Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

You've got a sixer, you poser.

Handiklap
Aug 14, 2004

Mmmm no.

Perfectly normal for ghosts, don't worry.

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

i am shattering like glass

but at least
i have

springy ride
Shortcut to sixer stardom:

Kill all cis people.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Sixer is only a letter off from sexer, so if you're a sex haver you'll end up with lots of sixers is what I'm saying.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

I once got probated for calling Shane Warne a naughty word.

Another time I got probated for talking about hats.

I regret neither.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Filthy Haiku posted:

Kill all cis people.

I endorse this post.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

BrigadierSensible posted:

I regret neither.

I regret not having both of them on my rap sheet. :boonie:

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

I didn't count it but I think I have more peoples cats on my rap sheet than bad posts and I am a pro at posting badly.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Jamie Faith posted:

Wow, homophobia, AND a bad video game take! It's a 2 for one special! https://twitter.com/Autistic_Moron/status/1250415252220542976

i'd pay them to bad-mouth games i like if i wasn't worried they'd spend it on ammo

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
https://twitter.com/janecahane/status/1250770454597558272?s=21

“Trees prevent pandemics.”

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

MizPiz posted:

The fact he chose Times Square in his call to sacrificehuman life for the economy is too on the nose

https://twitter.com/AlexBerenson/status/1251249201482170374?s=19

This guy doesn't seem to understand what ruins are

Eh! Frank
Mar 28, 2006

Doctor gave me these, I said what are these?
He said that they'll cure an existential type disease

ilmucche posted:

They might be referencing a Bruce Springsteen song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zld2cSIVUO4

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Not only is this almost inscrutable, he chose the day where every single person was talking about Fiona Apple.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
I loving wish Times Square was that empty whenever I have to pass through it you kidding me?!

Turpitude II
Nov 10, 2014

Filthy Haiku posted:

Kill all cis people.

little do the cis know, i'm binding with kevlar and packing with a gun in preparation for the gender uprising :twisted:

they'll never see it coming (i'm stealth)

Elblanco
May 26, 2008

YggiDee posted:

Anyone without at least a sixer on their account in 2020 is too cowardly to shipost and that alone is a crime that deserves probation.

You caught me!

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

ilmucche posted:

https://twitter.com/kittensnotkids/status/1251309424599347204

e: Also, every time I see a post like that I want to take the poster by the shoulders, shake them, and ask how many deaths they think there would have been if we hadn't instituted emergency stay-at-home measures.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Henchman of Santa posted:

Not only is this almost inscrutable, he chose the day where every single person was talking about Fiona Apple.

David Brooks has a real gift for being wrong.

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007
Reminder that David Brooks is the exceptional person that unironically posted this article and seriously did not see a single thing wrong with it.

ashnjack
Jun 8, 2010

FUCK FLOWERS. JUST...FUCK 'EM.

Please stop doxxing me. Thanks.

Also we need to punch so many more nazis. He looks too healthy.

ashnjack has a new favorite as of 15:22 on Apr 18, 2020

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Filthy Haiku posted:

Kill all cis people.

Yknow, I like the way you think.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I think David Brooks converted to Christianity when he moved from Mexico City and came to the conclusion Christians aren’t just savages.

That was one of the crew I know that

ookiimarukochan
Apr 4, 2011

BrigadierSensible posted:

I regret neither.

If you didn't upset someone enough to get red text and an offensive avatar, you weren't even trying.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
I had a red text at one point, it was a picture of someone I don't know and then text that was actually kind of cool so I kept that when I donated to the spine fund and bought a new av.

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

ookiimarukochan posted:

If you didn't upset someone enough to get red text and an offensive avatar, you weren't even trying.

Aren't you the person who laughed about sexual assault?

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

ookiimarukochan posted:

Please tell us more about the overly-sensitive SJWs you owned. Was it the time you said someone getting raped/sexually assaulted was comeuppance, or the time you made a joke about asians mixing up Rs/Ls in loving 2019?

ookiimarukochan
Apr 4, 2011

CodfishCartographer posted:

Please tell us more about the overly-sensitive SJWs you owned. Was it the time you said someone getting raped/sexually assaulted was comeuppance, or the time you made a joke about asians mixing up Rs/Ls in loving 2019?

