Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DearSirXNORMadam
Aug 1, 2009
Would that I could, but I am too poor for a second bike. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brigdh
Nov 23, 2007

That's not an oil leak. That's the automatic oil change and chassis protection feature.
Cleaning out my garage

R3 factory service manual ($15 shipped continental US)

Ninja 300 factory service manual ($15 shipped continental US)

HH front brake pads for R3 ($15 shipped continental US)

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

selling some alpinestars stuff here before it goes on advrider / ebay

$75 shipped ($160 on revzilla) alpinestars SMX-1 R boots. I ended up buying some klim outlanders to replace these as they match the poo poo I wear a bit better than these shoes, otherwise I'd keep em. alpinestars calls them size 45 which is roughly size 11. fits me perfectly and I usually wear a 10 - 11.5 depending on the brand of shoe. purchased ~9mo ago. excellent shape, no real wear on the sole / shift pad. minor scuffs on the toe sliders (replaceable) as well as the white plastic on the heel which can probably be scrubbed if you care enough. also they do not stink!!

album here

$60 shipped ($100 on revzilla) alpinestars celer v2 leather gloves. all my alpinestars gloves have always been a tiny bit tight in size L, so I bought the XLs instead. these are a tiny bit too big, so my loss is your gain being as I bought these last week lol. these work with touch screens and have a pinky bridge. no issues whatsoever and are in perfect shape. these don't stink either!!

album here

all sold :D

right arm fucked around with this message at 21:21 on Jan 9, 2020

M42
Nov 12, 2012

200 shipped. Womens revit neptune GTX size 38. Comes with the upgraded sastec back pro. Great shape, never down, only visible wear is the “goretex” label on left pocket rubbed off slightly.

100 shipped. Womens berik torino size 40. Only worn to check fit, never on bike.

Both fit <145lb ~5’4. Best to PM, I rarely visit the forums

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

Selling my Cardo Freecom 1 since it doesn't fit in my new helmet and I didn't really like having it in my old one, either. New they go for 125 on Revzilla and this one is a little over a year old at this point so how about a cool hundo plus shipping? It'll come with everything in the photo but you'll have to find new velcro for the speakers and the microphone. I'll take PayPal or even a Revzilla or Apple gift card if you have one of those laying around you don't need.

The photo doesn't show the manual or the charging cable but those are included too.

DearSirXNORMadam
Aug 1, 2009
Relative who no longer rides and is leaving the country has bequeathed me with his pile of moto gear.

Included is a Spot GPS beacon, which isn't particularly useful to me, since I don't ride offroad or in other locations where I'd be out of cell range and in serious danger of death due to breakdown/exposure. My loss is your gain, since this thing can probably really save your bacon if you are far off the reservation. In good condition. (I actually found the strap for it since posting the ad, it's a little bit scuffed up but also still works)

https://baltimore.craigslist.org/ele/d/baltimore-spot-gen3-gps-beacon/7061307634.html

Special SA discount, 100 bux shipped, so that you don't have to schlep here to pick it up. (Although if you want to pick it up instead, I'm all for it. You know I'm not scamming you, I know you're not scamming me.)

You're gonna have to get a subscription plan for it, flex plans are 15 bux a month + some activation fee.

DearSirXNORMadam fucked around with this message at 00:40 on Jan 24, 2020

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

nothing to see here

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.
fwiw, probably get much better results for that on advrider or thumpertalk.

DearSirXNORMadam
Aug 1, 2009

builds character posted:

fwiw, probably get much better results for that on advrider or thumpertalk.

I feel like if I sold that on advrider, someone would definitely have sexual relations with it. If bikes are at risk, accessories have to be too, right?

(But yeah, you are assuredly correct)

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Ain’t nobody tryna gently caress your spot

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Ain’t nobody tryna gently caress your spot

Speak for yourself.

DearSirXNORMadam
Aug 1, 2009
On advice of counsel I am dropping the price to something more reasonable!

50 bux shipped.

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!

