Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Was that the same tour where he showed up and talked poo poo about the WWF Title, and Mutoh warned the bookers that if he'd talk poo poo about his own belt then they couldn't put theirs on him because he'd just end up doing the same thing when it suited him politically?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

yeah, Summer of 93 is when he was pulling that poo poo.

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

Even tho hes a massive piece of poo poo I will never get tired of watching Hogan do the AXE BOMBAAAAAA

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Nia is soo so so bad at social media.

https://twitter.com/niajaxwwe/status/1249081490408865795?s=21

The_Rob fucked around with this message at 00:00 on Apr 12, 2020

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
Nia sucks but she's about five times less insufferable than Ronda Rousey

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Low Desert Punk posted:

Nia sucks but she's about five times less insufferable than Ronda Rousey

I’m not saying Rousey doesn’t suck, but Nia is truly so loving lame.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Hogan staying in New Japan instead of going to WCW is one those great What Ifs

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
i'm imagining some disgruntled wrestler shooting on hogan after more of his politicking bullshit

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Coaaab posted:

i'm imagining some disgruntled wrestler shooting on hogan after more of his politicking bullshit

Hashimoto gets charged with manslaughter after kicking him to death

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

super macho dude posted:

Hogan staying in New Japan instead of going to WCW is one those great What Ifs

Hogan saying “gently caress it” to America and becoming a New Japan legend from 1983 on is the real What If. Imagine if Vince had, for whatever reason, not offered him enough after Verne hosed up his relationship with Hulk. Who does Vince build the WWF around in his absence? Does Hogan have a split with Inoki and go to All Japan at some point and we end up having like Hogan/Kobashi and Hogan/Misawa at some point? Does wrestling explode in the United States? It’s a completely different landscape.

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

The Cameo posted:

Hogan saying “gently caress it” to America and becoming a New Japan legend from 1983 on is the real What If. Imagine if Vince had, for whatever reason, not offered him enough after Verne hosed up his relationship with Hulk. Who does Vince build the WWF around in his absence? Does Hogan have a split with Inoki and go to All Japan at some point and we end up having like Hogan/Kobashi and Hogan/Misawa at some point? Does wrestling explode in the United States? It’s a completely different landscape.

Imagining Hogan doing the Hoganplex '88 as his AJPW super-finisher is pretty compelling.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Ignore me

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Damandyz Donutz turning into a baking competition now that Sonya and Mandy have split up is a fun route for things to take.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZVTbHMgL0E

Sonya's 'donuts' though...they look kind of rough...

Still look kind of tasty though.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://twitter.com/TeamAlbanians/status/1248394640962674689

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
John Cena has said :
I hate Serbia

Because he is Albanian

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

The Cameo posted:

Now I wanna see Hogan vs Kobashi.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

dsriggs posted:

John Cena has said :
I hate Serbia

Because he is Albanian

He never said that

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

karmicknight posted:

He never said that

he said that you son of a bitch

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

NienNunb posted:

Ignore me

no.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

dsriggs posted:

he said that you son of a bitch

This kills me every time

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

The_Rob posted:

Now I wanna see Hogan vs Kobashi.

A Hogan sell of the Kobashi corner chops :discourse:

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

karmicknight posted:

He never said that

the actual quote is

only unity can save the Serbs

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
It's the hulk tweet get it?

https://twitter.com/RondaRousey/status/1249155435032182785?s=19

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I don't understand the Nia hate and Becky lynch is my favorite wrestler in WWE not named Daniel Bryan. She got a great match out of Rousey and if you're still mad about the botched punch...I mean why? It catapulted Becky's career to the highest a woman has ever been in WWE.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it was very funny when ronda said "Goodnight #ROWDYONES and jabronie marks without a life that don't know it a work when you work a work and work yourself into a shoot,marks" after talking about crisis actors.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Eat My Fuc posted:

I don't understand the Nia hate and Becky lynch is my favorite wrestler in WWE not named Daniel Bryan. She got a great match out of Rousey and if you're still mad about the botched punch...I mean why? It catapulted Becky's career to the highest a woman has ever been in WWE.

Owen Hart breaking Steve Austin's neck led to the beginning of the Austin vs McMahon story, therefore it is in fact good that Owen Hart broke his neck.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

CarlCX posted:

Owen Hart breaking Steve Austin's neck led to the beginning of the Austin vs McMahon story, therefore it is in fact good that Owen Hart broke his neck.

I bet if you asked Steve if he'd change anything he'd say no.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Bet you're wrong

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

https://twitter.com/dril/status/473265809079693312

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Eat my fuc

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Eat My Fuc posted:

Not gonna lie, "Steve Austin actually prefers his neck broken" is probably the dumbest take I've seen from you yet.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

"I dont understand the hate" exclaims poster who regularly drops pro wwe posts they know will get a page and a half of replies

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

If you asked Steve Austin anything about the bad poo poo he was involved with in WWE he'd say he doesn't remember it that clearly.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

As long as the checks keep cashing it's going to be really hazy

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

Eat My Fuc posted:

Jesus Christ, dude

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Maybe Eat my fuc considers when he got dropped on his head the best moment of his life and assumes Steve would think so too.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Maybe he meant to say Austin wouldn't change anything about those violent crimes he committed and got away with still being a beloved and rich wrestling legend?

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Time to ban that idiot

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

A lot of the Nia Jax hate comes from the fact that she has little to no charisma in the ring. You then add the fact that she has prominently injured more than one wrestler.

But I dislike her because she is not fun to watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Eat My Fuc posted:

:stare:

:stare: