Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Fitzy Fitz posted:

Is it just me or is it getting harder to keep track of what's happening? I have to go out of my way to find the stats and charts that were top headlines a couple of weeks ago.

We've gone from being able to follow countries like Italy, Spain and France and going oh shittttt here it comes, to it hitting the USA and literally only one city is loving testing and declaring numbers , no one else is, and it's making everything weird as gently caress

We're at the breaking point where the only thing to do now is track a rolling average of deaths per day by county against the entire nation and compare they to the historical rolling average to see what's going on.

Its loving insane and I'm losing my mind that people won't even wear God drat masks when outside because they don't want to be told to do anything. I was a loving idiot libertarian from 00-08 and I'm fine with mask orders and no one else is aaaaaAaaAAAAA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

BULBASAUR posted:

can only understand this if it was a marvel analogy

Ant man lives in your balls

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

BULBASAUR posted:

can only understand this if it was a marvel analogy

coronavirus is thanos and your organs are infinity gems? idk

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

shovelbum posted:

Like a fip vaccine would be a huge huge pet culture cash cow but do you see one

hold on, hold on

are you... are you saying that markets work??

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/TomJolly/status/1250586863288684544

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

shovelbum posted:

Y'all just don't want to admit this is globally endemic and lockdown is here forever lmao

only in america

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Inceltown posted:

I haven't laughed this hard in days.

:master:

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

page 8Q
highest daily death toll yet

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

:qq:

nationalize amazon

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

twoday posted:

:qq:

nationalize amazon

as an amazon employee yes please

also they loving FINALLY made masks mandatory today, if you're clocked in you're in a mask even if you're a driver now lol about loving time. they're still only following 6 foot though so got a ways to go

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/CuomoPrimeTime/status/1250591321334730753

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

how long until we can get 3x 9/11s a day?

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

Hadlock posted:

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/coronavirus-destroys-lungs-but-doctors-are-finding-its-damage-in-kidneys-hearts-and-elsewhere/

Basically,

Covid19 is sugar ants

Your lungs are like day old stale bread. They will swarm initially. You can get rid of the ants eventually

Your kidneys however, are like a glazed jelly donut that got stepped on and is oozing jam. You're gonna have ants until you die

The raspberry jam filling is ANT2 protein, which is like covid19 crack, it's critical for reproduction of the virus

There's also a poo poo ton of ANT2 in your testicles, but your blood doesn't get filtered by your testicles, so we're ignoring that part for now

Yeah sure whatever, doc. My main issue is most toilets dont have enough room at the front to hang both my dick and balls while i poo poo, but if in the middle of shittingi get the urge to piss and have to quickly shove my peen in there which is uncomfortable and makes me clamp down on the loaf and consequently requires wayy more wiping. Pls advise

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

Hadlock posted:

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/coronavirus-destroys-lungs-but-doctors-are-finding-its-damage-in-kidneys-hearts-and-elsewhere/

Basically,

Covid19 is sugar ants

Your lungs are like day old stale bread. They will swarm initially. You can get rid of the ants eventually

Your kidneys however, are like a glazed jelly donut that got stepped on and is oozing jam. You're gonna have ants until you die

The raspberry jam filling is ANT2 protein, which is like covid19 crack, it's critical for reproduction of the virus

There's also a poo poo ton of ANT2 in your testicles, but your blood doesn't get filtered by your testicles, so we're ignoring that part for now

i guess we're ignoring the whole "organs need a lot of oxygen to survive, and otherwise fail spectacularly without it"

like lol why do they think people with covid need oxygen in the first place

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

etalian posted:

how long until we can get 3x 9/11s a day?

Aren't we still waiting on one 9/11 per day, though we are really loving close?

But also maybe when all those easter church going folks start dropping.

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

In Atlanta some dipshit is 3D-printing some big-rear end "WUHAN PLAGUE" plaques with bats on them and putting them in random neighborhoods. Will I ever not be big loving mad

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Feral Integral posted:

Yeah sure whatever, doc. My main issue is most toilets dont have enough room at the front to hang both my dick and balls while i poo poo, but if in the middle of shittingi get the urge to piss and have to quickly shove my peen in there which is uncomfortable and makes me clamp down on the loaf and consequently requires wayy more wiping. Pls advise

Why your rear end so large

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
New Zealand Number Update

Coronavirus - 6 confirmed + 9 probable - 16/04

**Case Updates**

Total Cases: 1401 (+15)

New Cases: 6 Confirmed - 9 Probable

Recovered: 770 (+42) (defined as at least 10 days since onset of symptoms and at least 48 hours symptom free)

Current cases (total minus recovered and deaths): 622

Total deaths: 9

Hospitalisation: 12 people in hospital (-1), 3 in ICU. 2 critical

**Case history**

Overseas travel: 39%

Links to confirmed cases in NZ: 55% (+7%)

Community transmission: 2%

Uncertain: 4%

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

FAUXTON posted:

Why your rear end so large

america

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

Doc Fission posted:

In Atlanta some dipshit is 3D-printing some big-rear end "WUHAN PLAGUE" plaques with bats on them and putting them in random neighborhoods. Will I ever not be big loving mad

Go around taking them and then post a lost and found poster for em.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
Fixed my own busted rear end dishwasher and dryer and didn't die or burn down my house so I guess I get to enjoy quarantine that much longer.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I like how they report on relatives of politicians and celebrities getting it like it's news anyone gives one single gently caress about.