Voltage posted:

Selling Klim K Fifty 1 Jeans - size 34, stealth blue.

brand new, only tried on once, never ridden in.

Really, really nice pants will full armor, but they are just too big for me (5'10" 185lbs)

(these pants: https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/klim-k-fifty-1-jeans)

Asking $250 shipped!

I'll let these go for like $100

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

Voltage posted:

I'll let these go for like $100
I'll take it. Hate to buy clothing over the internet, but 100 sounds good enough to take the risk.

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002
Selling my C10 Concours in Philadelphia

https://www.facebook.com/Ilyart/posts/10218612537256611

Not sure if the link will work, but here is the add:

ZG1000 Concours, great touring bike that rivals BMWs and the like. Many extras: handlebar risers, upgraded suspension, rear 45L trunk, Corbin seat, tip-over bars, 3 separate USB charging ports, reusable K&N air filter and that's all I remember. Current PA inspection. Within last year: all fluids changed (oil, coolant, shaft gear oil), replaced head bearing ($$$), rebuilt forks and heavier oil added. We have too many bikes, and this one isn't getting enough attention. Reasonably priced at $2,500. Anyone trying to negotiate online will be ignored.

High res pictures here https://imgur.com/a/VXjmBBI

M. Night Skymall
Mar 22, 2012

I'm selling a 2008 Honda VFR800 and a 2007 BMW Xmoto G650 in Dallas. They've just been sitting around since my kid was born and I want my garage space back. I also have an SV650 that won't start, it's definitely fuel but I'm too lazy to figure out where, I put new fuel in and it still wouldn't start and I was all out of motivation, it does crank, though the battery's probably gone by now. Make an offer, if you want it, has a clear title at least. Aside from the not starting it's pretty beat up and has like 42k miles, which is why I'm too lazy to figure out what's wrong with it.

Skreemer
Jan 28, 2006
I like blue.

M. Night Skymall posted:

I'm selling a 2008 Honda VFR800 and a 2007 BMW Xmoto G650 in Dallas. They've just been sitting around since my kid was born and I want my garage space back. I also have an SV650 that won't start, it's definitely fuel but I'm too lazy to figure out where, I put new fuel in and it still wouldn't start and I was all out of motivation, it does crank, though the battery's probably gone by now. Make an offer, if you want it, has a clear title at least. Aside from the not starting it's pretty beat up and has like 42k miles, which is why I'm too lazy to figure out what's wrong with it.

Good to hear from you, too bad you're selling everything off. Is the SV, the yellow one we worked on?

The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

Found a set of brake pads I never installed on my Tuono V4R that I lost in a garage fire last year.

AF1 Racing says they fit:

'09-'19 RSV4 (all variants)
'19 RSV4 1100 Factory
'11-'19 Tuono V4 (all variants)
'04-09 RSVR, RSVR Factory
'06-'10 Tuono
'00-'03 Falco
'02-'05 Tuono
'98-'03 Mille, Mille-R
'01-'07 Caponord

$15 shipped Priority Mail, conUS

Partial Octopus
Feb 4, 2006

Selling my 2019 401 Vitpilen. Asking $4500. It has around 700 miles on it. First service already done. I'm moving across country and it doesn't make sense to bring the bike with me. Bike is located in Philly. Also it has a fender eliminator, modogadget blinkers, and some nice CRG bar end mirrors. Will throw in barely used Signet X and a cool matching husky rev'it jacket.

https://imgur.com/a/RTWjAtF

The left mirror rattled out while riding but I have a replacement on the way.

Partial Octopus fucked around with this message at 18:58 on Apr 5, 2020

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal
Crossposting from AI

I'm selling my dad's Harley. It's a 2013 Dyna Super Glide Custom. It only has 5300 miles on it. I don't know jack poo poo about Motorcycles.

Facebook Marketplace

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

CornHolio posted:

I don't know jack poo poo about Motorcycles.

do you know about looking up prices? Average retail for this is $9100. And that's not counting the pandemic.

