Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

MarcusSA posted:

your buttons are awesome but you need a better camera yo.

You ain't lyin, this thing sucks

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

nice

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Thx

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

"The faster you use your cooldowns, the faster you can use them again"
need to reup my nojoe after getting banned for bernie

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Thx

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

paul_soccer12 posted:

I'm going to

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
still not voting for joe :sniff: biden

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

eat my rear end like groceries, joe

Frumply
Dec 7, 2004

if joe biden put a gun to my head and demanded that i vote from him i would vote for the gun

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

ok the last one doesn’t belong but it’s funny so it stays.

Also loving LOL at the first one. That one is the truth.

P.S. gently caress Biden

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

The lib response "enjoy more Trump" sounds like they knew the final outcome already

Rastor
Jun 2, 2001

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1249795762978009092

gently caress em up Brie

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

does anyone have that “hashtag me too” joe biden meme where Obama was trying to get him to stop?

I’ve described it and people are clamouring for it

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Hey gently caress Joe Biden the DNC the Clintons Warren Bloomberg Mayor Pete Obama Cuomo CNN MSNBC the NYT the Post the Pod Jons and the rest of the obvious ones

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

gently caress yea, thanks

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
is it too much to hope that the democratic party burns down after this loss and carries every last one of these motherfuckers with it? because i need some hope to get me through the rest of this loving election until i can get my weed card.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
scrooge looked out at these visions of the future and turned toward the apparitions assembled around him. "speak comfort to me, dickheads."

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

A superb meme

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

is it too much to hope that the democratic party burns down after this loss and carries every last one of these motherfuckers with it? because i need some hope to get me through the rest of this loving election until i can get my weed card.

The party system in the US is the most entrenched now that it's been at any point in history but we could see a realignment or reorganization

Pitcher Witcher
Jan 13, 2020

Once again, gently caress Joe Biden and everyone behind him including one Bernard Sanders. :mad:

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jewel Repetition posted:

The party system in the US is the most entrenched now that it's been at any point in history but we could see a realignment or reorganization

i wish i shared your optimism even for a realignment. but who will be realigning? not the republicans, they keep winning. and if it's the democrats, how would we remove the motherfuckers in the obama faction from preventing it?

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Joe is such an obviously doomed candidate that even huge libs are posting their one or two milquetoast disagreements with the campaign so in november they can shrug their shoulders and say "well i told ya so"

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Gobblecoque posted:

Joe is such an obviously doomed candidate that even huge libs are posting their one or two milquetoast disagreements with the campaign so in november they can shrug their shoulders and say "well i told ya so"

Great sign for his chances lol

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

Yeah, neither of the big US political parties are going away or even diminishing any time soon despite breathless op-eds every four years about how "THIS IS THE END OF X!". They have an ironclad grip on power, funding, and the media. Even when the Democrats lose they still win (read: their people get paid).

Unless you have some good stuff going on locally, there's no reason to hold onto any hope for the next four years, politically speaking. Consider them DOA.

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

the response to this is such garbage that I think we should start treating The Hill tweets like we do Bill Mitchell ones

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Zvahl posted:

the response to this is such garbage that I think we should start treating The Hill tweets like we do Bill Mitchell ones

some of the replies are pretty good though.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Hell yeah. From hell's heart I stab at thee, motherfuckers. For hate’s sake I spit my last breath at thee.

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

MarcusSA posted:

some of the replies are pretty good though.

a conundrum

they're a poo poo-smelling pinata where funny posts come out when you hit it, but you can't get rid of the poo poo smell without getting rid of the funny posts

i meant to not mix metaphors there but i joe bidened it and chose not to correct it, like the dnc

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXv2iRXt-Nw

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Vox Nihili posted:

Yeah, neither of the big US political parties are going away or even diminishing any time soon despite breathless op-eds every four years about how "THIS IS THE END OF X!". They have an ironclad grip on power, funding, and the media. Even when the Democrats lose they still win (read: their people get paid).

Unless you have some good stuff going on locally, there's no reason to hold onto any hope for the next four years, politically speaking. Consider them DOA.

*looks at TN, looks at OK*

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

"speak comfort to me, dickheads."

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Gobblecoque posted:

I don't even feel like I believe "biden supporters", they seem to have accepted defeat just as much as anyone already. America is apparently more than ready for 4 more years of trump

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

empty whippet box posted:

I don't even feel like I believe "biden supporters", they seem to have accepted defeat just as much as anyone already. America is apparently more than ready for 4 more years of trump

Yeah their mood should be jubilant but it's grim and spiteful instead. I actually feel kind of sorry for them. They can feel it deep, deep in their bones

A4R8
Feb 28, 2020

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jewel Repetition posted:

Yeah their mood should be jubilant but it's grim and spiteful instead. I actually feel kind of sorry for them. They can feel it deep, deep in their bones

i feel like it should be our duty to rub it in. like just take every ounce of salt that comes on election night and really grind it into their worthless loving wounds.

maybe their brains will break to the point that they leave politics.

(look, god drat it, i'm trying to find any silver lining in this that i can.

the whole blackpill routine is bullshit because there's always something to be done but i... i'm just burned the gently caress out, tbh. concerns ignored and efforts belittled. all because our parents have hosed us over so that somebody could have a big number next to their name, and all done only for selfishness, for cruelty, for heartlessness.

i don't even think the riots would even be that decent rn. maybe that'll change in a few days but i'm just all tapped the gently caress out in expectations rn)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Jewel Repetition posted:

It was always spiteful. their support of joe was always spite at bernie supporters. there is just this really huge number of people who have the right amount of privilege to assume that nothing bad that results from their votes could ever effect them personally, but who are actually most at risk to the consequences of their own votes, that are just super angry at bernie voters for not giving them clinton last time and will stop at nothing to exact revenge on bernie voters for it even though it really wasn't their fault. they know joe has no chance of winning. winning was never the point. the point was always to stick it to bernie voters because they were successfully convinced that bernie is the bad guy for whatever reason

IDK I'm drunk I just really loving hate biden supporters and I don't think any of them are loving real