Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

not a fan of staying in anymore really tbqh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

McDonalds in England is shut

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Thirteenth Step posted:

This sucks OP

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Thirteenth Step posted:

Not working but getting full pay is v cool though

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

What’s this new tiger king episode? Is it just footage they didn’t use but now the show got huge they threw it together?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

What’s this new tiger king episode? Is it just footage they didn’t use but now the show got huge they threw it together?

It’s an after show with Skype interviews, it’s not very good

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

:chloe:

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

You guys know that fellow was a pure piece of garbage wrapped in skin that randomly killed his animals, right? I don't get the fascination, and no I'm not going to watch a blowjob of a documentary about some psychopath shitstain down the road who regularly did evil poo poo.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Mr. Mambold posted:

You guys know that fellow was a pure piece of garbage wrapped in skin that randomly killed his animals, right? I don't get the fascination, and no I'm not going to watch a blowjob of a documentary about some psychopath shitstain down the road who regularly did evil poo poo.

It doesn’t portray him as good mambo it’s just a mental documentary full of garbage lunatics. I still think he’s less of a dick head than the creepy fuxker who changed his name to doctor though lol

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Bape Culture posted:

It doesn’t portray him as good mambo it’s just a mental documentary full of garbage lunatics. I still think he’s less of a dick head than the creepy fuxker who changed his name to doctor though lol

Ok

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Mambo are u ok

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Yes. Are U ok A6h?

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

It's a pretty sympathetic portrayal of Joe, relatively speaking.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Mr. Mambold posted:

Yes. Are U ok A6h?

I’m okay I just have a hosed up sleep pattern and can’t stop reading about mysteries and crime

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
the best character is the reality tv producer dude that lost everything and now lives in Norway eating wild animals

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Weaponized Cum posted:

the best character is the reality tv producer dude that lost everything and now lives in Norway eating wild animals

He’s also a serial arsonist lol

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

The best character is the guy who lost his legs in a zipline accident and is clearly a huge Juggalo but no one ever brings it up.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

your friend wicka posted:

The best character is the guy who lost his legs in a zipline accident and is clearly a huge Juggalo but no one ever brings it up.

What about the big fat jet ski guy

(Me)

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Yes, he and Saff are the only two redeemable guys.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Bape Culture posted:

I’m okay I just have a hosed up sleep pattern and can’t stop reading about mysteries and crime

My sleep pattern has been hosed up for a while, but that goes with the territory so I'm used to it. Dude, I'm retired. I'm past having to scrabble for a living week to week, so this for me is just kinda danger theatre.
Read something by a better author maybe. Might I suggest the Patrick O'Brian Aubrey-Maturin series about a brash British sea captain during the Napoleonic wars? There's even a thread

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3393240

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Bape Culture posted:

(Me)

I’m convinced that guy was on eastbound and down

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
if you read other forums (gross + g*y) be careful about misgendering Saff

paging Tom

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!

Bape Culture posted:

(Me)

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Mr. Mambold posted:

My sleep pattern has been hosed up for a while, but that goes with the territory so I'm used to it. Dude, I'm retired. I'm past having to scrabble for a living week to week, so this for me is just kinda danger theatre.
Read something by a better author maybe. Might I suggest the Patrick O'Brian Aubrey-Maturin series about a brash British sea captain during the Napoleonic wars? There's even a thread

What do you do for fun now m8

I’ll have a look op thank u

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Powerful

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Mr. Mambold posted:

Why not just watch Master and Commander

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

https://www.cameo.com/jamesgarretson

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!

marketing genius

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Bape Culture posted:

What do you do for fun now m8

I’ll have a look op thank u

I've got a lot of creative poo poo to play with, and just keeping up the house and garden projects keeps me plenty busy.

Why not just watch Master and Commander

Coincidentally I did rewatch it a week ago with my son-in-law. Unfortunately, that movie only takes bits and pieces from several of the 20-odd novels in the saga. I'd love to see each one made into a full length feature chronologically.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
I wish I could go somewhere for fried clams and a beer.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Weaponized Cum posted:

He burned down the studio and killed Michael Jackson’s alligators.

Yeah, this.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

That after-show special is awful, I can't believe they allowed Joel McHale to appear on camera with that hair.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
the girl who was extremely chill about having her arm ripped off by a tiger seemed pretty reasonable

Brass Hand
Feb 27, 2020

Bape Culture posted:

A5h’s Crime Club

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

Bape Culture posted:

(Me)

Omg I forgot about that bit lmao

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Update. The breakfast burritos were good. Still dont feel they were worth the effort to make though

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
bought a lamb leg to roast today friends

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Jose posted:

Good choice. I roasted one for Easter. It was pretty good

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Beef jacob's ladder today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Jose posted:

I couldnt get hold of one so had to cook a pork shoulder instead.

It was not the same :smith: