Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Vandar posted:

https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/1251361058687680513

Of all the people to poo poo on, you're really going to try and poo poo on Sami Zayn? Really?
Not really surprising now that Coward Rovert, piece of poo poo who will not screencap and tweet this post, has outed himself as a fascist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cunny mcalister
Mar 21, 2004
Somehow less than meets the eye.

Then let him post here again and people won't have to mine for his poo poo opinions, they will just be posted. This partial ban thing is just him posting, but with more steps.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

By that logic we should buy VCR and co accounts so they can come poo poo up the forums outside of the dedicated poo poo opinion thread.

cunny mcalister
Mar 21, 2004

njsykora posted:

By that logic we should buy VCR and co accounts so they can come poo poo up the forums outside of the dedicated poo poo opinion thread.

Are they taking screenshots and PMing people on this site?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

he would quickly be banned if people reported excessive or weird PMs. taking screenshots of the wrestling forum isn't scary or abuse. it's pathetic and this is a good place for it as opposed to the general thread or some place it doesn't belong and could bother someone not looking for that sort of comedy

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Dumbass with a baseball head makes a stupid post and then this guy tops it.

https://twitter.com/MarsSkylar/status/1251280970126221312

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Raeg posted:

Our former special boy hoping to get in with the alt-right after being rejected everywhere else is not a surprising development

Maybe he's just trying out a new approach in the hopes that Vince will replace Ryan Satin with him

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Maybe he's just trying out a new approach in the hopes that Vince will replace Ryan Satin with him

A very different approach to point out WWE's ties to Trump if you are trying to get hired.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

cunny mcalister posted:

Then let him post here again and people won't have to mine for his poo poo opinions, they will just be posted. This partial ban thing is just him posting, but with more steps.

This is a public forum, you don't need an account to read the posts here

Big Dave
Nov 6, 2009

Friends don't shake hands, friends gotta hug!

Nobody should be working less hard than me. I'm a podcaster.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

cunny mcalister posted:

This is a remarkably terrible idea you've come up with, my dude

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

honestly, they should ban him every month since it looks he's got cash to burn on re-regs and I'm sure LowTax could use the support. .

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Personally I'm over rovert and his "I'm not mad this is actually funny to me" routine, but if people wanna keep posting him in this thread then fine

Back to more stupid opinions. This whole thread is a mindfuck. https://twitter.com/voiceswrestling/status/1251587897146425348

https://twitter.com/voiceswrestling/status/1251309527447867397

Benne fucked around with this message at 20:51 on Apr 18, 2020

cunny mcalister
Mar 21, 2004

Andrast posted:

This is a public forum, you don't need an account to read the posts here

I thought SAS was behind the paywall; I never read logged out, so I don't pay attention. If that's the case, then I'm way wrong on that front. I was basing everything on the reason why he is not allowed to post here in the rules thread. The PMs, screenshots, and posting him in here go against the "so we can avoid endless derails about him or paying him any attention, which is what he really, desperately seems to want above all else" part of the soft ban.

coconono posted:

honestly, they should ban him every month since it looks he's got cash to burn on re-regs and I'm sure LowTax could use the support. .

This is another thought. Let him fund the site singlehandedly if he wants to.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

cunny mcalister posted:

I thought SAS was behind the paywall; I never read logged out, so I don't pay attention. If that's the case, then I'm way wrong on that front. I was basing everything on the reason why he is not allowed to post here in the rules thread. The PMs, screenshots, and posting him in here go against the "so we can avoid endless derails about him or paying him any attention, which is what he really, desperately seems to want above all else" part of the soft ban.

Subforums go behind the paywall on rotation I believe, the only one I think that is permanently behind the paywall is Private Game Servers.

The reason Rovert is fair game in this thread is because it's the stupid fan opinions thread, and he is a stupid fan with stupid opinions despite thinking of himself as a dude with scoopz. When he was a poster here he would basically derail any thread he wanted with some vague bullshit about having insider information about whatever people were talking about at the time, forcing any conversation to focus on him and his supposed scoops. It basically made any kind of discussion impossible.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

njsykora posted:

Subforums go behind the paywall on rotation I believe, the only one I think that is permanently behind the paywall is Private Game Servers.

TMR is as well cause it turns out minorities can't have spaces on the internet without assholes wanting to harrass them

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

njsykora posted:

he is a stupid fan with stupid opinions despite thinking of himself as a dude with scoopz.