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Feral Integral posted:

Put your balls on the seat proudly like god intended you fat gently caress.

Doc Fission posted:

Not in this timeline.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Fitzy Fitz posted:

Is it just me or is it getting harder to keep track of what's happening? I have to go out of my way to find the stats and charts that were top headlines a couple of weeks ago.

NO TIME FOR BAD NUMBER WE GOTTA OPEN BACK UP FOR GOOD NUMBER BABAAAAAAAAAY

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Doc Fission posted:

This calls for someone to start 3D-printing "MALAYSIA PLAGUE" with pangolins on them and placing them all over.

South
Apr 9, 2001

I am the highest paid lifeguard in the world. Love me.
We’re all going to laugh when we find out the cure for this is made from dandelions and mud, and makes us live forever.

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS
Did anyone save a copy of the photoshopped image of trump's economy re-opening panel where all the grifters were replaced with the Ghanaian pallbearers?

I was slack I didn't save it and now it's buried somewhere 90 pages back :(

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Inceltown posted:

I haven't laughed this hard in days.

yeah, and gently caress geese

twoday
May 4, 2005

gay picnic defence posted:

Did anyone save a copy of the photoshopped image of trump's economy re-opening panel where all the grifters were replaced with the Ghanaian pallbearers?

I was slack I didn't save it and now it's buried somewhere 90 pages back :(

CPA Hell
Apr 15, 2007

I like to press the number six!

The Pussy Boss posted:

The worst part is how this makes them incapable of planning ahead. Everything the GOP has done has been reactive. There's a virus in China? Lol, do nothing. Oh the virus is in the US now? Better restrict travel from China, even though its here already. Whoops, now the virus is spreading undetectably? Better start contact tracing people who traveled abroad. We're not gonna cancel spring break *massive outbreaks occur* whoa guys, we'd better shut down the beaches. And it keeps happening. A few days of "low" death counts and Trump is ready to open everything up.

Yeah they are running behind by about two weeks on everything, which (big surprise) is how long the average person takes to go from catching it to being really really sick and is super contagious the whole time. If they would just give up this idea that it’s somehow magically going to reverse course and actually project/look two weeks into the future they would have some idea of how to respond today. It’s not that god drat hard, but they just refuse to do it.

Schlieren
Jan 7, 2005

LEZZZZZZZZZBIAN CRUSH

Feral Integral posted:

Looks like you got it all out this time though so good job!!!!!!!!!

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

lmao

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Same energy as that time CNN ran the headline "Mandingo weighs in on the Zimbabwe crisis"

I wish I could find a picture of that, it almost became the new LF subforum title before the mods decided to be lame

zetamind2000 has issued a correction as of 02:35 on Apr 16, 2020

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos
Uber in my area shows "No Cars Available" which is the first time I can ever remember that happening

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

New Zealand Number Update

Coronavirus - 6 confirmed + 9 probable - 16/04

**Case Updates**

Total Cases: 1401 (+15)

New Cases: 6 Confirmed - 9 Probable

Recovered: 770 (+42) (defined as at least 10 days since onset of symptoms and at least 48 hours symptom free)

Current cases (total minus recovered and deaths): 622

Total deaths: 9

Hospitalisation: 12 people in hospital (-1), 3 in ICU. 2 critical

**Case history**

Overseas travel: 39%

Links to confirmed cases in NZ: 55% (+7%)

Community transmission: 2%

Uncertain: 4%

It seems the best way to stop the virus is to be a small island where you can easily stop infected people from getting in.

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

man it feels good that me and my fellow c-spammers were once again right about calling BS on the peak when it was really just a lull in testing and under-reporting deaths

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

MorrisBae posted:

Uber in my area shows "No Cars Available" which is the first time I can ever remember that happening

how will we survive :ohdear:

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS

You are a gentleman and a scholar

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Stereotype posted:

It seems the best way to stop the virus is to be a small island where you can easily stop infected people from getting in.

Puerto Rico desperately wants to ban most incoming commercial flights but doesn't have the authority

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twoday
May 4, 2005

gay picnic defence posted:

You are a gentleman and a scholar

how dare you