Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
salami dave walking through the arena punching every combatant to death one at a time is the funniest outcome here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Tetracube posted:

salami dave walking through the arena punching every combatant to death one at a time is the funniest outcome here

razzin frazzin *BLAMMO* sufferin succotash *POW* every single time *WHAM* grumble grumble *BORT*

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Bilirubin posted:

There will be blood

the future tense 'will' is doing a lot of work here

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

M_Gargantua posted:

the future tense 'will' is doing a lot of work here

There being blood right now doesn't mean there won't be blood left over for the future.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
*nods* hmm yes the ring of power is blood

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

paranoid randroid posted:

im very much enjoying Dave's angry Popeye walk

Its a pretty strong Belmont Strut

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Tetracube posted:

:hmmyes:

also:
https://twitter.com/KernelCapricor1/status/1248725705073905664?s=20

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Solomon David used the power of Ki Rata to put sandals on super fast after the last update.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

SunAndSpring posted:

Solomon David used the power of Ki Rata to put sandals on super fast after the last update.

He took them off to power up then put them back on.

President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:
he's wearing those arm band things purely so he can be incredibly extra and do a "throw them into the air and strike down all my foes before they hit the ground and then catch them" move, isn't he

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

There are still bones? Guess Solomon is going easy on them.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

President Ark posted:

he's wearing those arm band things purely so he can be incredibly extra and do a "throw them into the air and strike down all my foes before they hit the ground and then catch them" move, isn't he

Yes, but he's a fancy lad at heart, so bangles are two for one with him

M. Propagandalf
Aug 9, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9GFyZ5LREQ&t=40s

But without the pacifism.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

From Reddit

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
He's breathing, that's clearly Hamon.

Rhaka posted:

Only, y'know. Purple.
Or this. :hmmyes:

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Hypocrisy posted:

There are still bones? Guess Solomon is going easy on them.

Never play an ace if a two will do.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

soooo, when fighting David, you need to be ready to wield a prompt first strike?

Shadowlyger
Nov 5, 2009

ElvUI super fan at your service!

Ask me any and all questions about UI customization via PM

SniperWoreConverse posted:

he's going to obliterate every one of these guys and then go back and put his arms in the rings before they hit the ground, or even fall low enough that he would have to stoop

I doubt they'll have even fallen at all by the time he's done.

EDIT: I like how there's steam forming off his body from how fast he's moving.

Assessor of Maat
Nov 20, 2019

addendum to my previous comment re: dave's impending obliteration of white chain; she'll detonate like we've been told angels do but then dave will punch the explosion back in

Ixjuvin posted:

Hahahahahahahaha How The gently caress Is Time Real Hahahaha Prim Just Walk Away From Your Opponents Like Prim Just Breathe Correctly Haha

:hmmyes:

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005

TIME TO ROC N' ROLL
SD looks like he's wading through snow because even qucksilver king fu bullshit can't nullify wind resistance apparently. He's still gotta displace that air. And the stuff coming off him is probably a vapor trial.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
I've actually got a dumb theory for how this could end, just from looking at the potential outcome and working backwards.

What if Solomon threw the fight to White Chain and foisted the Empire on her?

She thinks he's a tyrant? Oh no, she managed to just barely nick him!...somehow... Congratulations; the Empire is hers to hold reign over so he is thus no longer a tyrant, wish granted, bye guys I'm off to pursue True Royalty while she's removed as a threat by having to keep stewardship over 111,111 worlds and deal with the armies of two other Demiurges spoiling for war!... :wave:

Basically the biggest Prim's Comb ever.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Neddy Seagoon posted:

I've actually got a dumb theory for how this could end, just from looking at the potential outcome and working backwards.

What if Solomon threw the fight to White Chain and foisted the Empire on her?

She thinks he's a tyrant? Oh no, she managed to just barely nick him!...somehow... Congratulations; the Empire is hers to hold reign over so he is thus no longer a tyrant, wish granted, bye guys I'm off to pursue True Royalty while she's removed as a threat by having to keep stewardship over 111,111 worlds and deal with the armies of two other Demiurges spoiling for war!... :wave:

Basically the biggest Prim's Comb ever.
That would require that Solomon have the humility to fake being injured.

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters

The Unlife Aquatic posted:

He underestimated Gog Agog. That dirty glare has been sitting there this whole book, promise unfulfilled.

It’s gonna be this guys. Gog is gonna stop being funny and start being horrifying at a pivotal moment of weakness. Hell, she might even worm Solomon David himself.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

Can't use breathing techniques to pulverise all the worms if there are so many worms you'd run out of air before finishing.

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:
Smashing your way into our hearts one skylight at a time

Just noticed his crown has disappeared over the last couple of pages, possibly an indication that even now he's purposely holding back and just fighting them as an absurdly OP martial artist without tapping into any extra demiurge juice as that would be unfair?

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog
The audience doesn't even have the time to see anything, get some sense of showmanship Dave.

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

We have the tools, we have the talent!

YaketySass posted:

The audience doesn't even have the time to see anything, get some sense of showmanship Dave.

They're gonna see all those contestants starting to attack Dave, then they all explode. That's pretty drat showy.

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
RIP axeman, didn't even have time to say nani!?

Vagabong
Mar 2, 2019
Really enjoying Solomon's swinging beard.

ConanTheLibrarian
Aug 13, 2004

dis buch is late
Fallen Rib
There's a nice little detail in the second panel where he stops to crack his neck before getting down to business. It's like he's taking the opportunity to drop the stoic facade, even if just briefly.

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

Potato Salad posted:

soooo, when fighting David, you need to be ready to wield a prompt first strike?

No, when the fight starts you need to have already made your strike 35 minutes ago.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

Captain Oblivious posted:

It’s gonna be this guys. Gog is gonna stop being funny and start being horrifying at a pivotal moment of weakness. Hell, she might even worm Solomon David himself.

yeah Chekhov's Gog is definitely in play here

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

eke out posted:

yeah Chekhov's Gog is definitely in play here

Given the nature of Gog-Agog, how many people in the audience do you think have eaten the Worm?

On a side-note, given the way the Keys can be parted out to emissaries and the like, fighting Gog-Agog hosts is probably gonna be like punching smoke because they'll all have a little piece of Divinity.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Phy posted:

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Roses are red
Solomon's purple
He turned that guy
Into maple surple
Slam Poetry 101

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Given the nature of Gog-Agog, how many people in the audience do you think have eaten the Worm?

It's impossible to tell. Solomon already tried to purge her followers/other selves once, and couldn't.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Okay, this is mostly off-topic, but does anyone else have good music recommendations for a K6BD soundtrack because I listened to Carpenter Brut and it blew my mind but also I am not musically adventurous and don't usually wander out of the pop-rock / game soundtrack areas?

BlancoNino
Apr 26, 2010
Give the Hotline Miami soundtrack a go, it has some mellow stuff as well as the synth-y goodness of retro-wave that we all crave.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Phy posted:

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Violets, blue
Roses, red
You are al-
-ready dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

YggiDee posted:

Okay, this is mostly off-topic, but does anyone else have good music recommendations for a K6BD soundtrack because I listened to Carpenter Brut and it blew my mind but also I am not musically adventurous and don't usually wander out of the pop-rock / game soundtrack areas?

DEADLIFE and Perturbator I think are also good for the K6BD mood in the same vein as Carpenter Brut

This song in particular has that sort of 'someone's basic deal written on their clothes' energy (timestamped to track 3, Hard Bitch)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3m1ulVF5F0&t=448s