been doing a pub quiz and one of the lads pulled out a famas and bullets. In England. How is that possible?

What you can’t have military rifles in your own house

Broken Britain

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Bape Culture posted:

Did he lose the round or something

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

Famas wasn't even good in counter strike

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Bape Culture posted:

You know some weird lads

Brass Hand
Feb 27, 2020

Weaponized Cum posted:

Famas wasn't even good in counter strike

True but I still used it an awful lot

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Bape Culture posted:

The answer is alway meth.

Brass Hand
Feb 27, 2020

Bape Culture posted:

Could be a movie prop or air soft. The ammo for it may not be that difficult to come by if you have a shooting license.

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!

Bape Culture posted:

a famous what?

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Bape Culture posted:

Seems bit aggresive, did he lose

Brass Hand
Feb 27, 2020
I drove for the first time in five weeks. I miss driving.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
I've discovered a ton of local new parks in my neighborhood since this lockdown. Like Cruyff said, elk nadeel heb ze voordeel.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Turkey, stuffing, green bean casserole, non-fridge corn, mega salad, etc.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
My electric water kettle just died and I don't have any other kettle, and I can't get anything shipped here until Friday. Going to be some fun adventures in stove top coffee preparation this week :coffeepal:

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
EWaKs are notoriously unreliable. going to have to get that looked at by a professional.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

trem_two posted:

My electric water kettle just died and I don't have any other kettle, and I can't get anything shipped here until Friday. Going to be some fun adventures in stove top coffee preparation this week :coffeepal:

just get a moka pot like a normal person

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Weaponized Cum posted:

just get a moka pot like a normal person

Yeah. A normal communist.