Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://twitter.com/megatronnie/status/1251558568978980864?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
It would be more shocking to see an NFL QB be critical of Trump.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Android Apocalypse posted:

Well there was one but he ain’t allowed to play no more.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

hope he busts out now

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

this timeline is collapsing on itself and we will all soon be consumed by the void

(seriously though, is he saying he's a trump guy? or is he just saying "duh it was a great pick")

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Professor Funk posted:

this timeline is collapsing on itself and we will all soon be consumed by the void

(seriously though, is he saying he's a trump guy? or is he just saying "duh it was a great pick")

I think he's probably just happy that the President said his drafting was a nice moment and that he was a great pick.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Nodoze posted:

It has nothing to do with people who work hard. He comes across as a meathead idiot

Because he wants people to work hard and fill their roles on a team?

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

hopefully lamar threatens the politician so he can save face

Naoto Shirogane
May 8, 2019

I have some bad news for all of you, most of the players that you really like probably also like Trump so if a professional sports athlete with lots of money liking a Republican is a dealbreaker for you perhaps stop watching football and take up a sport where the athletes don’t get millions of dollars.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Naoto Shirogane posted:

I have some bad news for all of you, most of the players that you really like probably also like Trump so if a professional sports athlete with lots of money liking a Republican is a dealbreaker for you perhaps stop watching football and take up a sport where the athletes don’t get millions of dollars.

Hahahaha you're the 1st person to ever point this out. I can't believe you've done this

Naoto Shirogane
May 8, 2019

D-LINK posted:

Hahahaha you're the 1st person to ever point this out. I can't believe you've done this

you seem upset, would you like a sip of decaf covfefe to calm the nerves

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Naoto Shirogane posted:

Thanks guy who never posts here. What would we do if not for this trite stock observation masquerading as a biting reality check.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Andy Dalton relations his rightful spot as the most likable qb in the AFCN

Naoto Shirogane
May 8, 2019

fsif posted:

Thanks guy who never posts here. What would we do if not for this trite stock observation masquerading as a biting reality check.

I cant freaking believe that this football player is a Republican...it’s shaking my worldview to it’s very core!

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Naoto Shirogane posted:

I cant freaking believe that this football player is a Republican...it’s shaking my worldview to it’s very core!

sup anime avatar who has certainly missed the 4 times we talked about conservatives in the NFL this year alone. You certainly have brought to light something we've never considered before. Next you'll tell us Phillip Rivers is staunchly anti-choice

Naoto Shirogane
May 8, 2019

Ches Neckbeard posted:

sup anime avatar who has certainly missed the 4 times we talked about conservatives in the NFL this year alone. You certainly have brought to light something we've never considered before. Next you'll tell us Phillip Rivers is staunchly anti-choice

Oh I’ve definitely seen it before I just figured I would bring a point in that seems to be on the level of the rest of the incredibly nuanced takes I see here. Much like the football player with 700 kids being very religious.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

all this because a dude appreciated some dipshit saying he was a good pick

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

didn't it used to be truss

Naoto Shirogane
May 8, 2019

I’m burning Derek Carr in effigy because he absolutely voted for Violent J/Shaggy 2 Dope and, while better than a Republican, I simply cannot support it.

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY
lamar jackson is CANCELED

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010

Naoto Shirogane posted:

Oh I’ve definitely seen it before I just figured I would bring a point in that seems to be on the level of the rest of the incredibly nuanced takes I see here. Much like the football player with 700 kids being very religious.

Heh ok anime avatar + not posting obsessively this take is old HEH

Now excuse me while I pretend I had a dream where all my favorite white players voted lockstep with me for bernie

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Sour Diesel posted:

hopefully lamar threatens the politician so he can save face

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Guys, have you heard that concussions might be bad for the health of players?

And what’s the deal with airline food? :jerry:

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Naoto Shirogane posted:

I’m burning Derek Carr in effigy because he absolutely voted for Violent J/Shaggy 2 Dope and, while better than a Republican, I simply cannot support it.

I love Juggalos dude

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
I’m sure Lamar will post a “I’m not a political person I meant nothing by it” thing in a couple hours.

Oberst
May 24, 2010

fsif posted:

Don't misgender posters TIA

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Sour Diesel posted:

all this because a dude appreciated some dipshit saying he was a good pick

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
VINCE YOUNG TOUCHDOWN TITANS WIN TITANS WIN

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era
Lamar Jackson is a chud and his own left tackle is embarrassed, so what

Cirrhosis Johnson
Jan 9, 2014

Oberst posted:

Don't misgender posters TIA

Guy is often used as a gender-neutral term, so please don’t post if you’re going to be deliberately obtuse TIA

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Cirrhosis Johnson posted:

Guy is often used as a gender-neutral term, so please don’t post if you’re going to be deliberately obtuse TIA

He knows that, he's trying to rile up people because he's a shithead.

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES

Naoto Shirogane posted:

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

Getting back to the enthralling discussion of having four laptops on the edge of a desk vs. one laptop and a stack of papers, I have to admit I do the latter but the paper is to mainly for notes and to work out ideas in lieu of, say, a whiteboard. The only reason the photo is indicative of not being to adapt to the Quarantine Draft is because Gettleman is in it.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Android Apocalypse posted:

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Well there was one but he ain’t allowed to play no more.

He might play again some day if his leg heals from his 17 surgeries

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
I'd prefer Gettleman's setup if I was working alone, but you need another screen to manage your draft board and probably another one or two to have your team Skyping in on.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Can we instead talk about that ping pong table? Because that looks nice.

But also what's with the anchor T on the wall

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

kiimo posted:

Can we instead talk about that ping pong table? Because that looks nice.

Looks like a pool table with a ping pong table top set on it to me!

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

kiimo posted:

T = Truzz = Truzz Trump

Chargers are going to trade three firsts for Lamar Jackson.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
OK, yeah, after looking more closely Telesco's setup is pretty great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Mega64 posted:

T = Truzz = Truzz Trump

Chargers are going to trade three firsts for Lamar Jackson.

Putting letters on the wall. Ugh. Thanks a lot, Joanna Gaines