Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Marzzle posted:

I thought the real issue was just that they'd sell any kind of wild game you could imagine and weren't subject to oversight from an entity like the USDA. I'm pretty sure the chinese USDA equivalent tried to shut it down numerous times but it kept popping up

yeah imagine living somewhere without oversight from an entity like the USDA :iiam:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Marzzle posted:

I'm the line spanning over half the country through desolate wastelands to link st paul with spokane

That rail line already exists lol

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

yeah imagine living somewhere without oversight from an entity like the USDA :iiam:

we're gonna need a few months before the pork plants can retool for raccoon

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Stereotype posted:

That rail line already exists lol

it's basically blaine the mono from the dark tower series but irl

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Regardless of what happens over the next year or in November, China is now the new world leader. God bless.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Judakel posted:

Regardless of what happens over the next year or in November, China is now the new world leader. God bless.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
South Dakota’s governor resisted ordering people to stay home. Now it has one of the nation’s largest coronavirus hot spots.

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

Judakel posted:

Coronavirus patient in Australia: ahhh to be able to breathe once more

*wildfires start up again*

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

chinese taipei

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

when it's finally over we're gonna find out there's midwest hot zones where like 20% of the population dies because there's no hospitals and their politicians aggressively encouraged people to not quarantine. They're still gonna flip republican though because the dems are absolutely gonna go for "affordable access to corona treatments" which will doom anyone living outside of a city

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

taiwanese shenzhen

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

5 years ago we accidentally camped out in the Badlands for our 10 year anniversary during Sturgis' 75th

Sturgis 2020 is going to be loving amazing

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
I had a high school teacher that always referred to Chiang Kai-shek as "smiley" because he had a portrait of him smiling and it's one of the reasons I remember what he taught me about Chinese history.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
States have to defend themselves from having their supplies stolen by Trump so he can have his friends sell them back to them.

Flunky
Jan 2, 2014

fosborb posted:

5 years ago we accidentally camped out in the Badlands for our 10 year anniversary during Sturgis' 75th

Sturgis 2020 is going to be loving amazing

please let this happen and finish off harleys forever

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Ruggan posted:

taiwanese shenzhen

american california

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Flunky posted:

please let this happen and finish off harleys forever

trump's bailout of harley davidson because they are a critical national brand

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

https://twitter.com/MilenaRodban/status/1249933650122158080

required cspam viewing

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

that reminds me, is the new ainucci hbo thing any good? i have not heard a single thing about it

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/PravitR/status/1249933346114691072

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020

Beachcomber posted:

States have to defend themselves from having their supplies stolen by Trump so he can have his friends sell them back to them.

supplies like ppe, vents, beds, adderall are all being stolen by the president

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

"i mean, not anymore. but you know what i mean"

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

seattle plague rat posted:

supplies like ppe, vents, beds, adderall are all being stolen by the president

the real cure was shitloads of adderall and fish delights

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!
Honestly if this is what it takes to save the earf we should domesticate every form of wildlife in our homes and be consumed by their ancient pathogens

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

made it a point to show this to my gf this weekend

she loved it

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

how can this be

RedneckwithGuns
Mar 28, 2007

Up Next:
Fifteen Inches of
SHEER DYNAMITE

Farm Frenzy posted:

that reminds me, is the new ainucci hbo thing any good? i have not heard a single thing about it

I enjoyed it but it's not everyone's cup of tea. I will say without spoiling too much, the show came out right as COVID was taking off internationally and a continuing part of it scarily mirrors our own real life concern with how long it will take for things to get back to normal after COVID.

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

but also trump isn't the first big league drug dude potus, kennedy would get amphetamine shots on the reg and managed to not make an rear end of himself. instead, he was politely assassinated

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

dont watch tv

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

wet_goods posted:

Honestly if this is what it takes to save the earf we should domesticate every form of wildlife in our homes and be consumed by their ancient pathogens

what do u think bioweapons programs are doing all the time?

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

BONGHITZ posted:

dont watch tv

huh

, but prestige tv?

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

BONGHITZ posted:

dont watch tv

it's not TV, it's HBO

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

oh yeah, I heard this was good

Mandoric
Mar 15, 2003

SKULL.GIF posted:

The West Coast Pact and the Six State Council

Burn these names into your brains, friends

In the era of Sinosphere dominance, they will rightly enter history as Sanguo and Luzhou.

e: Qingsan Renmin Gongheguo wansui!

Mandoric has issued a correction as of 06:57 on Apr 14, 2020

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

fosborb posted:

huh

, but prestige tv?

dumbledore (mad men) vs vvoldemort (breaking bad)

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020

Marzzle posted:

the real cure was shitloads of adderall and fish delights

like chemotherapy

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
Number time

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

seattle plague rat posted:

like chemotherapy

constantly consuming the cure is worse than not having the disease!

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

these are little baby numbers presented in a manner that only serves to increase my shame about the USA's presentation/obfuscation of our own corona data :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

BeefThief posted:

how can this be

Never thought the virus would eat MY lungs!