Acutally it was the exact opposite of that but I'm not surprised that the gutter trash that populate the UKMT don't understand it.
What I said was that living in Scotland for a few years and then talking with a lovely Scottish accent online was like me mixing up my Ls and Rs because I lived in Japan for years.
Also apparently it's only racism if it happens to white people and as a non-white British person my opinion doesn't count, but again, there's a reason I would not touch that thread with a barge pole now.

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

This looks insufferable...

https://twitter.com/GrahamAllen_1/status/1250786834432569348?s=19

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

duh, they block the 5g

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Doc Hawkins posted:

duh, they block the 5g

But sometimes THEY disguise 5g towers as trees. :freep:

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

AlbieQuirky posted:

David Brooks has a real gift grift for being wrong.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

ookiimarukochan posted:

Acutally it was the exact opposite of that but I'm not surprised that the gutter trash that populate the UKMT don't understand it.
What I said was that living in Scotland for a few years and then talking with a lovely Scottish accent online was like me mixing up my Ls and Rs because I lived in Japan for years.
Also apparently it's only racism if it happens to white people and as a non-white British person my opinion doesn't count, but again, there's a reason I would not touch that thread with a barge pole now.

...you do know that anybody can just click that little "Rap sheet" button and see those posts for themselves, don't you?

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

This man is only 33 and using Happy Gilmore clips to call people dumb on the internet.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

there wolf posted:

This man is only 33 and using Happy Gilmore clips to call people dumb on the internet.

He sounds like the kind of guy that eats pieces of poo poo for breakfast

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://twitter.com/realDerekUtley/status/1251319544813142020

Jamie Faith
Jan 13, 2020

Conservatism is a death cult

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.
Men have always known what women are like. Just look at the world’s best known ancient text

quote:

*AUTHOR'S NOTE: This post is NOT about proselytizing. This post is NOT a suggestion that Christianity is "better" than other faiths. This post uses passages from the Bible, one of the worlds best known books, to illustrate a point, namely: That the true nature and character of women has been known since time immemorial, and has been written about extensively and clearly.

Women's nature and character were well known to men even as recently as 70 years ago. But even before that, the nature and character of women was known - and written about - since the beginnings of recorded history.

It all starts with **the story of the Fall.** (Genesis 3). Summary: The serpent deceives Eve, who falls for it first and eats from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. Eve then gets Adam to eat. God finds out, tells them what they did wrong, and curses all three of them.

The serpent's wrongdoing: Interfering in and deceiving Creation. Eve's wrongdoing: Listening to the serpent and disobeying God and her husband. Adam's wrongdoing: listening to his wife and disobeying God. (See the Red Pills in this? Are you paying attention??)

The serpent's curse: He's turned into a lowly creature. A descendant of Adam and Eve will "crush (his) head". Eve's curses: pain in childbirth. Because she tried to rule over her husband, now her husband will rule over her. Adam's curse: He has to work now. He has to get provisioning from the earth - find it, grow it, hunt it, kill it. He has to find shelter for himself and Eve, because God just kicked them out of the Garden.

You all should have a better understanding now of male and female nature: *Women's nature is that they're more easily deceived, they don't listen to instruction, they don't listen to their husbands, and they try to dominate and manipulate their men.* Men's nature with respect to women is that they pedestalize and supplicate to women, assign too much credence to women's opinions, try to please women, do what women tell them to do, and ignore what they know to be true for the sake of a woman.

**Samson and Delilah** (Judges 16). Summary: Samson is a strong dude, one of Israel's earliest judges. Delilah is a local hot chick and of course he falls in love with her. He was fine up until then. All his problems start when Delilah shows up. She bothers and nags him until he can't stand it anymore. Instead of keeping frame, he caves and tells her the secret of his strength. And she betrays him and uses it to get other men to destroy him. Here's the key passage:

>>*With such nagging she prodded him day after day until he was sick to death of it. So he told her everything.* (Judges 16:16-17)

Even 4000 years ago, women were nagging the poo poo out of men, and men were caving in to them. All for some hot pussy.

Atheist Redditors re-discover misogyny in the Bible and decide that there’s a lot to learn from it after all.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Imagine seeing this and thinking it's an admirable act of patriotism instead of the stupidest loving thing imaginable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.