Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Lumpen posted:

Invite me back to the Discord then. :colbert:

There’s an invite link in the OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I should make my semi annual server appearance to lurk over this topic and say nothing

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4

Mr. Humalong posted:

There’s an invite link in the OP

the Shiva Ayyadurai of Mafia would never stoop so low as to use a non-list-based communication system

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

I should make my first server appearance to lurk over this topic and say nothing

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i want to run another game soonish, by the way. idk if there's some sort of unofficial queue. was anyone else planning the run a game soon?

(im aiming for a "mostly vanilla roles but with some cool stuff" vibe)

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Mr. Steak posted:

i want to run another game soonish, by the way. idk if there's some sort of unofficial queue. was anyone else planning the run a game soon?

Yeah it’s unofficial but typically you’re supposed to PM Ecco and run it by her before posting. It’s what I’ve always done.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Mr. Humalong posted:

Yeah it’s unofficial but typically you’re supposed to PM Ecco and run it by her before posting. It’s what I’ve always done.

Yup.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Mr. Steak posted:

Yeah you might wanna hold off for a sec I know things

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

someone just link steak to the big game queue

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bifauxnen posted:

Yeah you might wanna hold off for a sec I know things

oh no, how many people are already queued up? lol

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Mr. Steak posted:

oh no, how many people are already queued up? lol

There is no queue but there is something starting up soon and if you're bothering to ask this cause you're worried about some other big cool game starting up soon, well there ya go

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I'm aiming to have another game up right after my current one ends but obviously I would pass priority to anyone else who has something ready to go.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bifauxnen posted:

There is no queue but there is something starting up soon and if you're bothering to ask this cause you're worried about some other big cool game starting up soon, well there ya go

well yes, thats exactly why i asked

but also i'll probably want to *play* in a new big thing starting soon too

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Mr. Steak posted:

well yes, thats exactly why i asked

but also i'll probably want to *play* in a new big thing starting soon too

It’s probably another everdunes

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Bifauxnen posted:

:cheerdoge:

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr. Humalong posted:

It’s probably another everdunes

if thats the case, i want to play even more.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
play this game

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Mr. Steak posted:

if thats the case, i want to play even more.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Hmmmmm

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
imo never ask and just put your games up

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

One replacement needed for Cookfia, cooking is nice but not required. We are in D3.

Tommu
Aug 4, 2019

O vanity of Sleep, Hope, Dream, endless Desire,
The Horses of Disaster plunge in the heavy clay
T I G E R K I N G

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Cookfia has ended in a ~~~~~SCUM~~~~~-Victory.

Tommu
Aug 4, 2019

O vanity of Sleep, Hope, Dream, endless Desire,
The Horses of Disaster plunge in the heavy clay

Grandicap posted:

One replacement needed for Cookfia, cooking is nice but not required. We are in D3.

Grandicap posted:

Dang

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Grandicap posted:

Just in time to play this game.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
if u join cpig's game i promise i will cult you

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

When you drink Shine, your heart beats in double time - it was scary at first, but you've gotten used to it. Drinking Shine lets you stop the entire world around you for as long as you can hold your breath - but you can only do this once for each full drink of Shine you take. It's especially useful for skipping out on the tab after your last drink of the night.

Bifauxnen posted:

Low-carb cider

When you drink Shine, harmless sparks shower from your joints every time you move vigorously. Drinking Shine lets you step to the side and leave a copy of yourself behind, which will last as long as your buzz does. This copy will perform whatever tasks you desire, though it can't manage anything that requires deep critical or emotional thinking. Multiple drinks let you create multiple copies, with the usual caveat that their output will only be as good as the clarity of the commands they receive...

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

CapitalistPig posted:

Uncle val's gin with Schweppes 1783 tonic.

When you drink Shine, you grow a faintly luminous and frankly enviable handlebar moustache - it withers away into nothingness as you sober up, though. Drinking Shine lets you change the color of whatever you touch to any color you can imagine - permanently.

Moatillata posted:

Macallan 12 yr neat

Excellent choice.

