Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
More like Farta McGurn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Tbh more like Farthole McBurn

:smith:

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
I have the flu and sharted this morning.

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

Bonzo posted:

I have the flu and sharted this morning.

Post/avatar combo :discourse:

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
I’m at work, and I had the safety trailer to myself, so I just ripped horrifying rear end openly. Like, you know those farts where you’re not sure it’s ever going to actually end?

Anyway, I did that and only found out that my radio had been keyed up because someone got on and asked “... what the gently caress was that?”

The handset was hanging off my desk around rear end height. :doh:

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Lol, on that note I thought I was alone in the office on Friday and decided to let one rip a when I hear a coworker way down the hall say “you alright in there?! Sounded like something fell”

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Ugly In The Morning posted:

I’m at work, and I had the safety trailer to myself, so I just ripped horrifying rear end openly. Like, you know those farts where you’re not sure it’s ever going to actually end?

Anyway, I did that and only found out that my radio had been keyed up because someone got on and asked “... what the gently caress was that?”

The handset was hanging off my desk around rear end height. :doh:

i usually do that at work , i'll take a piss and hold down the transmit button so everyone can hear it

PhotoKirk
Jul 2, 2007

insert witty text here
https://nypost.com/video/mystery-fart-hot-boxes-packed-train-open-the-doors/

That's some mighty fine fart work there, Lou...

Chopsy
Dec 27, 2005

GUNS GUNS GUNS
BIKES BIKES
YOUR MOM
I have currently been in India for 2 weeks and my farts have one hundo percento been extra spicy and my wife has commented regularly.

filmcynic
Oct 30, 2012
I experienced the joys of Wingstop for the first time last night, and I would now like to profoundly apologize to the entire Eastern Seaboard. I live in Seattle, but I assume that the jet stream is doing its thing.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Jesus. Of all the smells you get in NYC that must have been an epic one

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Chopsy posted:

I have currently been in India for 2 weeks and my farts have one hundo percento been extra spicy and my wife has commented regularly.

super bowl to u my musky bhabi

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Bonzo posted:

Jesus. Of all the smells you get in NYC that must have been an epic one

It's Australia

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010
Isn’t Australia suffering enough right now?

ButtPoopPoopyyGoku3
Aug 10, 2009

Dickbutt Ouroboros posted:

I think I posted the story earlier in the thread but I had to use a portable O2 concentration/gas/explosives sensor at work and found that a fart right to the intake will set it off.

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLeTkCjCTD4

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Farts can now get you quarantined at airports

https://twitter.com/globaltimesnews/status/1224569239253569538

wolrah
May 8, 2006
what?
Mythbusters have gone after this one back when that viral video of "thermal camera farts" went around.

Sorry for the FB link but it's the best I can find: https://www.facebook.com/MythBusters/videos/593133244445804/

tl;dw: Normal farts don't show up on thermal imaging. Same reason breathing doesn't usually show up unless it's cold enough that you're generating fog. If you could see a fart in thermal you could probably also see it in visible.

I am now giggling at the thought of it being really cold, blasting a fart, and having fog shoot out of my pants like it does when I breathe at sub-zero temperatures. You could crop dust a visible trail around someone.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/vinnybrack/status/1233784343048273922

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Okay so I’ve had a cold the last few days and I really didn’t feel like cooking dinner last night. My wife was out with some friends so I went to the store and was looking at the prepared foods.

I’m glancing at some stuff and then I start scanning the boneless wings. They aren’t my favorite, but I’m just checking them out. $5 for little bucket of like 12-15 of them... eh...

Just before I start looking at something else, I notice one of the buckets is STUFFED. Like it had like three times the amount of wings in there.I say gently caress it, and spent $5 on a giant bucket of day-old garlic parm boneless chicken wings. I’m a sucker for a good deal. They were my lunch AND dinner. I ate A LOT of garlic parm wings yesterday.

Anyway this morning I’m just waking up and I slowly start stirring around in the covers and I start smelling the garlic parm wings. I’m like WTF? I let a fart rip and instantly the room fills with the rancid, but savory garlic parm smell. My rear end has been firing hot garlic parm farts all day...

...and they’re making me hungry :suicide:

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Oh man I forgot how free it was to work from home. Too bad its not warm enough to open a window

I never finished my home office so its really echoing in here due to bare walls and only a desk

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
turd nugs are falling out my butt

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

That feeling when he opens
the door for you
Lately I've been babysitting grandma with dementia. No lie, it's been kinda rough. Recently she's gassy in her sleep, and its never failed to make smile.

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
Just thought I’d give this thread a nudge since a lot of people are probably drinking and eating more junk food than usual.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
i been eatinga buncha beans on toast with fried spam and my rear end is just erupting farts at all times

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

I am enjoying muting my Zoom meetings and letting a big long one go while my boss rattles on and on about whatever.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
coward

Sarah Problem
Sep 24, 2002

Because, if you confess with your mouth that Witten is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved

Fart on your zoom call and blame your non-existent dog like an adult

Hermaphrodite
Oct 2, 2004

Luckily, I CAN go fuck myself!
I discovered my local CVS has small packs of the sugar-free gummy bears. They make a lot of gas without the stink, so if that's what you're after you'll have to supplement it with something else.

Ornamented Death
Jan 25, 2006

Pew pew!

What is even the point of a loud, sustained fart if the smell isn't also enough to strip paint?

PantsOptional
Dec 27, 2012

All I wanna do is make you bounce
My wife and I are both on work from home right now and her work space is one floor down from mine, almost directly beneath me. This morning she discovered that if I fart in the office chair hard enough it vibrates through the chair and shakes the ceiling above her.

I didn’t even remember the fart.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Bonzo posted:

I am enjoying muting my Zoom meetings and letting a big long one go while my boss rattles on and on about whatever.

Need to just put your butt cheeks up to the camera and rip rear end loudly and proudly.

I bet no one would even notice or care.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

I Fart Fuckabees

wolrah
May 8, 2006
what?

Hermaphrodite posted:

I discovered my local CVS has small packs of the sugar-free gummy bears. They make a lot of gas without the stink, so if that's what you're after you'll have to supplement it with something else.
Just don't overdo it...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMjgaa5j_LE
If anyone is unfamiliar with the tales of sugar free gummy bears the intro does a good job explaining it.

For the rest of us he finishes the bag a bit a bit after the 10 minute point in the video, thread relevant content starts around 12:30.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
I just ripped rear end and it smelled like hot sauce. Concerning!

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Early YouTube was a place of wonder.

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005
I love when this thread bubbles up (like a fart in the bathtub)

My 3mo old is very farty. I think she farts way more that she burps. We end up checking her diaper a lot more than necessary because after a frrrrrrtPLAP that rings from her rear end in volume disproportionate to her size we figure it must be at least a shart. Nope! All sound no fury. She gets us every time.

Cheesus
Oct 17, 2002

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.
Yam Slacker
So your baby must not get a lot of painful gas because she's learned to fart at 3 months?

Your kid is going places.

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Cheesus posted:

So your baby must not get a lot of painful gas because she's learned to fart at 3 months?

Your kid is going places.

To the bathroom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Ornamented Death posted:

What is even the point of a loud, sustained fart if the smell isn't also enough to strip paint?

Regarding sugar free gummy bears the super smell isn't needed; the pressure of the gas will strip paint like a turbo charged can of compressed air.