Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

to be fair I think he's talking about how little he cares about hundreds of thousands of dead people in general, not hundreds of thousands of dead school children

to be even more fair, he's a huge piece of poo poo and it's unfortunate hell doesn't exist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Dolash posted:

At some point soon Coronavirus will kill a 9/11 a day in the U.S., and that'll probably be right around the moment they lose patience and start "reopening".

No matter how much worse that proceeds to make the situation, I don't think public discourse can be shaken out of the zero-sum-game both-sides reasoning that will try to argue that "keep everyone home, economy suffers" and "send everyone out, 10x the number of people die, economy suffers anyway" were equally valid choices. They'll get a ton of people killed and not even for the gain they were looking for, but the rhetorical need for there to be a gain that balances the partisan scales is so strong that it'll just be assumed even if bodies pile up on the streets.

how many libraries of congress per day would that work out to?

UnknownTarget
Sep 5, 2019

Woofer posted:

I’m not challenging it I’m just dumb but how can masks expire?

What about them expires? Does the material start getting weaker or something?

It's not the masks, it's the elastic that expires. The filtration remains effective as long as they're stored in a mostly dry area IIRC.

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

actionjackson posted:

if by blue you mean that's the color they will be before death then yes

they might as well just go ahead and be swallowed by the ocean

a hurricane will probably hit them during peak roni infection and push roni droplets all the way to ohio

UnknownTarget
Sep 5, 2019

XMNN posted:

to be fair I think he's talking about how little he cares about hundreds of thousands of dead people in general, not hundreds of thousands of dead school children

to be even more fair, he's a huge piece of poo poo and it's unfortunate hell doesn't exist

To get every child back into school where they're safee..ellly being educated...

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

5, 9, and 12

Is '9' the hottest? I need some heat.

I don't even know why I'm so indifferent toward Srirachi. Is it too sweet?

it's the hottest of those by far, it's the only with any heat at all, but it's mild compared to actual hot sauces.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

facetoucher cat posted:

Slav squat isn't the best thing when you have the balance of a drunk person when you're sober for the record

for your safety, please do not attempt the slav squat unless you are wearing a properly balanced pair of adidas. tracksuit optional but encouraged

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2020/04/16/bradys-run-park-ice-arena-refrozen-coronavirus-bodies/

quote:

Beaver County Ice Rink Refrozen For Contingency Morgue Due To More Than A Hundred Coronavirus Cases

BRIGHTON TOWNSHIP, Pa. (KDKA) – An ice rink in Beaver County has been refrozen to be used as a contingency morgue if needed during the coronavirus outbreak.

A Beaver County commissioner tells KDKA Bradys Run Park Ice Arena was refrozen at the beginning of April as part of the county’s mass fatality plan, which has been in place for two decades.

really normal, open 'er the gently caress up, boys

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

what about MORAL HAZARDS

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

lol

that owns

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

time for my hourly lmfao @ the first world melting down bc of :decorum:

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

XMNN posted:

to be less fair, 2-3% has been the mortality estimate all along

Tei
Feb 19, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
USA:

blandular
Aug 22, 2004

euphronius posted:

what about MORAL HAZARDS

those only happen when you give things to poors

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

2, 6, and 9 covers everything you need a hot sauce for

I'd replace that El Yuc with the XXXtra hot, the greatest mass produced hot sauce in the world, tho

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Gringostar posted:

lol

that owns

extremely lets kill our own voters vibe here

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

WoodrowSkillson posted:

limp bizkit sucked but them playing this song and getting a bunch of people to absolutely trash woodstock loving owned

besides if we wanna go down the rabbit hole of music from 1999 that's appropriate for the current times, holy gently caress rage against the machine folks!!

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

guess we're gonna let god sort them out

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

its beginning to flatten

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

mod sassinator posted:

besides if we wanna go down the rabbit hole of music from 1999 that's appropriate for the current times, holy gently caress rage against the machine folks!!

lovely nu metal is basically the soundtrack for covid lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggHpZE2W-rs

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Looks like its about to taper off into a nice, glad sigmoidal curve aaany minute now

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

punished milkman posted:

3,6,9 except 9 is the xxxtra hot version

:hmmyes:

D O R K Y
Sep 1, 2001

1, 5, 12

tobasco is the best in drinks, cholula is the best as a topping, franks is only for buffalo wings

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

that would be 1.6 million kid deaths

lmao

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010

2,3,5, Lousiana sauce has its place but the other two are better for everyday use.

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass

WoodrowSkillson posted:

lovely nu metal is basically the soundtrack for covid lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggHpZE2W-rs

i still think this version of blue monday is the best version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJZTfl3DmCU

gonna be a blue monday next week, we're getting really drat close to a 9/11 of deaths a day in the US! over 2700 yesterday!

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

mod sassinator posted:

Post some relevant examples pls

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Dork457 posted:

1, 5, 12

tobasco is the best in drinks, cholula is the best as a topping, franks is only for buffalo wings

Franks is good on eggs

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Azathoth posted:

for your safety, please do not attempt the slav squat unless you are wearing a properly balanced pair of adidas. tracksuit optional but encouraged

/wearing a pair of adidas and literally nothing else, i squat slowly while staring directly into your eyes

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

if old folks homes in Florida don’t accept risk why are they charging anything

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

i ate sriracha before it was cool but stopped when it got cool because now i just chop fresh chilis

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Azathoth posted:

That was my problem. Yoga pants, a DROPOUT hoodie, and house slippers

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Franks is good on eggs

so good

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Spergin Morlock posted:

/wearing a pair of adidas and literally nothing else, i squat slowly while staring directly into your eyes

Only if there's an intricate rug hanging from the walls

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Valentina is the best for foods like wings where you want the spice level to be low enough that you can use a good amount of it, and also it's like $1 a pint

El Yuc XXXtra Hot is just the greatest all around, the absolute best balance of heat and flavor I've come across that wasn't a fatalii based sauce coming in at a "way too hot for normies" level

Sriracha is trendy but still very good for stuff like eggs and pizza, it's popular for a reason

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass

Thesaurus posted:

Post some relevant examples pls

start building the guillotines
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMjjsjNBS_4

ricecult
Oct 2, 2012

What's amazing is that this doesn't even include all the deaths that are not being counted because people weren't tested, and that the president said we're past the peak, and there are large portions of the country still not seriously locked down. This poo poo is about to rocket into the stratosphere. This is still really just getting started from what I see, states that have a few hundred cases are going to start having numbers like NY over the course of the next week and are going to handle it even worse.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

cliffy posted:

im eating those beans and getting some rank farts

being able to smell how rank your gas is means you don't have the 'vid

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass
if you are a franks sauce fan let me blow your mind with either franks extra hot or crystal extra hot sauces. they are next level. all the flavor, WAY more heat!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

facetoucher cat posted:

Only if there's an intricate rug hanging from the walls

is that a pube euphemism?