Alamoduh
Sep 12, 2011

Nitrox posted:

do you know about looking up prices? Average retail for this is $9100. And that's not counting the pandemic.

I can’t believe you don’t think a 7 year old Harley Davidson CUSTOM is worth more than a brand new BMW R9T. It’s like you hate AMERICA. I’m more intrigued by the 5000 miles over those 7 years though- that’s a whole lot of riding for a Harley.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Comes with a free HJC sneeze guard tho

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib
It's probably worth more because it's the only one in America not coated in tacky bullshit.

Price needs to be lower but it's clean as hell and I hope you have good luck selling it.

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal

Nitrox posted:

I've asked a bunch of people around here because the low miles make it hard to put a price on. I've heard everywhere from 7k to 15k so I put it at 12k for now seeing if there's any interest. Like I said, I know literally jack poo poo about bikes, I don't even know how to start it let alone ride it. There's a place by me that would sell it for commission and they said they'd probably list it for 9k so that's my next step.

AuxiliaryPatroller
Jul 23, 2007
Selling some stuff. Willing to negotiate. PM or username @ gee male.

2019 Honda Rebel 500 ABS

29XX miles. OEM passenger seat/pegs and 12v outlet. Some scratches from 2 driveway drops. In Seattle WA. $5700

https://imgur.com/a/XIAN3GH

Klim Kodiak Jacket and Pants, black color way. Both size 50. Great condition. Bombproof for all weather sport or adv touring. Lost suspenders for the pants. See revzilla review for fitment details.

$1200 takes the set.

Will consider splitting if there are two people interested. $500 for the pants and $700 for the jacket.

https://imgur.com/a/AWG77rI

Kriega R30 and 2 Kube Pockets

$130 for the back, $10 for each pocket. $150 for the set.

https://imgur.com/a/2b5AIIS

Olympia ranger 3 over pants with removable liners. Size 34.

A little dirty. Designed to fit over your pants. $80.

https://imgur.com/a/etRfl2C

Other moto/camping stuff:

Thermarest Luxury Lite Cot Large, unused $100.

Hyper lite Mountian Gear ulta mid 2 with DCF11 insert and Rota locura CF pole. Super light teepee style tent. $800

https://imgur.com/a/VTlJQHa

PayPal or Venmo. Shipped USPS flat rate ground from Seattle unless you want to extra.

AuxiliaryPatroller fucked around with this message at 19:42 on Apr 25, 2020

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002
My Honda dealer has a brand new 2019 Rebel on the floor for 5999. That's nowhere near you, but you may want to check local prices and availability

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

wrong thread

Mcqueen
Feb 26, 2007

'HEY MOM, I'M DONE WITH MY SEGMENT!'

Soiled Meat
Selling all my poo poo to build a cabin and be away from other human beings. If these prices are unreasonable let me know. The gear is in better shape than pictures probably indicate. Got really into woodworking and cabinet making and they all got very dusty in my garage. As a size gauge, I was 6'2" 225 and all this gear fit.

Located in Federal Way, WA or Georgetown, WA. I make trips to PDX every month.

A* SMX-5 in US12 - $100

A* Waterproof (Kinda (kept me dry for 3 hours in PNW coastal downpour then started letting in water at the seams?)) Jacket in Large - $75

Spidi summer jacket in XXL - $75

A* TRC1-Air in XL - $75

A* Northshore Tech Fleece in XL (has light armor) - $75

Cortech leather jacket in L (zippers for bottoms) - $125

Joe Rocket leather bottoms in 36(zippers for tops) - $125
A* Waterproof bottoms (kinda) - $75

1999 - Kawasaki - ZRX1000 - 28,545mi - $3,000(?)

Bikes been sitting in my garage for 4 years. Tank was drained at the first year, but the carbs are pretty gunked now. Ran fuckin rad when I was riding all the time, will start and stay running now but not well at all. You'll have to trailer it away or i can drop it off. Probably want to do a valve job as well.

