Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Armadillo Tank
Mar 26, 2010

seattle plague rat posted:

estrogen is an IL6 inhibitor, in my medical opinion all boomer men need to begin transitioning for their own health

QUICK! EVERYONE START BOYMODDING FOR NUMBER!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Braveheart: "FREEEEEDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOMMMMMM"

*dies of england disease*

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos

Bert Roberge posted:

Hairspray kills coronavirus.

The numbers out of Italy disprove your claim

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

seattle plague rat posted:

someone get me a brain helmet i will connect it to XCOM and prosecute the war singlehandedly like enders game

I assume all your lieutenants will be Beans.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.
https://twitter.com/mgiant/status/1248698098559242245?s=20

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

I had a lot of casual sex at the top of the year that couldn't have helped

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005
lock down the economy even harder. i don't want people to die but i do want them to lose their jobs to spite the dumb fucks who want number to keep going up

think about it, we're not just stopping the coronavirus, we're also cutting the number of car accidents, and the number of idiots who are going out and getting themselves killed doing whatever dumb poo poo they may or may not do.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

MorrisBae posted:

The numbers out of Italy disprove your claim

what about dousing myself in cologne?

i get to smell great and be a walking roni killer at the same time

perhaps bond no9?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

America deserves to die

Glimm
Jul 27, 2005

Time is only gonna pass you by

Atrocious Joe posted:

dang these idiots in Ohio were all Russian trolls? good to know. wonder how Russia got them in
https://twitter.com/tomwsyx6/status/1248308627716419585?s=20

not saying russia did this but one of the major findings of the report no one gives a poo poo about was that russia paid americans to do similar protests in the runup to the 2016 election

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

email subject:

quote:

COVID keeping you up at night? 💤Sleep Better tonight with a NEW Mattress!

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

i was in the woods for a few days is boris dead yet?

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Chard posted:

what does your heart tell you

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

Chard posted:

Yes but they found a magical kettle drum that makes him get up and make bad decisions when you use it to play here comes the sun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXtY0Cdax6c

KillerFuzzball
Jul 1, 2007

taste the pain

Replace the inhaler with groceries and this is me. This hurts.

edit: Speaking of gubmint checks, did anyone else who filed their taxes earlier not get their federal return check? I should have gotten mine more than a month ago, but it looks like it got lost in the mail. Now I just have to hope the IRS is functional enough to mail a new one within the next month.

KillerFuzzball has issued a correction as of 01:23 on Apr 12, 2020

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Zeriel posted:

Yes but they found a magical kettle drum that makes him get up and make bad decisions when you use it to play here comes the sun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXtY0Cdax6c

oh sweet i love a reanimated corpse

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

human garbage bag posted:

california seceding for anti-trump purposes would be very bad because the areas that contain the agricultural parts of the economy are majority chud, and the mountain passes between the coast and the farming areas are very easy to block.

I heard a podcast about this, the conclusion is to "depopulate" the rural areas.

Imagine a gigantic swarm of autonomous drones pacifing the interior chudlands, forever

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/coronavirus-concerns-lead-to-custody-battle-for-south-florida-doctor/2218466/

quote:

Dr. Theresa Greene is at the tip of the spear in the fight against COVID-19. She’s an emergency room physician, and a divorced parent who just lost shared custody of her daughter.Greene tested negative for coronavirus this week. Her four-year-old daughter splits her time equally between her mom and dad, but this week, the child’s father, Eric Greene, asked for and received an emergency order demanding sole custody until the pandemic is over.

In his court order, Circuit Judge Bernard Shapiro wrote, “In order to protect the best interests of the minor child, including but not limited to the minor child’s safety and welfare, this Court temporarily suspends the Former Wife’s timesharing until further Order of Court. The suspension is solely related to the outbreak of COVID-19.”

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

im so glad that my laziness motivated me to pickup 3 sets of turbohalers back in november and now i dont have to deal with running out and searching for pharmacies that still have em in stock or whatever.

now i have enough to last me at least a year

Agrajag has issued a correction as of 01:27 on Apr 12, 2020

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

CONGRESS CREATED DUSTBOWL

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Australians are still taking this seriously.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

What a kick to the teeth.

Mr.Radar
Nov 5, 2005

You guys aren't going to believe this, but that guy is our games teacher.
I'm 1800 posts behind, what's the thread title referring to?

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

lmao

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Is this Loss?

BOGO LOAD
Jul 1, 2004

"You know I always had trouble really chewing the fat with my pops. Just listen to him..."

Mr.Radar posted:

I'm 1800 posts behind, what's the thread title referring to?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
https://twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/1249123413685305344?s=19

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

the incel president vs the chad fauci

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Where's the "TRUMP" on Trump's forehead given his name labeling? :thunk:

Jebus wants us to drink his blood and get high, champ.

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/OfficialFBOP/status/1249117463867990017

:cop:

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
https://www.themarshallproject.org/2020/04/10/federal-prison-factories-kept-running-as-coronavirus-spread

Federal Prison Factories Kept Running as Coronavirus Spread

Goon Boots
Feb 2, 2020

Skull Servant posted:

He needs the economy to re-open so he can continue purchasing the comically oversized pieces of cheese that he eats in one bite.

Tom Fitton-dis cheese in my mouth.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Mr.Radar
Nov 5, 2005

You guys aren't going to believe this, but that guy is our games teacher.

:eyepoop:

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

this sucks

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

XK posted:

this sucks

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

Alan Smithee posted:

CONGRESS CREATED DUSTBOWL

oh I see you’ve driven through central California

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Lawyers are the dumbest people in Earth also lol the unintended irony

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Honj Steak posted:

Which is particularly funny because at the same time masks are usually banned in Austria because of a recent attempt to ban muslim facial coverings that backfired and now all face covers are forbidden.

that actually sounds like the nazis won tho