Excuse you. He thinks of himself as an ‘IWC Community Leader,’ thank you very much. :smuggo:

Vandar fucked around with this message at 22:04 on Apr 18, 2020

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Low Desert Punk posted:

:captainpop: the vincels have officially lost it

The mental gymnastics to believe the complete opposite of what they wrote is top tier.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

njsykora posted:

The reason Rovert is fair game in this thread is because it's the stupid fan opinions thread, and he is a stupid fan with stupid opinions despite thinking of himself as a dude with scoopz. When he was a poster here he would basically derail any thread he wanted with some vague bullshit about having insider information about whatever people were talking about at the time, forcing any conversation to focus on him and his supposed scoops. It basically made any kind of discussion impossible.
I wasn't posting here for a while so I missed it. Dude was always a massive tool, but what finally broke to get him banned from here? Or was it just a slow descent into madness?

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

One thing that I remember from his time here was that he'd post poorly written nonsense, claim it was because of phone posting (and not just not being careful).

Then he would claim he was being misrepresented (he almost never was) and dig himself into a deeper, weirder, more racist hole.

This would go on for like 8 pages each time, every thread, every day, until a mod would come in to yell at everyone.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
His probes had been ramping for months, I'm pretty sure the last straw was ACH.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

sticklefifer posted:

I wasn't posting here for a while so I missed it. Dude was always a massive tool, but what finally broke to get him banned from here? Or was it just a slow descent into madness?

When ACH kicked off about the racist T-shirt they gave him rovert kept trying to nullify his protest by saying ACH had mental health issues

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Rarity posted:

When ACH kicked off about the racist T-shirt they gave him rovert kept trying to nullify his protest by saying ACH had mental health issues

Specifically, his speech was slurred and his curtains were closed.

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

We're definitely not behind a paywall because I linked my non-goon friend the talent purge thread and he could see it.

Rovert got banned because

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jfu39kzXTTQ

e: just realized there's a single dislike. Hmm...

TTBF fucked around with this message at 22:25 on Apr 18, 2020

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

That was very amusing because for a lot of us it was the realization that "oh, he just does this gimmick everywhere he goes"

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

MJeff posted:

His probes had been ramping for months, I'm pretty sure the last straw was ACH.

ACH was the last straw but he'd been pushing people's patience over Kylie Rae leaving AEW in the run up to that.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

njsykora posted:

ACH was the last straw but he'd been pushing people's patience over Kylie Rae leaving AEW in the run up to that.

Not to mention all the passionate defending of Lacey Evans

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

njsykora posted:

For those who missed that, he kept HEAVILY implying that there was something really gruesome behind the scenes that lead to her departure from AEW, implying that Tony Khan did something to her behind the scenes. In the end, she had bad anxiety and just didn't want to be on TV.

He's also heavily tried to imply that Finn is gay for some reason.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

RealFoxy posted:

For those who missed that, he kept HEAVILY implying that there was something really gruesome behind the scenes that lead to her departure from AEW, implying that Tony Khan did something to her behind the scenes. In the end, she had bad anxiety and just didn't want to be on TV.

He's also heavily tried to imply that Finn is gay for some reason.

Re: Finn, the answer is jealousy. Finn has accomplished a lot. Rovert ain't poo poo.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

njsykora posted:

And telling posters we'd feel really awful about making fun of Arn Anderson's firing once the truth can out, implying that it was really horrible. Then it came out that Arn and Vince got into an argument, and that was it.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/GlennJacobsTN/status/1251536361573822464

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Oh wow, that's easily the stupidest understanding of the constitution I've ever seen.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
drat this document written by 18th century slave owning tax dodgers doesn't seem up to scratch to deal with the a literal plague.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The Undertaker was right to set his brother on fire

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

The US constitution talks about drive-in churches? Man that’s prescient

Vellius
Sep 22, 2007

Davros1 posted:

And telling posters we'd feel really awful about making fun of Arn Anderson's firing once the truth can out, implying that it was really horrible. Then it came out that Arn and Vince got into an argument, and that was it.

well the part where foxy was wrestling drunk wasn't GREAT, but it definitely wasn't enough to make me regret any words and/or deeds.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

Rarity posted:

Don't forget claiming that anyone who took ACH's side was just a woke white liberal. Because Lord knows none of uscould possibly be minorities.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

we should just rewrite the thing to say "do whatever idk" since that's how things have usually gone.

Anyway, you gotta remember a lot of areas are completely cut off right now because of statewide travel bans and may have escaped infection later infection waves. All bets are off tho if they re-open commerce with an effective identification and neutralization scheme in place. Which they won't because that's real work and America's really good at putting off for today what can be foisted onto another generation.

That being said, the good mayor should shut the gently caress up and pay attention to his own bailiwick.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Nobody else will have him at this point so the only place left for him to go was "twitter fascist"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

yeah not even your dog likes you Glenn