Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/elizondogabriel/status/1250445307164459008?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
https://youtu.be/Lx8iJjq2KgQ

WHO presser

mystes
May 31, 2006

Epic High Five posted:

lol everybody is calling them trump bucks, what an absolute messaging victory for the man
Is the alternative to call them DemocratBucks and cause Trump to illegally order the Treasury not to pay them?

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

pathetic little tramp posted:

lol we're going to get chuds dying of roni shooting cops to death in their last moments
That Punisher-Skull-Blue-Line memorabilia can also go on their gravestones

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
if nicotine helps but smoking doesnt does this mean that all the disgusting hicks who love dipping and spitting are gonna be immune because if so ;lmao

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

The takeaway here is the great reporting.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

this sounds like a threat against police officers just doing their jobs

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

FogHelmut posted:

Didn't get anything for my kid whose going to be born in 5 weeks.

Boy, that seems like a bad time to spend a few days in a hospital. But congrats anyways! Ask if they have any of the good vaccines in the back.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

we started the thread with 216k American cases and we're up 400k halfway through the month so it's very possible!

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Heartcatch posted:

Police arresting chuds is starting to shatter their worldview.

the thin blue line punisher skull with american flag sticker market evaporates overnight

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

its awesome that chuds pivot immediately to threatening gun violence against cops when they are somewhat inconvenienced

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/TPM/status/1250446285250928643

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

their support of the thin blue line has always been predicated that they themselves aren't on the same side of it as poor minorities and the left

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/1250446345078484992?s=20

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

my bony fealty posted:

its awesome that chuds pivot immediately to threatening gun violence against cops when they are somewhat inconvenienced

They do the same thing everywhere tho

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Frog Act posted:

where is this from? I’m owed a refund on top of trump bucks and I just keep getting letters saying they’ll update me in sixty days but it’s been over a year and I haven’t gotten my return

If you get the letters saying that you'll get an update in 60 days, it usually means there's a discrepancy between your w2s and what you reported on your return.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Succbot Circlejerk posted:

Shutting down WHO payments in the middle of a pandemic

What the everliving gently caress

king in orange surrenders to the 'vid

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

https://twitter.com/MyFrogCroaked/status/1250436093029187593

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

my bony fealty posted:

never gonna get over how Newsom look like a Fallout model

his hair is straight out of satirical mobster movies lol

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

IFFA TRUMPO GIVVA YOU DA BOOT, COMMA WORK IN DA BOOT OF ITALIA

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

this week on radiolab

*old woman coughing*
*bell tolls*
*slide whistle*

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

eyyyyyyy muddafucka, we gotta get us some o dat fauchi guy! ayyy cabrone, pass da mortadella

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Quiet Feet posted:

I've had some minor chest irritarion on and off for the past month and each day I keep wondering if this is just some allergy bullshit or if I caught it randomly somewhere. :shepface:

not if it's been a month you didn't

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the guinea pig flu will come from peru and it will unfortunately not be as cute as its namesake

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
In his opening remarks the head of the WHO said he regrets that trump is freezing funding but went on to discuss other fundraising efforts, and thanked Lady Gaga for her recent work to help raise money for the WHO

https://twitter.com/CleanAirMoms/status/1250440525955485696?s=20

Jay-V
Nov 8, 2009
that's right, i didn't get any trumpbux :whatup:

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

twoday posted:

In his opening remarks the head of the WHO said he regrets that trump is freezing funding but went on to discuss other fundraising efforts, and thanked Lady Gaga for her recent work to help raise money for the WHO

https://twitter.com/CleanAirMoms/status/1250440525955485696?s=20

looking forward to our means of production being owned by celebrity fundraising events??

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
People were talking here yesterday about why some people have the "RE-OPEN" bug and the various reasons/contributing factors to that being spread among certain demographics of the general populace.

But let me just say that I'm in a Southern state that refused to close until recently and boy did the cars return to the roads this week for some reason. My commute was almost as long as normal.

The boost to the virus from Easter is only going to be made worse by this so May 1st should be pretty bad. For some reason thousands/millions of people are just convincing themselves as a herd that it's now the time to return to normal when even Trump is still not declaring us open for business yet.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I dumped that $1200 off onto my credit card that I'm paying off. $2000 to go hail satan.

Then the only debt I have is my student loans

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Der Meister posted:

I dunno where you all live but where I am in California everyone I have interacted with in the past month has taken it seriously

I live in ATL but the people I've personally encountered that are "just the flu" about this are from Washington state, Missouri, Florida, and The Netherlands

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
lmao at Kellyanne Conway saying this is Covid 19 so it isn't the first one and why didn't the WHO have data on the other 18

Blockade
Oct 22, 2008

https://metro.co.uk/2020/04/15/dona...pwCMhtN7v9aRBd4

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

sullat posted:

If you get the letters saying that you'll get an update in 60 days, it usually means there's a discrepancy between your w2s and what you reported on your return.

dang, I wonder if there’s any way to rectify this, I’ve tried calling and haven’t been able to get through even before the whole thing started

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Rectal Death Adept posted:

People were talking here yesterday about why some people have the "RE-OPEN" bug and the various reasons/contributing factors to that being spread among certain demographics of the general populace.

But let me just say that I'm in a Southern state that refused to close until recently and boy did the cars return to the roads this week for some reason. My commute was almost as long as normal.

The boost to the virus from Easter is only going to be made worse by this so May 1st should be pretty bad. For some reason thousands/millions of people are just convincing themselves as a herd that it's now the time to return to normal when even Trump is still not declaring us open for business yet.

Probably because there's a very strong chunk of the media that is fully propagandistic for the current administration and capital in general that has been insisting to them that experts are wrong and not to be trusted in general, that COVID death counts are inflated, that this is all just an orchestrated attack on Trump, etc.

When control measures like social distancing actually work to drive infections and deaths lower, these same outlets trumpet that as 'proof' that the experts and their models were wrong again and this is really no big deal.

The more death cultist ones just flat out say millions of deaths are acceptable to preserve our "Way of life," whatever that means.

pigz
Jul 12, 2004

Nearly as overlooked as Joe Mauer

Rectal Death Adept posted:

In the south as well and I Concur. Had to pick up a prescription today, mask usage has reduced to just the eldery mostly. Maybe 20% of people total wearing masks. Lots more people congregating and talking and just lots more cars on the road in general

CPA Hell
Apr 15, 2007

I like to press the number six!

mystes posted:

Hi, it looks like you're asking the Covid thread to assist you with your low trumpbux payment. Unfortunately, in order for us process this request we also need the following additional information:
1) Your exact address
2) A list of any food, masks, hand sanitizer, and toilet paper you have stockpiled, preferably along with photographs.

I can vouch that this is the official information that’s required

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos

Skypie posted:

lmao at Kellyanne Conway saying this is Covid 19 so it isn't the first one and why didn't the WHO have data on the other 18

Oh my god

HycoCam
Jul 14, 2016

You should have backed Transverse!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

skewetoo posted:

I hear what you're saying as my lungs fill with fluid.

There are so many very improbable coincidences that make ms strongly lean in the weapons lab origin theory. Having studied unit731 in an academic setting also contributes.

even if covid is not a bio weapon its possible it was a researched natural virus at that facility i suppose.
keep the dream alive