Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Mega64 closed the last thread without opening a new one.

The draft is April 23 - 25, and that will be the last NFL thing to happen until 2021.

Oh boy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Tom Brady was beaten by the Titans on January 4, 2020 and his last pass as a Patriot was an interception returned for a touchdown by a former Patriot.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

fartknocker posted:

Tom Brady was beaten by the Titans on January 4, 2020 and his last pass as a Patriot was an interception returned for a touchdown by a former Patriot.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

fartknocker posted:

Out-dueled by a superior QB

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

Ehud posted:

To be fair, Tannehill is better than all the rest of the NFL QBs.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

fartknocker posted:

Quoted forever until the corona takes us all.

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

Ehud posted:

derrick henry is a running back OP

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

I hope TB12s statline is at best half of Winston's

15-TDs

15 ints

Sorry bucs fans

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

EmbryoSteve posted:

I hope TB12s statline is at best half of Winston's

15-TDs

15 ints

Sorry bucs fans

:hmmyes:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Andy Dalton, New England Patriot

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
the draft will continue until morale improves

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Ryan Tannehill was paid 118 million earth dollars

Fox Mulner
Feb 25, 2001

No wonder this clown died, his lungs were filled with CANDY!
Colin Kaepernick was paid 126 million York bucks

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

sharknado slashfic posted:

Ryan Tannehill was paid 118 million earth dollars

I'm happy for him. I was always one of those who thought Tannehill was a pretty decent quarterback floundering on bad teams and in bad systems. No idea if he'll be worth that money but props for getting paid

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

fartknocker posted:

And suddenly I'm hard again.

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot

fartknocker posted:

And days later we were struck by a global pandemic. The dynasty was the only thing standing between us and the end of the world.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

fartknocker posted:

amen

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

K8.0 posted:

And days later we were struck by a global pandemic. The dynasty was the only thing standing between us and the end of the world.

Nah, it was the Earth being upset that we hadn’t stopped them sooner and lashing out in anger to rightfully punish us for allowing this horror to go unchecked for so long.

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

fartknocker posted:

Tom Brady dies before the season starts from a freak waxing accident and the last pass as an NFL player was an interception returned for a touchdown by a former Patriot.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Samadhi posted:

Tom Brady dies before the season starts from a freak waxing accident and the last pass as an NFL player was an interception returned for a touchdown by a former Patriot.

Stop stealing from my dream journal.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
https://twitter.com/arrowheadpride/status/1246025724747800576?s=21

Hell yeah

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
How will they pay for everything?

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Did they sign him to a $150.00/1 year deal?

Overpriced.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
He was already under contract for 2021, with a 21m cap hit for that year. They restructured that deal to pay him less and free up 5mil in cap space

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
They can afford that PS4

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

Enough room to sign draft picks and wait for the salary cap to go up after a year that doesn't happen. Good stuff.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Strobe posted:

Enough room to sign draft picks and wait for the salary cap to go up after a year that doesn't happen. Good stuff.

Won’t the salary cap go down after a year of no football?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Won’t the salary cap go down after a year of no football?

Lol

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1246094792293048322?s=19

Fuckin counting incompletions like Gimli and Legolas counting kills at Pelennor Field

*Trubisky throws a pick-6*
Foles: "That still only counts as one!"

Doctor Teeth
Sep 12, 2008

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

How will they pay for everything?

haha money printer go brrrr

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

shirts and skins posted:

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1246094792293048322?s=19

Fuckin counting incompletions like Gimli and Legolas counting kills at Pelennor Field

*Trubisky throws a pick-6*
Foles: "That still only counts as one!"

The Bears QB situation is really overlooked in terms of "shittiest in the last couple of decades" discussions

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Ehud posted:

The Bears QB situation is really overlooked in terms of "shittiest in the last couple of decades" discussions

Okay, what would be the shittiest of, say, the last 20 years?

Like, I know there have to be some worse than this, but the corpse of Kerry Collins vs Curtis Painter for the 2011 Colts was really bad, and then Dan Orlovsky ended up being mildly competent! I’m sure the 2006 Raiders with the mortal remains of Aaron Brooks and Andrew Walter (Whose picture on Wikipedia amuses me) was just as thrilling...

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

fartknocker posted:

Okay, what would be the shittiest of, say, the last 20 years?

Like, I know there have to be some worse than this, but the corpse of Kerry Collins vs Curtis Painter for the 2011 Colts was really bad, and then Dan Orlovsky ended up being mildly competent! I’m sure the 2006 Raiders with the mortal remains of Aaron Brooks and Andrew Walter (Whose picture on Wikipedia amuses me) was just as thrilling...

Oh sorry, I mean "shittiest over the course of the last couple of decades"

I'm thinking about the Browns and Dolphins type situations where we've started like 20-25 QB's since 2000.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Ah. Yeah, the Bears are in that discussion to an extent, although they had semi-decent years of Sexy Rexy, Orton, and Jay Cutler. Miami has even had flashes now and then (RIP Chad Pennington). Buffalo has been pretty bad too, for most of that time.

Cleveland... well, what else do we need to say?

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
The 2011 Seahawks had to choose between Tarvaris Jackson and Charlie Whitehurst for the starting spot. That gave us this gem:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/recap/_/gameId/311023005

Plan A to fix this was signing Matt Flynn. God, did they get lucky in 2012.

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X
Yeah it’s the Browns and it’s not even close

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

shirts and skins posted:

The 2011 Seahawks had to choose between Tarvaris Jackson and Charlie Whitehurst for the starting spot. That gave us this gem:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/recap/_/gameId/311023005

Plan A to fix this was signing Matt Flynn. God, did they get lucky in 2012.

That was the first ever NFL game I went to

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Flikken posted:

That was the first ever NFL game I went to

I don't know if you could do worse. Holy poo poo.

Slowpoke!
Feb 12, 2008

ANIME IS FOR ADULTS

Ehud posted:

I am a UNC stan and even I will admit that the Trubisky pick has probably cost the Bears a Super Bowl.

It's right up there with the Pistons passing on Melo, Wade, and Bosh to draft Darko, which almost certainly cost them the 2005 NBA title and maybe 2006 as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

wandler20 posted:

I don't know if you could do worse. Holy poo poo.

Absolutely the worst Seattle game I can remember. At least Sea 6 Ari 6 was funny.

The only worse NFl game I've seen was the Pit 3 Mia 0 mud bowl in 2007.