Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The Last of Us II is delayed indefinitely. The galaxy is at peace...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The Last of Us II is delayed indefinitely. The galaxy is at peace...

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

[Naughty Dog employee who has night terrors from watching rotten.com and LiveLeak decapitation videos for 14 hours a day for 4 years waking up for the day] Time to check my inbox

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

This is not funny. It is very serious and upsetting to me

Pablo Nergigante posted:

[Naughty Dog employee who has night terrors from watching rotten.com and LiveLeak decapitation videos for 14 hours a day for 4 years waking up for the day] Time to check my inbox

Lol

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Lmao at everything

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lol

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmfao

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Picked up resident evil 2 and 7 on sale and ni no kuni 2

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Pablo Nergigante posted:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/CaseyMalone/status/1246514605582503941

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/hyenasandgin/status/1246662518904254464

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wow

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Got Obra Dinn on switch so gonna beat it finally

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

My mum is finally able to go home and despite being really really really loving relieved (my wife and I booked a hotel in the same city for a week just to get some peace lmao) I'm gonna miss her animal crossing interior decorating device. I have an empty basement and attic from upgrades and Im just gonna let her go ham before she leaves.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

EmmyOk posted:

Got Obra Dinn on switch so gonna beat it finally

i think the only way i will ever beat that game is if i sit down with pen and paper to take notes while playing

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

Pablo Nergigante posted:

i;m thinking about this Post

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
obra dinn is ftw

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

PleasingFungus posted:

obra dinn is ftw

For real

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Okay done with La mulana 2, God of war, Obra dinn. What's next?

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Leadthumb posted:

Outer Wilds

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Leadthumb posted:

5 more months bro.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

set up mouse click IR emulation in dolphin so I can play the extremely mediocre Resident Evil Wii light gun games made by cavia. Can't wait until I have a job again lol,

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

In Training posted:

set up mouse click IR emulation in dolphin so I can play the extremely mediocre Resident Evil Wii light gun games made by cavia. Can't wait until I have a job again lol,

Lol I got that when I was 13 and thought it was a real resident evil game. I was baffled people liked the series so much

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Arrhythmia posted:

Outer Wilds

This game is absolutely enchanting.

Leadthumb fucked around with this message at 23:10 on Apr 14, 2020

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

I beat the puzzle boy mini game in nocturne

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

In Training posted:

I'm gonna plug an actual Wii in under my desk and use the lightbar to play Ghost Squad via Dolphin on my 27" monitor standing 3ft away.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

American McGay posted:

I'm gonna plug an actual Wii in under my desk and use the lightbar to play Ghost Squad via Dolphin on my 27" monitor standing 3ft away.

The sensor bar is just 2 LED lights spaced apart a certain amount . You can use the "2 candles" trick

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

goferchan posted:

The sensor bar is just 2 LED lights spaced apart a certain amount . You can use the "2 candles" trick
Idk dude seems like using an actual sensor bar is an easier solution than propping two candles in front of my MacBook Air.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

it would be a bigger inconvenience because it means you have to buy candles

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

slowly losing wiimote calibration as your tall dinner candles burn downwards during a marathon mario galaxy session

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Replacement sensor bar $0
Mouse Bluetooth/IR plugin $0
Candles $3,600

someone who is good at technology please help me budget this. my calibration is dying

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

trying to jack off posted:

slowly losing wiimote calibration as your tall dinner candles burn downwards during a marathon mario galaxy session

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

been gaming the hell out of my backlog and this is my humble suggestion for the next imp zone uniform

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Leadthumb posted:

This game is absolutely enchanting.

It was my game of the year last year. Enjoy, imp.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Arrhythmia posted:

Lol I got that when I was 13 and thought it was a real resident evil game. I was baffled people liked the series so much

my friend rented it and it was the first RE game I played (my cousin showed me RE2 when i was like 7 but i had no idea it was RE2 until i played the game in 2018 and saw the final cutscene adn realized it was the video game that gave me nightmares as a 7 year old). its deece but the pace is glacial for a light gun game bc i guess they wanted to make it feel like a RE game.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I quite enjoyed the first one but the second one (darkside chronicles?) Is unbearable. It dramatically leaps and yanks you away from roughly every single shooting screen after about 7 seconds in order to be Cinematic

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Ordered blackout curtains so I could play re2 during the day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

been gaming the hell out of my backlog and this is my humble suggestion for the next imp zone uniform

I think that’s Fear right but it reminded me of Swat 4 and the wall that’s graffiti’d with Deb is whore.