Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam
Do you ever just want to scream for fun?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Agrinja posted:

Get a job where you can just shout "gently caress" anytime you want, it's decadence

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Inspector Hound posted:

Get a job where you can just shout "gently caress" anytime you want, it's decadence
:hai:

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

It turns out my state just decriminalized weed

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kpaFhA_jSU

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

poverty goat posted:

It turns out my state just decriminalized weed

If you're talking about VA, I was surprised to read that before going to sleep last night. Now if only I had some weed in these trying times.

On the plus side, my 4ish weeks off have resulted in some of the most vivid dreams I can remember having.

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

:chaostrump:
All the weed in the world does not make working on a WordPress site any less annoying.
But it makes doing style.css mods more enjoyable.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
https://twitter.com/YallAllLuvCris/status/1241928456507711488?s=19

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
So because of Covid I can't get any Iso to clean my vape and it's pretty nasty. Luckily making a gatorade bottle bong is like riding a bike. You never forget!

Well I hosed up the cone piece and it fell off and I lost half the weed I packed. Oops.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Make a bucket/gravity bong, coward!

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

i laughed way too hard, probably ever harder than skeletor here

reminds me of this inimitable classic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjVugzSR7HA

Happy Hedonist
Jan 18, 2009

My wife bought me a half and I’m super excited.

Rat
Dec 12, 2006

meow
This weekend is my guy's birthday and I got him a fresh ounce of LA Grape and a gram cartridge of honey oil with a battery

He was talking about dipping into his roach stash if need be (yecch) and now he'll be set for a little while

BrassRoots
Jan 9, 2012

You can play a shoestring if you're sincere - John Coltrane

Agrinja posted:

When I was yunger/stoopider my buddy and I would have blood curdling scream competitions. So to answer your question, yes.

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Anyone in MA who can get deliveries? No store around me delivers.

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam

SilvergunSuperman posted:

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Found the remnants of an old moonrock, just smoked the poo poo and boy howdy, I'm rocked to the moon.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

My dad serendipitously found someone's stash hidden on family property and confiscated it for the good of the community

Him and mom kept the eighth, 510 battery, cartridges and torch lighters, but they gave me the Master Glass recycler dab rig and quartz banger holy poo poo thank you

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I am Moon Rocked my friends

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Watch Nathan For You.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

pacerhimself posted:

Watch Nathan For You.

I love this show so much, even though I usually have to pause a couple times an episode to acclimate to how uncomfortable it makes me.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
My local dispensary has a sale on pre-packaged half ozs, Live Resin carts and the halfway decent cars today! Happy Birthday To Me!

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

3g sugar wax, may grab carts and then thinking a half one flower and a half of another. Get set for Monday for three. Can't get butter in time and premade edibles just don't have a good price for high ratio.

Do love legal availability though,.goddamn.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

bagmonkey posted:

My local dispensary has a sale on pre-packaged half ozs, Live Resin carts and the halfway decent cars today! Happy Birthday To Me!

My local has been slammed for too long due to closing the actual shop, they've stopped offering really good deals because they can barely keep with demand anyways so why offer discounts, it's quite disappointing.

Still haven't come close to running out what I picked up before they closed, thankfully. But my oz is down to around 3/8ths so that day of reckoning approacheth

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003

these are the worst, i did it once and never again. first of all it's not a bong, it doesn't filter the smoke through water, so it's like inhaling a huge steamroller hit, if you are used to cooled/filtered smoke you are going to cough your lungs out. also when you smoke a bowl normally, you kinda moderate your inhalation to control how fast it is burning, right? so you get a few nice tasty green hits before the last one that finishes the bowl and tastes like burnt rear end in a top hat? well the gravity water doesn't do that, it pulls with maximum strength, so you get a thick cloud of the worst tasting yellow smoke ever. waste of weed

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Made several of these out of those enormous water jugs you find in offices placed inside a trash can. gently caress those things were gnarly, they could burn up a gram and a half on a single use

