Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

authoritarian booty lickers, or, booty on the neck of freedom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Brazilianpeanutwar posted:

What exactly is limiting her “range of motion”?
She’s dressed just like the guy next to her,loving nutcases.

Tight clothing is notoriously restrictive for women. It's why female athletes are always dressed like MC Hammer.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

The only woman I've ever heard complain about uniforms and range of motion were talking about pencil skirts in white collar psychiatry work, and to be honest that is a "fair enough."

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gIfZ2QMVT4

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

null_pointer posted:

Is this another Guy Goodbody rereg?

its not an anime gimmick so more likely a wizard master alt while he's on a month's probe

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

mind the walrus posted:

The only woman I've ever heard complain about uniforms and range of motion were talking about pencil skirts in white collar psychiatry work, and to be honest that is a "fair enough."

There’s psychiatrists that have to wear pencil skirts as uniforms?

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
^ You clearly haven't been watching the "Women in Psychiatry" documentaries produced by B. Razzers.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Snowy posted:

There’s psychiatrists that have to wear pencil skirts as uniforms?

It's one of those "society has taught me this is what to expect from a professional".

People get real butthurt when a physician, lawyer, social worker etc. aren't wearing what they are "expected" to.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

pentyne posted:

It's one of those "society has taught me this is what to expect from a professional".

People get real butthurt when a physician, lawyer, social worker etc. aren't wearing what they are "expected" to.

They really do and it's weird.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

LifeSunDeath posted:

authoritarian booty lickers, or, booty on the neck of freedom

If you want a picture of the future, imagine a booty stamping on a human face - forever.

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

Wanna smash that bootacracy.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Samuringa posted:

If you want a picture of the future, imagine a booty stamping on a human face - forever.

https://i.imgur.com/OhDCeeP.mp4

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Samuringa posted:

Inshallah

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
https://i.imgur.com/pwiyDVf.mp4

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

pentyne posted:

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

Things moist dudes (and you know it was a dude because :females: ) on the internet will hate you for:

- Being a conventionally attractive woman
- Being a conventionally unattractive woman
- Just being a woman in general, it seems
- Having an rear end
- Being halfway presentable
- Doing your job as mandated by your employer

Things they don't hate you for:

- Being a loving cop

:eng99:

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Nastyman posted:

Things moist dudes (and you know it was a dude because :females: ) on the internet will hate you for:

- Being a conventionally attractive woman
- Being a conventionally unattractive woman
- Just being a woman in general, it seems
- Having an rear end
- Being halfway presentable
- Doing your job as mandated by your employer

Things they don't hate you for:

- Being a loving cop

:eng99:

How do you know they're moist?

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

mind the walrus posted:

They really do and it's weird.

I know, they get all like "you shouldn't wear chaps around young children" and "I'm strongly recommending that you take unpaid leave and read the teachers code of conduct while we deal with this" and poo poo. I just feel so oppressed.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

mind the walrus posted:

From the EMT thread I learned that women's pants would have useless pockets so women would just wear men's pants with functional pockets. Women's clothing tends to have useless pockets across the board for ~*fashion*~ and it's dumb.

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

:nws:https://twitter.com/PDevonian/status/1250837932891680774:nws:

Good work though.

Old Boot
May 9, 2012

Buglord

CannonFodder posted:

From the EMT thread I learned that women's pants would have useless pockets so women would just wear men's pants with functional pockets. Women's clothing tends to have useless pockets across the board for ~*fashion*~ and it's dumb.

This is true, can 100% confirm.

I bought a pair of pants without checking the pockets and they fit great. I supposed I was so blown away by that alone (pancake rear end) that I just took out the tags when I got home. Washed them, put them on again, tried putting my wallet in my back pocket, and discovered they were both sewn shut.

I have not worn those pants since I got them.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Do you mean the pocket was there but it was closed at the top? Cause you can open the seams with a $2 stitch ripper. I've done that on my suit jackets because gently caress you for trying to keep pockets from me. What kills me are pocket-like details but on the inside it's just jeans. There's no pocket whatsoever. They're cargo-cult-pants. I think the world would have been somewhat better off if the first woman presented with that bullshit had had easy access to, like, a bazooka.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/CircleToonsHD/status/1249418410234187780

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Old Boot posted:

, tried putting my wallet in my back pocket, and discovered they were both sewn shut.

I have not worn those pants since I got them.

Was there actually a pocket there? It sounds like men’s suit pockets that come sewn shut and you cut them open after you buy them.

My ex loved fake pockets because they didn’t “ruin her line”. My current gf wants to murder pants designers because of them.

gently caress, beaten

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
"Jornalism is a vital part of a healthy society"

Journalism:

Fanged Lawn Wormy
Jan 4, 2008

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!

tasteful handjob cake

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

stop mansplaining sewn up pockets

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Hey, if that's what I was doing I'm sorry Old Boot

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Lol, wrong thread.

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

You don't think those people would be sweaty weirdos?

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Dude, I got my thumb greasy just scrolling down over the tweet, how did you not know?

ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

CERTIFIED PRE OWNED TESLA OWNER

Brazilianpeanutwar posted:

What exactly is limiting her “range of motion”?
She’s dressed just like the guy next to her,loving nutcases.
He's obviously attracted to armored vests

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

Looks like he's got too much thyme on his hands.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Awesome, I love Styx.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Thyme really got away from him

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord

Phy posted:

Do you mean the pocket was there but it was closed at the top? Cause you can open the seams with a $2 stitch ripper. I've done that on my suit jackets because gently caress you for trying to keep pockets from me. What kills me are pocket-like details but on the inside it's just jeans. There's no pocket whatsoever. They're cargo-cult-pants. I think the world would have been somewhat better off if the first woman presented with that bullshit had had easy access to, like, a bazooka.

If it's an actual pocket that's sewn shut, yes, you're supposed to pull the stitches out. They sew them shut so the garment looks good while on display, and doesn't get wrinkled or hosed up in shipping. Same with kick pleats on the back/sides of nice jackets, skirts, etc. It always kills me seeing people walk around in fancy suits, but the pleats are still sewn shut at the bottom. :doh:

The fashion industry does a whole lot of other weird poo poo like this to make clothes look more presentable on the rack. It's called "hanger appeal" and basically it's meant to entice you into buying something that looks really good in the shop, but not necessarily on you.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Captain Splendid posted:

Looks like he's got too much thyme on his hands.

It's hard to believe such a calamity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Lucky guy. Now that I've got kids I never have that much thyme to myself.