Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

golden bubble
Jun 3, 2011

yospos

A new form of rich kid education during the pandemic: how to sail across the atlantic ocean.

https://twitter.com/dgahk/status/1106573213524520961

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
I used to eat at this tiny African restaurant in Denver; they had Fufu with goat soup. It was amazing. If you were there with a date, the owner would come up to your table with a vodka bottle filled with sticks and spices and pour you a shot. He told you it would put you in the mood to bang

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Does anyone have the screenshot / article about the CHUD judge (chudge) that was like "lol we're not social distancing in MY courtroom" and then died?

Every "Jesus will protect me from corona" *always sunny theme* article I read gives me life.

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

sudden craving for injera bread

whole foods in phoenix used to sell packs of them made by the local ethiopian place and boy i could eat that weird teff bread poo poo by itself

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Zuck started facebook to creep on girls, why are you surprised

They "trust me". Dumb fucks

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

Does anyone have the screenshot / article about the CHUD judge (chudge) that was like "lol we're not social distancing in MY courtroom" and then died?

Every "Jesus will protect me from corona" *always sunny theme* article I read gives me life.

I was going to Google this for you and it turns out that there's at least three of them so far. Number go up!

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

https://twitter.com/pbump/status/1249900426180378630

americaaaaaa

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse
So this is all over now, right? It's Easter?

The dead are coming back to life, no?

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

Mr. Lobe posted:

I don't think it's possible to have a billion dollars and not go crazy one way or another

I always wondered what skeletons Buffett has in his closet, since he's the billionaire who always played it the most "normal"

dude basically had a second life/wife in San Fran

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

not an endorsement posted:

sudden craving for injera bread

whole foods in phoenix used to sell packs of them made by the local ethiopian place and boy i could eat that weird teff bread poo poo by itself

The only kind of interesting thing about Whole Foods was you could get interesting local products and poo poo. Amazon killed that off though

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006
What happens when kids go back to school next year?

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

*hops towards you in the middle of the night*

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1249902699782590466

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

it kinda seems to me like that big red circle is covering iowa, missouri, illinois, part of wisconsin and is hanging slightly into indiana. i'm not a geographer though

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

lol I just saw about that Virginia preacher man who kept holding services in intentional definance and then died of covid. stupid loving rear end in a top hat, enjoy hell.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

cheese eats mouse posted:

my mom got laid off from Sysco after 33 years there so ya there’s some weird poo poo happening with the supply chain.

she’s a few years from retirement too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDBPeRqi3v0

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/non-filers-enter-payment-info-here

if you click the non-filers button, it takes you to

freefilefillableforms.com

to submit your loving bank account info lmao

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

We are watching the nascent motions of something way, way, way, way, way bigger than something the size of 1000x this forum could ever hope to be

https://twitter.com/mattparlmer/status/1249811760019845123

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

Haha what the gently caress

What kind of weird grift

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

We had to go drive to check on something and drove through a major agricultural area. Stopped to top off gas. The Gas station was open, I thought, "oh it's in the middle of loving nowhere, there's probably nobody in there"

From the door, I could see the cashier behind a plate of clear plexiglass, and three people in line

Second in line was some guy, probably about 24, looked like a farm hand probably. Looked like he had the flu. As I walked around the corner toward the door he just starts coughing straight forward. I stop, look at him, he coughs again, big, hacking coughs. No facemask, or even an attempt to cover his mouth. I turn around and finish pumping gas. Never got within probably 10 feet of the door to the store.

Felt bad for the cashier, he's deffo a gonner.

Rural america might end up being hurt worst, yeah people live way the hell apart, but getting coughed in the face waiting in line to pay cash for your gas is a good way to infect 3-4 people. A lot of these people don't think it's gonna come to their town, or they're too healthy for it to matter. We'll see.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

The West Coast Pact and the Six State Council

Burn these names into your brains, friends

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Iowa's governor has declared that all national models are wrong and theyve known about it for a really long time because they've been working with UoI people and that's why Iowa isn't locking down, and also no one can see the internal model they're using it's secret

at this point, overwhelming a hospital or two may save more lives overall if only because it might convince Iowa to treat this loving seriously

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

SKULL.GIF posted:

We are watching the nascent motions of something way, way, way, way, way bigger than something the size of 1000x this forum could ever hope to be

https://twitter.com/mattparlmer/status/1249811760019845123

yes YES YES

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
Trump is such a pathetic weak feckless leader that the USA is going to split up lol.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Massachusetts joined the 6 state council so now its the 7 state council

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

:vince: :vince: :vince:

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

whois suggests it's intuit/quickbooks affiliated

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

can we call it the Big 6?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Spergin Morlock posted:

whois suggests it's intuit/quickbooks affiliated

yeah looked it up and its apparently regularly used by the IRS. not as suspicious as i first thought but still, sketchy website name yall

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Spergin Morlock posted:

it kinda seems to me like that big red circle is covering iowa, missouri, illinois, part of wisconsin and is hanging slightly into indiana. i'm not a geographer though

the size is based on percent increase compared to previous week for that day. its a fun article with a fun tool. lots of red and lots of dots

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

yeah looked it up and its apparently regularly used by the IRS. not as suspicious as i first thought but still, sketchy website name yall

kinda funny how they need a private company in there at all. the same private company that lobbies to prevent the IRS from easily completing returns for 90% of filers

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Eat so much loving poo poo Francis Fukuyama

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

maryland pls join

Q-sixtysix
Jun 4, 2005

Woofer posted:

The next civil war will also be about states rights and the Democrats are gonna be on the same side they were on 160 years ago.

lmfao you’re not wrong tho

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

maryland dc West Virginia, Virginia can go with the south or whatever

DC isn't getting out from under the thumb of the remnant of the federal government without an actual fight

Blockade
Oct 22, 2008

This still leaves a lot of states up for grabs, what do you guys think our next nascent nation states will be?

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

oxsnard posted:

I used to eat at this tiny African restaurant in Denver; they had Fufu with goat soup. It was amazing. If you were there with a date, the owner would come up to your table with a vodka bottle filled with sticks and spices and pour you a shot. He told you it would put you in the mood to bang

whoah i just made fufu and goat pepper soup yesterday

it fuckin owns and the owner of that restaurant owns as well

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Did y'all see that in the USA 70% of seafood is eaten in restaurants, so fisherpeople are hurting big-time?

Blockade posted:

This still leaves a lot of states up for grabs, what do you guys think our next nascent nation states will be?

God's Country. Which will spend all its time arguing about who is really, really saved.

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Atrocious Joe posted:

people who are sincerely pro-balkanization have brain worms

👍👍👍

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

Blockade posted:

Texas will go it alone

*Shoots a gun into the sky*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

euphronius posted:

Holy poo poo the corpses are contagious ??

Buddy, they won't even let ME gently caress the corpses.