Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

shovelbum posted:

Y'all just don't want to admit this is globally endemic and lockdown is here forever lmao

take a few deep breaths buddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GokuGoesSSj69
Apr 15, 2017
Weak people spend 10 dollars to gift titles about world leaders they dislike. The strong spend 10 dollars to gift titles telling everyone to play Deus Ex again

shovelbum posted:

Like a fip vaccine would be a huge huge pet culture cash cow but do you see one

Are you going to post about how we should start killing people's pets again next?

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020
i read it all and i checked and it's fine

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

shovelbum posted:

People are getting this multiple times very quickly after recovery and there's no historical coronavirus vaccine

i don't think that has been demonstrated meaningfully; here's a few slides a visiting virologist gave to my lab on the topic

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

anyways its 6 pm central and the US has +2,396 deaths, vs +2,407 all day yesterday

At this rate we'll hit 100,000 by Mother's Day

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Telsa Cola posted:

Its more like they can't go outside and or go to work to escape and thus are essentially legally required to stay in close proximity with their abuser.

if your home situation was bad before, then being home more means being in the bad more. yes this is true

that does not mean you are frozen in time for 10 years like wesley snipes in demolition man

nothing ever stays the same

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
christ are we serious posting in the cspam thread!?

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

mod sassinator posted:

actually its hornyposting

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

lol yankees flying confederate flags

It was really a pyrrhic victory for the North when you look back now.

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

slopJoe 2020330 posted:

if your home situation was bad before, then being home more means being in the bad more. yes this is true

that does not mean you are frozen in time for 10 years like wesley snipes in demolition man

nothing ever stays the same

Ah yes because its super easy for a domestic abuse victim to pick up and leave normally, let alone during a world wide pandemic.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
The first symptom of CovidSPAM-19 is believing there’s even been a long enough timespan for people to get infected “multiple times rapidly”

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
https://twitter.com/mehdirhasan/status/1250576742936449026?s=21

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

mod sassinator posted:

I'm extremely serious about bean soaking

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

GokuGoesSSJ3 posted:

Are you going to post about how we should start killing people's pets again next?

i still don't know what's taking tayne so long to eat that groundhog

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

not an endorsement posted:

i don't think that has been demonstrated meaningfully; here's a few slides a visiting virologist gave to my lab on the topic

Hey did you see this?

https://twitter.com/mhlangalab/status/1250408483490578434?s=19

The Dutch team doing one of the BCG trials published something other than just a correlation study, and it includes a hypothesis of how it would work, having to do with the innate immune system and such

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

yesterday the US was 1/5 of global deaths but I have not checked the new ratio

unrelated, I want more good Twitters to follow but am in the timeless dilemma of not wanting to go over 420 people

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

The first symptom of CovidSPAM-19 is believing there’s even been a long enough timespan for people to get infected “multiple times rapidly”

TOPIC: COVID-19 attack spam NERF??

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

slopJoe 2020330 posted:

you know that apple/google poo poo where they contact trace your whole life through your phone's location data? do OKCupid where everyone on the site has to give up that information and make it available to their potential partners. you get to vet your partners, up to YOUR standards. bing bong. i'm the first quarantine billionaire.

dating platform for people with antibodies, imo

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
How many infections of corona are you on?

You are like a little baby. Watch this

twoday
May 4, 2005

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

How many infections of corona are you on?

You are like a little baby. Watch this

Just wait till we get some stable differentiated mutations going

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

mod sassinator posted:

i guess i should clarify that i do not actually think we are going to be in quarantine for 10 years. i don't even think we (america) will be in it for all of 2020

but like god drat people, if your head is gonna go there, be real about what that would mean. life goes on.

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020
gonna have a punch card that i pull out at zoom parties when im drunk and trying to get a lady to cyber

you shee this? m on 6 an my fucken antibodies man, you dont even fucken know

[unintelligeble] a goddam powerhouse

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

twoday posted:

Hey did you see this?

