Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!
https://twitter.com/The_MJF/status/1249391526167359498

MJF don't be horny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Seth is such a loving tryhard dork it's not wonder HHH likes him so much.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
https://twitter.com/TheDannyCage/status/1249463337185927175

It was really hard to not reply to this "oh, I thought they were just dead."

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

For some reason I’ve got “Sephiroth” sung to the tune of T-Swift’s “Shake It Off” lodged in my brain, hopefully I can curse someone else with this

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Seth Rollins is soo so bad at social media.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

It's time to stop posting, Seth.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Seth is more Zack than Cloud.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

does everyone think he wrote that?

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

Not the first time Seth’s forced the comparison to a One Winged Angel

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Awful form

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

yea ok posted:

I think he wrote it. I’m sure he was sent an email by wwe to hit bullet points, but he’s absolutely lame enough to have written that.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

coconono posted:

Seth is more Zack than Cloud.

No way Zack is too cool. Seth is more Tidus

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

yea ok posted:

Does it matter?

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

The Senator Giroux posted:

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

MJeff posted:

Does it matter?

yeah it matters sooooo much

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
i love the idea that WWE wrestlers aren't braindead enough to make these ridiculous tweets themselves, when we have literal years of evidence proving that wrong

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Sethiroth Goku the Calgary Stampede

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

I want to push him into a locker

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Anything out of the wwe is so loving awful I’m glad it’s falling a part

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

MotU posted:

when ronda talks about Sandy Hook does she call it worked shoot, too?

The Senator Giroux posted:

Good posts, great memories. :allears:

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

Good posts, great memories. :allears:

What's the Seth one about?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Vagabundo posted:

What's the Seth one about?
He got super insecure and tried to start twitter beef with Kenny Omega who just wanted nothing to do with it because he didn't care

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

https://twitter.com/undertaker/status/1115686877967802369

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

like this post if you Thought the hat was a hemorrhoid pillow

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

my aunt

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

RealFoxy posted:

He got super insecure and tried to start twitter beef with Kenny Omega who just wanted nothing to do with it because he didn't care

Reminder,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUkv9aXdSAI

This actually made it onto WWE's youtube channel for like five minutes before it got deleted.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

MJeff posted:

Reminder,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUkv9aXdSAI

This actually made it onto WWE's youtube channel for like five minutes before it got deleted.
The WWE had intended on scooping up The Elite (Young Bucks & Kenny) at some point then got incredibly petty when they didn't sign. I think that's when the Uso's started throwing "Super Kick Parties"

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

As cool as it would have been to see The Elite have matches against New Day, the Wyatts, Undisputed Era and The Shield, there's no way they'd have been booked the way they should be.

Just picture it:

Crowd pops, as The Elite come out to confront New Day or whomever, and backstage, Vince goes apoplectic because how dare they be over from their work elsewhere, the loving nerve!

You'd have bootlicking shitfucks like Michael Hayes gleefully getting them buried so hard they end up on the other side of the planet as well.

edogawa rando fucked around with this message at 03:37 on Apr 13, 2020

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

yeah that would be very bad.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Well we saw the same thing with the OG Bullet Club, appropriately named at one point, the OGs and look at how well Gallows and Anderson have turned out. And Finn for that matter who just gave up and went back to the UK

Young Bucks would be in The Revival's spot as "Always Bad" and Kenny Omega would be at best, AJ's spot. All three of them would be begging to be released.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

The Bucks outright said on the AEW podcast they were really close to signing when Tony Khan called them about setting up AEW.

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

I remember them saying that they were trying to decide between offers from multiple companies including WWE but not just them, and that Nick was initially dismissive of Tony Khan because why would they take the risk with somebody who didn't even have a company and had no background in wrestling instead of a contract with a company that actually existed?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

one of the overlooked boot-making GBS threads fart eaters is Sylvain Grenier, who became a producer in back january. it's possible he would harass Kenny omega, similar to how his mentor would have. Vince orders underlings to do this and grenier is likely a fall-guy all the way given his role in the failed class-action lawsuit against wwe a few years ago. Watch out for him hurting careers in the near future.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Sorry to bring it back to this.

Whether or not Seth wrote this himself, or was mandated to by WWE corporate:

Who is this supposed to impress? To whom does this sound cool and/or good?

It's just so lame and cringeworthy. Even factoring in that it is obviously a paid advertisement, the way it's presented is awful.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

If he had said "I've loved this game since I was a kid and I'm beyond excited for the remake" #ad we all would have laughed but not nearly as hard

What the gently caress

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

22 Eargesplitten posted:

I remember them saying that they were trying to decide between offers from multiple companies including WWE but not just them, and that Nick was initially dismissive of Tony Khan because why would they take the risk with somebody who didn't even have a company and had no background in wrestling instead of a contract with a company that actually existed?

Nick is real goddamn dumb. Tony’s money is more legit than Vince’s.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

It's been a fun ride seeing Seth be definitively the least-cool of the Shield gang in literally everyone's mind in real time over the last two years with no end in sight

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I just love that a single sign in the crowd about him being uncool made him melt down

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
imagine kenny omega vs baron corbin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

imagine kenny omega vs baron corbin

I am and they keep running the match back every single episode of RAW endlessly and we can't escape the hell