Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

KoRMaK posted:

ooohhhh hahaha that means

I;m thinking about thos Means

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
how about no

Somebody has a new favorite as of 17:51 on Apr 14, 2020

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

TBF this wouldn't have happened if not for

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

mobby_6kl posted:

You should take your ignorant takes to the D&D or CSPAM primary threads so people can tell you how dumb and wrong you are

Stolen from the FF7R spoiler thread:

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Milo and POTUS posted:

I need all the miette adjacent memes, STAT

I must second this request.

Jail for anyone who doesn't comply. Jail for one hundred years.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

This was over the line of what we like to see - okay yes it was funny and Biden is a weirdo but we 100% don't want to see sexualized underage anime girls in this subforum.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/RussianMemesLtd/status/1250108304400867328?s=19

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

:same: but is this because of quarantine or just Russia.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!
https://twitter.com/GordonsWord/status/1249430212049240064

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Pastry of the Year posted:

This was over the line of what we like to see - okay yes it was funny and Biden is a weirdo but we 100% don't want to see sexualized underage anime girls in this subforum.

Word.

Can we just ban anime in general?

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Do you want 4chan? Because that's how you get... *squirts at smudged writing* ...3 million Americans dead of an easily-prevented virus fifteen years later

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

Word.

The thread would certainly be better for it.

We live in the age of quarantine, any and all anime should be isolated within whatever that one forum is.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Word.

Agreed.

Banime. Banime now!

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Word.

With an exception made for JoJos, naturally.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

mobby_6kl posted:

:thurman:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

You should take your ignorant takes to the D&D or CSPAM primary threads so people can tell you how dumb and wrong you are

Stolen from the FF7R spoiler thread:

I've never played FF7 or the remake, but I know that's Groverhaus. Is there a boss called Grover or something?

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

DrBouvenstein posted:

I've never played FF7 or the remake, but I know that's Groverhaus. Is there a boss called Grover or something?

There's a boss called Hell House
Original:

Remake:

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Word.

I've been saying this for years! One could even argue it's a meme.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

There's a boss called Hell House
Original:

Remake:

:wrong:

Those are just regular enemies, not bosses. (In the original anyway, I haven't played the remake)

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Wait one dang minute. Claude's HP never gets that low!

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Word.

oh! oh! ban anime! ban anime for One Thousand Years!!!!

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

bike tory posted:

:wrong:

Those are just regular enemies, not bosses. (In the original anyway, I haven't played the remake)

The remake makes it into a boss because it's the only way to have it make any tiny bit of sense to fight a god drat house. (Great fight too.)

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Dewgy posted:

The remake makes it into a boss because it's the only way to have it make any tiny bit of sense to fight a god drat house. (Great fight too.)

It gives me hope that if we ever see a remake of 6, we'll get to see Sabin suplex a ghost train in 4K

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

It gives me hope that if we ever see a remake of 6, we'll get to see Sabin suplex a ghost train in 4K

He already does this, every night. In my dreams

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Dewgy posted:

I'm glad Square's finally fixing the massive train wreck that is FF7's lack of logic allowing you to fight multiple of the same enemy as they were Goombas.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

RareAcumen posted:

I'm glad Square's finally fixing the massive train wreck that is FF7's lack of logic allowing you to fight multiple of the same enemy as they were Goombas.

It’s more about the house part of it rather than the random battle thing.

But uh, they actually did do a pretty good job of the other part too. Every enemy can be scanned and has a description to explain what it is and why it’s in the area you’re fighting it.

It’s actually kind of impressive how they made it all fit together, frankly. Some of those FF7 enemies are weird as hell.

Kart Barfunkel
Nov 10, 2009

https://youtu.be/9Njho2uvOKY

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i keep seeing that meme but in the 19th century and earlier that was indeed the way you tested for diabetes, because when you can't process sugar properly you end up peeing it out and your urine tastes sweet.

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

Sagebrush posted:

i keep seeing that meme but in the 19th century and earlier that was indeed the way you tested for diabetes, because when you can't process sugar properly you end up peeing it out and your urine tastes sweet.

I think the joke is he looks so god damned pleased to be doing it.

Ferrule
Feb 23, 2007

Yo!

Sagebrush posted:

Thanks for your input, Mr. President.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

idk how to break it to y'all but if your doctor is taking a sip of your pee something is very wrong regardless of whether they look pleased to be doing so

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

bike tory posted:

idk how to break it to y'all but if your doctor is taking a sip of your pee something is very wrong regardless of whether they look pleased to be doing so

If you’re not using all five senses you’re not doing Science

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Sagebrush posted:

Yeah that's actually why they call urology "the sweet science"

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

mobby_6kl posted:

Oh the Bernie supporters showed, but so did like, every old person. Turns out old black grammas dont have much twitter presence, but they do still exist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin