Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vellius
Sep 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/1251006370851237888?s=19

ah, good snipe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vellius
Sep 22, 2007

like, is he not white??

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Vellius posted:

like, is he not white??

It's a common rightwing tactic to pretend that the only people who care about minorities and the poor are rich cishet white people cause it's a way to invalidate their arguments.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I know I'm guilty of it but as long as we keep giving him attention he's going to keep talking about it because I went to go do other things for an hour and he is STILL talking about it, literally six hours after the original post that mentioned him, screaming into the abyss about Bix (Who probably has him blocked) and the LIBERALS

Quarantine Rovert to the Jim Cornette thread so we can go back to dunking on bad opinions.

Vellius
Sep 22, 2007

RealFoxy posted:

I know I'm guilty of it but as long as we keep giving him attention he's going to keep talking about it because I went to go do other things for an hour and he is STILL talking about it, literally six hours after the original post that mentioned him, screaming into the abyss about Bix (Who probably has him blocked) and the LIBERALS

Quarantine Rovert to the Jim Cornette thread so we can go back to dunking on bad opinions.

honestly, the fact that he cannot stop is extremely funny imo

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

He's really not worth this much space in your head. Yeah, it's hilarious he still reads the forum but he's just another stupid racist tool on the internet.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Seconding making the rovert discussion to go to another thread if people want to carry on having this cross-platform proxy argument with him

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

reddit dipshit posted:

There is always anti-WWE/McMahon hate ... but the tone of it lately scares me. It's painting him as:

"choosing to unnecessarily ruin 30+ peoples' livelihoods"

"conspiring to bribe the Governor of Florida to risk talent's lives for his own gain"

and "in the ear of Trump to persuade him to reopen the country too early"

.... I think the environment is as dangerous as it's ever been for some wacko to load up a gun and do something about it.

These ultra-sensational narratives + cooped up inside for weeks being bad for mental health + economic strain + everyone being able to google exactly where WWE will be live every week (an office park with little security) .... I dont like the way it stacks up.

The responsible thing to do (like in the immigration debate) would be to tone down the rhetoric, but I dont see the dirtsheet / twitter crowd doing that any time soon. Sad state of affairs, but all it takes is one young, antisocial nut with a gun and some media assuring him he's wiping out something evil, as weve seen over and over in America.

:captainpop: the vincels have officially lost it

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
No you're the cuck, snowflake.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Guys, we shouldn't talk about the awful poo poo Vince does because it's so awful people might be angry about it.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Seconding making the rovert discussion to go to another thread if people want to carry on having this cross-platform proxy argument with him

Thirded, though I'd add that he's best just ignored and left alone since giving him all this attention is clearly what he wants.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Low Desert Punk posted:

:captainpop: the vincels have officially lost it

What about covering up the murder? They forgot covering up the murder.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

how come you guys don't think it's funny and cool to see posts from here pasted onto someone's twitter?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I object to quarantining the discussion on moral grounds, because Rovert is a stupid wrestling fan and is very much suited to this thread, but I think a thread specifically for dunking on his stupid racist rear end would piss him off more, so I'm all for it.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

What’s really funny to me is that he thinks anyone at all apart from, well, him and I guess people in PSP care about what a handful of people on a dead gay comedy forum think about him or pro wrestling. Enough to post about it on Twitter

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

MJeff posted:

I object to quarantining the discussion on moral grounds, because Rovert is a stupid wrestling fan and is very much suited to this thread, but I think a thread specifically for dunking on his stupid racist rear end would piss him off more, so I'm all for it.

I'm not sure about that. I reckon he'd be more likely to be all smug and thinking "Look at them, I'm so in their heads they made a thread solely about me. They're all fools that I'm playing like a fiddle.", whereas we're actually thinking "The fucker's a nutbag."

Either keep it here or put him in with Jim Cornette (but don't rename it the Jim Cornette and Rovert thread). I think that would annoy him more.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

'weighing the consequences of posting the tweets' vs 'doing a lol'

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 11:15 on Apr 17, 2020

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Hoss Corncave posted:

I'm not sure about that. I reckon he'd be more likely to be all smug and thinking "Look at them, I'm so in their heads they made a thread solely about me. They're all fools that I'm playing like a fiddle.", whereas we're actually thinking "The fucker's a nutbag."