The Dutch team doing one of the BCG trials published something other than just a correlation study, and it includes a hypothesis of how it would work, having to do with the innate immune system and such

shook innate

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

I've forgotten how to read so you need to read this post twice, once for you and once for me. Stay safe roni bro's, broette's and bro'others.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
Glory Holes are now the safest way to get a beej in the world

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

twoday posted:

Hey did you see this?

my friend, my dearest buddy, this is good read but it is also the same correlation study with a better-cited discussion section and a nice longitudinal figure

i will happily await their trial updates regardless

twoday
May 4, 2005

Fitzy Fitz posted:

Is it just me or is it getting harder to keep track of what's happening? I have to go out of my way to find the stats and charts that were top headlines a couple of weeks ago.

I stopped doing that thing I used to do where I would look up what was happening in each country and post 5 tweets about it at once, you're welcome

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

seattle plague rat posted:

gonna have a punch card that i pull out at zoom parties when im drunk and trying to get a lady to cyber

you shee this? m on 6 an my fucken antibodies man, you dont even fucken know

[unintelligeble] a goddam powerhouse

the antivax movement was a false flag by the illuminati to cover up that the more vaccines you get the stronger you become. I take 10 vaccines a day and Im close to understanding trumos 10th dimensional chess game

E Depois do Adeus
Jun 3, 2012

Nobody has better respect for intelligence than Donald Trump.

Is there any credence to the theory that heat slows the spread, or have we largely discarded that? Given the lack of prep in Thailand, I would have thought there'd be a lot more cases there, like a too many to hide number

anyway i was also thinking about what the most obnoxious things to provide immunity would be and i came up with the following, please help me expand my list

NYC tap water
vegan diet
spicy food
hiding out with your literal harem in a mountain chateau

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
Has anyone confirmed if you can get corona covid 19 Kung fu wuhan flu from semen????

twoday
May 4, 2005

not an endorsement posted:

my friend, my dearest buddy, this is good read but it is also the same correlation study with a better-cited discussion section and a nice longitudinal figure

i will happily await their trial updates regardless

yeah but it least it has a discussion section that isn't purely statistical analysis, that's already an update

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Farm Frenzy posted:

dating platform for people with antibodies, imo

yeah well if you have friends in the administration who can get those hipaa regulations dropped lmk

actually maybe that part's not so bad... p sure you'd just have to release your data to individual recipients? maybe thats what replaces "matching". like. aw man check it out, me and this cutie just agreed to consensual waiving of our privacy rights on a temporary basis

Inverse
Jun 30, 2010

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

Has anyone confirmed if you can get corona covid 19 Kung fu wuhan flu from semen????

Have to eat rear end to get it but semen is largely fine.

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

E Depois do Adeus posted:

Is there any credence to the theory that heat slows the spread, or have we largely discarded that? Given the lack of prep in Thailand, I would have thought there'd be a lot more cases there, like a too many to hide number

anyway i was also thinking about what the most obnoxious things to provide immunity would be and i came up with the following, please help me expand my list

NYC tap water
vegan diet
spicy food

breaking into a bsl-4 laboratory to infect urself with sars-cov-1 for secondary immune effect, of course

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

slopJoe 2020330 posted:

i guess i should clarify that i do not actually think we are going to be in quarantine for 10 years. i don't even think we (america) will be in it for all of 2020

but like god drat people, if your head is gonna go there, be real about what that would mean. life goes on.

Why can't we do it? Like people say oh it's impossible but why

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020
lol all is lost

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

E Depois do Adeus posted:

NYC tap water
vegan diet
spicy food

Right now, Money is the thing that provides immunity, which is pretty loving annoying as a poor bitch

twoday
May 4, 2005

new c-spam motto

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

shovelbum posted:

Y'all just don't want to admit this is globally endemic and lockdown is here forever lmao

not want to admit it? hell, so far, this rules for me personally. Pandemic every year! Pandemic every year! Who's with me????

I am joking do not get mad at me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008