Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

mastershakeman posted:

*laughs chicagoishly at you*

That's a cb binch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor
Jul 22, 2005

GO TO YOUR ROOM!
welp I might survive the pandemic but it looks like might relatively new relationship might not! cool cool cool

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

i am a proud citizen of the

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Crusader posted:

i am a proud citizen of the

Cyberpunk 2020

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Steve Yun posted:

I was already stocked up on stuff because of earthquake paranoia in California. Started giving out stuff to friends and taking self-distancies. Cooking food for friends helps a lot, it occupies your mind for long periods of time and also scratches the productivity/“I’m making a difference!” itch.

Good hat

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib
disappointed because the DC council of governments will probably form its own balkanized state and it will be the worst loving one

Noise Complaint
Sep 27, 2004

Who could be scared of a Jeffrey?

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

new haven style #1

frank pepe is the only thing i miss from living in ct, im glad i wont need my Consortium passport to go get some

Lady Militant
Apr 8, 2020

The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggles.

Paramemetic posted:

disappointed because the DC council of governments will probably form its own balkanized state and it will be the worst loving one

are you loving kidding me imagine living in the SOUTH during all this

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Doctor posted:

welp I might survive the pandemic but it looks like might relatively new relationship might not! cool cool cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b22-rD_gWEs

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Love hearing the Aussie prime minister continuing to repeat that "we need to draw the line somewhere", when it comes to roni support, seemingly not realising that *millions of human beings* are below that line.

Maybe the line should be... everyone?!

And this guy thinks he's a devout Christian.

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Extremely odd feeling I've had since last monday. I went for a jog after work, usual route I'd take, after finishing I felt like poo poo. Short of breath and coughing, tight chest but no real pain when breathing. Feeling persisted throughout the week till about friday or saturday where things started to feel a bit better, no longer have a tight chest during the day but it sort of flares up at night. It feels like I have acid/gas issues and I've always had these but they never would make my chest tight like this.

Sure would love to have easily accessible rona testing to see if thats compounding whatever it is thats happening.

Just go to the drive through testing thingy at Walmart

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

lmao there's no way it actually happens but just lmao if trump

- cspam, mid 2016

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
It's Trump vs. a few governors now

Going to be brutal

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Fallen Rib

Lady Militant posted:

are you loving kidding me imagine living in the SOUTH during all this

yeah okay true

also COG might just drive the feds out it's not like COG has particular love for the federal government lol

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

this is loving insane l. m. a. o.

Lady Militant
Apr 8, 2020

The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggles.

Paramemetic posted:

yeah okay true

also COG might just drive the feds out it's not like COG has particular love for the federal government lol

as succ as it is to say i really miss NOVA right now compared to being in orlando. particularly with hurricane season on the way...

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
Hmm, it turns out that when all of our leaders were just pretending to be competent all along by aping at what smart people sound like, then they tend to make pretty arbitrary and cruel choices when tasked with real questions! Questions such as "should we let a million people preventably die?" "Are you sure?" "Last chance, you sure?" "Should we act as enablers to the people who answered yes to question 1?" Who knew!

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

Love hearing the Aussie prime minister continuing to repeat that "we need to draw the line somewhere", when it comes to roni support, seemingly not realising that *millions of human beings* are below that line.

Maybe the line should be... everyone?!

And this guy thinks he's a devout Christian.

Scotty from marketing only knows veneer. Underlying attributes are beyond him.

https://twitter.com/Jo_Tovey/status/1249823538283868161

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

dex_sda posted:

this is loving insane l. m. a. o.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ6zr6kCPj8

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

On Facebook
I missed balkanization chat again. What are all the zones now?

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Basic Poster posted:

north east consortium

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Did Dr. Fauci bend the knee and turn into a Trumper or what? Everyones throwing a shitfit all over the inetrnets

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I can’t believe lmafo wasn’t a sustained success

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Basic Poster posted:

You have to ignore state lines and start using defendable natural features (rivers, mountains) to determine this

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

Basic Poster posted:

west coast best coast

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Fallen Rib

Basic Poster posted:

Western Pact (CA, WA, OR) and North East Consortium (NY, NJ, PA, DE, RI, MA) are confirmed

We're speculating about COG (DC, MD, NOVA) and something in the South

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

mastershakeman posted:

You have to ignore state lines and start using defendable natural features (rivers, mountains) to determine this

many state lines are based on natural features such as rivers :eng101:

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

euphronius posted:

I can’t believe lmafo wasn’t a sustained success

https://i.imgur.com/qhvNsIM.mp4

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Paramemetic posted:

Western Pact (CA, WA, OR) and North East Consortium (NY, NJ, PA, DE, RI, MA) are confirmed

Given that New Mexico isn't really new now it's probably about time they dropped it and just became Mexico again.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

jfc, this one is insane

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Paramemetic posted:

and North East Consortium (NY, NJ, PA, DE, RI, MA)

lmao CT denied

:sad:

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

Florida can belong to the chuds :downs:

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

On Facebook

Paramemetic posted:

There are chuds (Matt Shea, Amon Bundy) who are 100 gonna try to set up a white straight Christian racist as poo poo enclave spanning the i90 corridor across eastern WA, ID and most of Montana. Anyone want to venture a guess at the name they'll pick?

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lmfao

Torpor
Oct 20, 2008

.. and now for my next trick, I'll pretend to be a political commentator...

HONK HONK

Basic Poster posted:

There are chuds (Matt she's, Bundy) who are 100 gonna try to set up a white straight Christian racist as poo poo enclave spanning the i90 corridor across eastern WA, ID and most of Montana. Anyone want to venture a guess at the name they'll pick?

deseret!

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

Basic Poster posted:

There are chuds (Matt she's, Bundy) who are 100 gonna try to set up a white straight Christian racist as poo poo enclave spanning the i90 corridor across eastern WA, ID and most of Montana. Anyone want to venture a guess at the name they'll pick?

America

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Basic Poster posted:

Gincelead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

holy hell

i'm in lower manhattan and people are going INSANE outside right now for the daily cheer-a-thon

very loud organ (??) music, someone screaming "yeaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!" at the top of their lungs, other people cheering

it sounds like a sportsball game