Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Lmfaoooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

welcome back, prodigal son

also jesus loving christ lol

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Win

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

well, can't argue with that

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?
https://twitter.com/crulge/status/1249765973567123456

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

a good bit for sure, but really how did she get away with not endorsing

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

hey! Vladimiski Putinski! how are you! a ha ha! my friend, my friend! what country is this?

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Karl Barks posted:

VP

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Lol she wishes

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Enrich yourselves

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Lady Militant
Apr 8, 2020

The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggles.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Karl Barks posted:

eLiZaBeTh WaRrEn DoEsN't OwE AnYbOdY aNyThInG

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

not surprising, they endorsed trump in 2016

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
https://twitter.com/adriennecarter/status/1250002791768248321?s=21

can’t imagine why

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
Does this mean we should start communist gangs?

https://twitter.com/ComradCapacitor/status/1249730775894896640?s=19

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

black guerrilla family, comando vermelho in brazil both started as explicitly communist groups iirc

uncop
Oct 23, 2010
Haven't all the historic communist parties given reason to accuse them of gangsterism or banditry?

Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice

uncop posted:

Haven't all the historic communist parties given reason to accuse them of gangsterism or banditry?

Robin Hood: OG Commie Gangsta

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Hold on. Hold your horses. Hold it. You telling me anarchists are gullible?

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
True communists eschew gangsterism and raise funds thru proletarian methods, such as Comrade Koba’s innovative “rob a bank” scheme

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

i think all the communist central american gangs get violently put down while all the fascist central american gangs get piles of CIA money and guns

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Weird how a monopoly on the use of force is always used most effectively by fascists and reactionaries, what if we made that not a thing?? Haha jk... unless 😏😏😏

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
This thread: https://twitter.com/mags_mclaugh/status/1250121811209211906

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
1. The problem of Trotskyism is not a struggle between tendencies within the Chinese Communist Party, for between communists and Trotskyists there is no link, absolutely not one link: It is a question that concerns the entire people: the struggle against the Fatherland.
2. The Japanese fascists and foreigners now it. That’s why they seek to create divisions to deceive public opinion and damage the reputation of the Communists, making people believe that Communists and Trotskyists are in the same camp.
3. The Chinese Trotskyists (like the Trotskyists of other countries) do not represent a political group, much less a political party. They are nothing but a band of evil-doers, the running dogs of Japanese fascism (and of international fascism).
4. In all countries, the Trotskyists give themselves fine names in order to mask their dirty work and banditry. For example: in Spain they call themselves the United Marxist Workers Party (POUM). Do you know that it’s they who constitute the nests of spies in Madrid in Barcelona and in other places in the service of Franco?
It is they who are organising the infamous ‘fifth column’, the espionage body of the army of the Italian and German fascists. In Japan, they call themselves the Marx-Engels-Lenin League (MEL). The Japanese Trotskyists lure youth into their league, then they denounce them to the police. They seek to penetrate the Japanese Communist Party with the aim of destroying it from within. To my mind, the French Trotskyists now organised around the Proletarian Revolution Group have settled on the aim of sabotaging the Popular Front. On this subject, I think you are surely better informed than I. Here in China, the Trotskyists are regrouping around formations such as The Struggle Against the Japanese, Culture and Red Flag.
5. The Trotskyists are not only the enemies of Communism, they are also the enemies of democracy and of progress. They are the most infamous traitors and spies.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
https://twitter.com/kiridifferent_/status/1250003708504506368?s=21

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

1. The problem of Trotskyism is not a struggle between tendencies within the Chinese Communist Party, for between communists and Trotskyists there is no link, absolutely not one link: It is a question that concerns the entire people: the struggle against the Fatherland.
2. The Japanese fascists and foreigners now it. That’s why they seek to create divisions to deceive public opinion and damage the reputation of the Communists, making people believe that Communists and Trotskyists are in the same camp.
3. The Chinese Trotskyists (like the Trotskyists of other countries) do not represent a political group, much less a political party. They are nothing but a band of evil-doers, the running dogs of Japanese fascism (and of international fascism).
4. In all countries, the Trotskyists give themselves fine names in order to mask their dirty work and banditry. For example: in Spain they call themselves the United Marxist Workers Party (POUM). Do you know that it’s they who constitute the nests of spies in Madrid in Barcelona and in other places in the service of Franco?
It is they who are organising the infamous ‘fifth column’, the espionage body of the army of the Italian and German fascists. In Japan, they call themselves the Marx-Engels-Lenin League (MEL). The Japanese Trotskyists lure youth into their league, then they denounce them to the police. They seek to penetrate the Japanese Communist Party with the aim of destroying it from within. To my mind, the French Trotskyists now organised around the Proletarian Revolution Group have settled on the aim of sabotaging the Popular Front. On this subject, I think you are surely better informed than I. Here in China, the Trotskyists are regrouping around formations such as The Struggle Against the Japanese, Culture and Red Flag.
5. The Trotskyists are not only the enemies of Communism, they are also the enemies of democracy and of progress. They are the most infamous traitors and spies.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Chicken nuggies are a human right

NotNut
Feb 4, 2020
is there any good left-wing magick or mystics now adays? it seems like left magick reached its apotheosis with Homestuck and its gnosticism, or at least that represented what was happening more broadly. it was corrupted and torn up in miniature by the complicated forces that affected left-wing magic as a whole. then you had Jordan Peterson come on just to stomp on Sophia's dust and let you know that yes, even a prophet as dumb as him can tell you it's over. now all the high-level magic I see is being done by right-wingers like BAP or Low HP Lovecraft on Twitter. you do have Disco Elysium but it's a dead end, maybe even by design. so what the gently caress

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
No

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames

NotNut posted:

is there any good left-wing magick or mystics now adays? it seems like left magick reached its apotheosis with Homestuck and its gnosticism, or at least that represented what was happening more broadly. it was corrupted and torn up in miniature by the complicated forces that affected left-wing magic as a whole. then you had Jordan Peterson come on just to stomp on Sophia's dust and let you know that yes, even a prophet as dumb as him can tell you it's over. now all the high-level magic I see is being done by right-wingers like BAP or Low HP Lovecraft on Twitter. you do have Disco Elysium but it's a dead end, maybe even by design. so what the gently caress

:wtc:

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This is the PSL thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotNut
Feb 4, 2020
I guess the forces weren't really that complicated though. left magick is sacred feminine and right magic is sacred masculine so when they're corrupted they became mundane feminine and masculine instead. imo