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

I keep checking out the online ordering page for the closest provisioning center (still a half-hour away; Michigannn :argh:) and was wondering about dosages. Resin carts and concentrates seem to come in only .5 to 1 gram portions and cost a pretty significant chunk of change. How many average hits would you get from that amount of product? I've only ever used edibles (though I'm eyeing a flower vape for 4/20); there are 10 doses in one package of Kushy Punch (or 40 if you're a lightweight like me), and that costs a fraction of the various carts.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Hirayuki posted:

I keep checking out the online ordering page for the closest provisioning center (still a half-hour away; Michigannn :argh:) and was wondering about dosages. Resin carts and concentrates seem to come in only .5 to 1 gram portions and cost a pretty significant chunk of change. How many average hits would you get from that amount of product? I've only ever used edibles (though I'm eyeing a flower vape for 4/20); there are 10 doses in one package of Kushy Punch (or 40 if you're a lightweight like me), and that costs a fraction of the various carts.

Really depends on how hard you hit it, I kinda like taking small hits but some people like to hit them hard.

They last for a decent amount of time, honestly. Not sure I can give you a number, but they last longer than you'd expect them to last. If I was forced to make a guess I'd probably say half grams allow around 50-100 depending on whether you're hitting hard, with a full gram giving comparably more. Overall using it in cart form seems so make it last better than some other methods

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam

DELETE CASCADE posted:

so you get a thick cloud of the worst tasting yellow smoke ever. waste of weed

Gravity bongs aren't for enjoying your weed, they are instead a way to maximize your ability to get hosed up in like 5 minutes with very few accessories.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

[To the tube of ‘freedom’ by George Michael]

VAPE BONG
VAPE BONG
VAPE BONG
GOTTA BLAST WEED INTO MY BRAIN

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Complete disregard for the thread mantra of 'dont eat abv', I have made a chocolate milk (500mL) with 5g of abv in it.

simmered on the stove for 15min along with my two filthy-rear end vape stems.

I consumed half.

last time I did probably 10-15G in 600mL and drank it all and ended up couch(bed) locked for 2 whole days so I think I got the balance right this time.

App13
Dec 31, 2011

What’s the ABV dogma if you’re not supposed to eat it?

App13 fucked around with this message at 12:44 on Apr 17, 2020

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

I think a lot of the confusion about ABV comes from the fact that the more efficient your vape process is the worse your ABV is going to be. I used a forced air/bag vape for a while and I'd vape the weed 3 times dialing it up until the taste started to go bad and every flake of bud that came out of it was a uniform dark brown color. That ABV was poo poo and made lovely weird edibles on its own, but if you had some unvaped weed to throw in there to balance things out it pulled its weight. At some point I realized that I didn't need to be so anal about vaping it to the very end if I'm keeping ABV, and now I'm always packing a fresh bowl when I sit down instead of finishing one from earlier and my ABV makes pretty good edibles, probably with less CBN etc

either way is fine but pls don't shame goons for doing what they gotta do in the hard times

poverty goat fucked around with this message at 14:04 on Apr 17, 2020

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

So because of Covid I can't get any Iso to clean my vape and it's pretty nasty. Luckily making a gatorade bottle bong is like riding a bike. You never forget!

Well I hosed up the cone piece and it fell off and I lost half the weed I packed. Oops.

Finger nail polish remover, acetone is even better than iso

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Insanely realistic, especially the beginning where he stands up and then sits back down, then stands back up

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Inspector Hound posted:

Finger nail polish remover, acetone is even better than iso

one thing about acetone is it will dissolve plastic pipes. this is generally not an issue with fingernail quantities but you shouldn't dump a bong worth into your bathroom sink and leave it sitting in the trap

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

people consuming abv is why the world needs legalization. abv isn't a thing a person really wants to do, it is a thing they are forced to do by circumstance. legalize and free yourself from the shackles of re-using scrounges of cannabis.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

ABV isn't resin and if it's just a nasty thing you choke down in times of desperation that's largely a failure of preparation

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

poverty goat posted:

ABV isn't resin and if it's just a nasty thing you choke down in times of desperation that's largely a failure of preparation

Heh, stupid fuckin poor people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

is it bad form to offer to send weed to desperate goons if it's legal in both states?

My heart's been breaking for some poor fools who are trapped with no marijuana and no delivery where they live