Either keep it here or put him in with Jim Cornette (but don't rename it the Jim Cornette and Rovert thread). I think that would annoy him more.

That strikes me as an equitable compromise.

cunny mcalister
Mar 21, 2004
Somehow less than meets the eye.
Just ban his rear end already. Fucker can't even post here anymore and he still causes drama via twitter and DMs. We are the only wrestling forum that can't rid ourselves of this twit. I blocked him a long time ago because of his second grade 'I know something you don't know' routine and dozens of others called for his ban for several other reasons/incidents, and yet here we are, still dealing with the racist creeper.

Saying he can't post here seems to have done nothing as he is still getting his attention and can still interact with people on this site. Let the creep shrivel up and die without the attention he so desperately craves. We can find enough bad wrestling opinions without him.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Yeah, picking this low hanging fruit isn't so fun anymore. Let's consign this bit of drama to history and hope one day we can open our inner dining room shades and conquer our daddy issues.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Rarity posted:

It's a common rightwing tactic to pretend that the only people who care about minorities and the poor are rich cishet white people cause it's a way to invalidate their arguments.
See it a lot in stupidpol types as well

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

let the twit tweet but I swear to god if you DM me one more loving time...

AND DONT loving SCREENSHOT ME.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
I think it is extremely funny that rovert is an extremely online little weirdo idiot and I like to laugh at his bad fan opinions

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

I think it is extremely funny that rovert is an extremely online little weirdo idiot and I like to laugh at his bad fan opinions

Same.

I don’t see why he deserves any special treatment over any of the other deranged idiots that we regularly post in this thread.

He’s not a member of this community, he’s been banned from literally every wrestling community, and he’s even a laughing stock at Wreddit which is saying something.

This is the thread for stupid wrestling fan opinions and as long as he keeps having them and sharing them, they should be fair game in this thread.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/1250989099105779713

"Upwards of 20 cuts".

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

JUNGLE BOY posted:

This is the thread for stupid wrestling fan opinions and as long as he keeps having them and sharing them, they should be fair game in this thread.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Maybe Taynara Conti and Largo Loop regular Gruve Turcoat count as 10 each

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I had to make sure Gruve Turcoat wasn't real.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/1251361058687680513

Of all the people to poo poo on, you're really going to try and poo poo on Sami Zayn? Really?

MJeff posted:

I had to make sure Gruve Turcoat wasn't real.

Between this, the WWE thread, and the WWE Releases Megathread, I'm honestly not sure who's real and who's not anymore. :argh:

Vandar fucked around with this message at 07:42 on Apr 18, 2020

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

The top 1% of ducks have control of 99.9% of the bread.
Our former special boy hoping to get in with the alt-right after being rejected everywhere else is not a surprising development

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

https://twitter.com/bryanalvarez/status/1251369010324594689?s=19

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Proud to be on Team He Was Always Bad.

He chose the ONE spelling of “there/they’re/their” that was wrong in both uses. :eng99:

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Vandar posted:

https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/1251361058687680513

Of all the people to poo poo on, you're really going to try and poo poo on Sami Zayn? Really?

I mean at least in opposing Sami Zayn he’s siding with someone reliable like...oh, Trump

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/1251364483706114049

I mean c'mon look at this loving moron

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Ah yes that well known counterculture symbol, the hashish leaf

Sweet gently caress he can't even get handwringing right

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

I personally love to ingest hash leaf with my fellow ANTIFA pals while we critique the noble and distinguished Vince McMahon from the safety of my mother's spacious basement

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

I personally love to ingest hash leaf with my fellow ANTIFA pals while we critique the noble and distinguished Vince McMahon from the safety of my mother's spacious basement

Watch him now claim that he knew this and indeed we are the fools for not getting the joke

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

The cross platform puppet master play. Genius poo poo.

Vellius
Sep 22, 2007

i thought maybe i just wasn't online enough to see the thing where sami, idk, praised vince for bravely keeping the wwe alive, for america, but

is my man literally just mad because sami hasn't quit or pledged to donate his paychecks to charity, or something, to prove how serious he is about his convictions?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Probably more like calling him a hypocrite for working Mania and other tapings when 'surely he should lead by example and stay home, WWE are so kind they said no one will be punished', completely ignoring that Sami's probably exceeded his downside this year so if he stays home, he doesn't get paid.