When you drink Shine, sometimes you're suddenly and mysteriously wearing a touristy T-shirt from a place you've never been. (Whatever you were wearing before is neatly folded and put away in its usual place back home.) Drinking Shine lets you teleport, pure and simple - to anywhere you've been before, or to the place your new T-shirt is from as long as you're wearing it. You can teleport once per drink.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Jen X posted:

Moscow mule - ginger beer, vodka, lime juice

When you drink Shine, you get a very mild case of the hiccups - but happily not in a way that makes your chest hurt, it's just a little awkward sometimes. Drinking Shine lets you travel through any screen picturing somewhere else - as long as you can touch it, you can step through and be there. It doesn't work for static/unpowered images, but this is why you always have a picture of your room saved on your phone.

spacing in vienna posted:

K I've been chugging sour apple pucker shots right out of the bottle, because I am trash and have lost all hope

When you drink Shine, you are suffused with serenity - it's all going to be alright in the end, you know it. Drinking Shine lets you repair any broken mechanical or electronic device with a touch, or make minor modifications to how they work. More complex modifications might be possible, but you have to inherently understand the workings of what you're trying to accomplish.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Toalpaz posted:

Smirnoff Ice

When you drink Shine, you occasionally hear encouraging whispers that sound like family or friends you haven't talked to in a long time. Drinking Shine makes you hover two feet off the ground for the next twenty-four hours, but you can move as fast as you could sprint normally with just a thought.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE posted:

this bottle I stole from Tommu where most of the label has peeled so I can’t tell what it is, it’s clear and smells pretty alcoholic tho

When you drink Shine, a baby starts crying and just won't stop no matter what you do to try and make it better god drat it please why won't it stop you just want to sleep. Drinking Shine lets you skip to the front of any line you enter for the next two days - nobody will hold it against you or get mad, everyone will just find some reason to let you cut ahead of them until you're at the front of the line.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Podima posted:

When you drink Shine, you grow a faintly luminous and frankly enviable handlebar moustache - it withers away into nothingness as you sober up, though. Drinking Shine lets you change the color of whatever you touch to any color you can imagine - permanently.

honestly I would love this power.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Monathin posted:

Hard cider (Typically of the Angry Orchard variety) or vanilla rum. Depending on if I'm drinking to have a good time or drinking to have a SCHWASTED time.

When you drink Shine, anyone making change near you ends up with an extra dollar somehow. Drinking Shine lets you instantly know the current value (in whatever currency you like) of anything you touch as long as you keep your buzz rolling. You've definitely upset a few bartenders selling "premium aged spirits" in the past.

chaoslord posted:

Diet Dr Pepper

When you drink Shine, it tastes like the freshest and most pure water you've ever had. Drinking Shine lets you find lost items with ease - if someone describes it to you, you can picture where it might be. The better the description, the clearer the location of where it is.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

CapitalistPig posted:

honestly I would love this power.

touch the ocean and turn it blood red

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Podima posted:

Gin and tonic, currently.

When you drink Shine, you get extremely chatty and relaxed - but amusingly, you will no longer respond to your name when called. Drinking Shine supercharges your creative inspiration and lets you come up with new and exciting creations that you just can't wait to share with people.

Here's one of them.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

IcePhoenix posted:

touch the ocean and turn it blood red

:black101:

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Podima posted:

When you drink Shine, you get extremely chatty and relaxed - but amusingly, you will no longer respond to your name when called. Drinking Shine supercharges your creative inspiration and lets you come up with new and exciting creations that you just can't wait to share with people.

Here's one of them.

You beautiful, sly motherfucker Podima~

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Also, I had promised Sandwolf a rapped retort, and only ended up recording this snippet. Indicative of my case work that game since it was non-existent :v:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kwtq57t5cv3a0l5/merk%20rap.mp3?dl=0

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Do we still add finished games to the wiki?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Quidthulhu posted:

Also, I had promised Sandwolf a rapped retort, and only ended up recording this snippet. Indicative of my case work that game since it was non-existent :v:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kwtq57t5cv3a0l5/merk%20rap.mp3?dl=0

Also, this is fantastic.