-Almost unused PR3's (older, but bike has been kept in my garage under a cover....your call)
-Full TI Supertrapp header back exhaust
-Core Moto front and rear lines
-Ivan's air induction delete caps
-Airbox delete, KN pods
-ELS battery re-locator (tons of storage in the bike)
-ELS full carb rebuild w/Factory Pro 3.0 jet kit, new everything
-ELS +4 ignition advancer
-ELS fork tube vice adapter
-Race Tech front springs at ~225lbs (stock springs included)
-Competition Werkes fender eliminator
-Fresh rebuilt Tokico front brakes
-New mirrors , throttle tube and grips
-Adjustable levers

Includes rad covers, new rear pads, FSM, parts history, some filters, really nice cover, original carb screws and needles.

PM or reach me at estoban dc at gmale com

Mcqueen fucked around with this message at 18:04 on Jun 6, 2020

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!
I was sent these 3 chrome Harley oil filters by mistake - free to anyone who will pay shipping!

I think they are universal for all harleys, but I could be wrong

Voltage fucked around with this message at 00:15 on Jun 8, 2020

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002
I'll take them.

Gorson
Aug 29, 2014

Reproductive Harm

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

Gorson posted:

Reproductive Harm

if only

savesthedayrocks
Mar 18, 2004
Coming to the realization that I won’t be riding any time soon, hopefully others can use them. Open for offers, especially if you are local to Boise.

Shift Jacket - XL - $30 shipped

ICON Hooligan Suzuki jacket - XL -$30 shipped

Joe Rockit pants - XL - $50 shipped

Komodo Gloves - S - $20 shipped

savesthedayrocks fucked around with this message at 02:50 on Jul 22, 2020

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Imma sell it as i barely use it.
High as gently caress milage
Had to replace the front wheel and shocks after a crash. Still trucking
5000 dollars I guess

Astoria oregon

40oz of fury
Sep 24, 2007

WTB: Pregen Ninja 250 (EX250F) LEFT "handle holder" and "handle"

This poo poo, but for the other side. I repeat, I am not selling this one, I am looking to buy one for the other side.

EDIT: No longer needed. It's been... handled.

40oz of fury fucked around with this message at 05:26 on Jul 28, 2020

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Wouldn't a handle holder just be a hand?

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib

40oz of fury posted:

WTB: Pregen Ninja 250 (EX250F) LEFT "handle holder" and "handle"

This poo poo, but for the other side. I repeat, I am not selling this one, I am looking to buy one for the other side.

Would you trade flower pot made of an old tire for it?

Seriously though, this is called a "clip on" (as opposed to handlebars). Ebay is a good spot for random old bike parts. I swear by it for getting good condition used parts on the cheap.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2002-KAWASAKI-EX250-LEFT-HANDLE-BAR-CLIP-ON-GRIP-EX-250-OEM/273036956508?hash=item3f9245535c:g:6i8AAOSw3q5aZloJ

Coydog fucked around with this message at 23:36 on Jul 27, 2020

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

I love all the weird names for parts that the manufacturers assign. My CL350 has a POINTLESS REGULATOR and a FUEL COCK and several parts just described as RUBBERS.

e: oh and a diaphragm described as a DIAGRAM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

40oz of fury
Sep 24, 2007

Coydog posted:

Would you trade flower pot made of an old tire for it?

Seriously though, this is called a "clip on" (as opposed to handlebars). Ebay is a good spot for random old bike parts. I swear by it for getting good condition used parts on the cheap.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2002-KAWASAKI-EX250-LEFT-HANDLE-BAR-CLIP-ON-GRIP-EX-250-OEM/273036956508?hash=item3f9245535c:g:6i8AAOSw3q5aZloJ

Obviously I'm just fuckin around going with the official name.

I tried eBay and the piece of poo poo kept 500ing for no good reason... I figured someone here has to have some parts bikes.

Alternatively, if someone happens to have only the left handle, I guess I could sell you the rest of the bike.

EDIT: Finally worked and I bought the one you linked, eBay user "hairface1" owes you a commission. Thanks.

40oz of fury fucked around with this message at 05:29 on Jul 28, 2020