Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

ZenVulgarity posted:

Andy Dalton is going to start for the Bengals because whomever they draft will suck rear end or die

the bengals do rule, I agree

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

a patagonian cavy posted:

the bengals do rule, I agree

They rule

Unlike the steelers

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

https://twitter.com/goingdeep/statu...%23post14915607

The pieces are starting to fit together

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

ZenVulgarity posted:

Andy Dalton is going to start for the Bengals because whomever they draft will suck rear end or die

Joe Burrow is going to die of covid like a good acceptable casualty

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Joe Burrow is going to die of covid like a good acceptable casualty

That's 100% Tua once he goes to Miami

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

ZenVulgarity posted:

That's 100% Tua once he goes to Miami

Herbert is the only QB big and strong enough to survive Covid.

A cure will be synthesized using Josh Allens blood

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

ZenVulgarity posted:

They rule

Unlike the steelers

The Bengals do rule, from the AFCN basement. Where they always post from.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

https://twitter.com/goingdeep/status/1251331060056588290/photo/2

Remember when Jeudy wore the star of David because he said his nickname was "Jew" and then people were like nobody can be that stupid

https://twitter.com/__sweatshirt/status/1251332342091862017

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

D-LINK posted:

The Bengals do rule, from the AFCN basement. Where they always post from.

Rat King team just like cavy

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Wonderlic chat is one of those things I've gone from ironically enjoying to actually despising over the years.

I never thought it meant anything (and definitely not for football players) but now I just get angry that there are some execs out there that do base decisions on this. This is not a Jeudy related post, just a thing that's popped up in my mind every time I see Wonderlic stuff the last couple of years.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

It's just fun to see who the next HOOK EM HORNS is

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

football doesn’t come from your brain, it comes from your crotch

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

kiimo posted:

It's just fun to see who the next HOOK EM HORNS is

I'm not meaning to chide you or anyone else who's having fun with this for the record, just noting that for some reason this clicked off hard for me at some point.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I HOPE LAMAR JACKSON'S TEAM DOESN'T WIN THE SUPERBOWL NOW

still

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Grittybeard posted:

I'm not meaning to chide you or anyone else who's having fun with this for the record, just noting that for some reason this clicked off hard for me at some point.

Mahomes got a 24 and was a straight A student with a photographic memory so yeah

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

A first I was like "yay Chiefs" and then I remembered that they somehow sent 5 players to the pro bowl in 2012, when they went 2-14.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

OneMoreTime posted:

A first I was like "yay Chiefs" and then I remembered that they somehow sent 5 players to the pro bowl in 2012, when they went 2-14.

Browns sent 6 there in 2013, a year they went 3-13.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

BrownThunder posted:

God even your meltdowns are long winded. Maybe everyone saying Get Out Of Here Play really got to you. Oh well. Cheer up buddy just saying the posts are bit long. Actual content:

https://twitter.com/NFL_DovKleiman/status/1251577674381889537?s=20

Rams gonna cut Goff

Do the Chiefs still have like, 200 bucks in cap space

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

I know you are posting this just to dunk on Lamar and nobody cares about the Wonderlic but it's been confirmed that Justin Herbert actually scored 39, which is the highest of the most sought QBs. Wonder if some dumb team will make this influence their decision

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Another day I miss the SAS wiki.

Who has the Vince Young wonderlic Gendo made

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe

kiimo posted:

Hook em horns
Hook
Em
Horns

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

kiimo posted:

Give me a minute...

EDIT:

fartknocker fucked around with this message at 00:21 on Apr 19, 2020

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000

kiimo posted:

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

you guys never fail to come through

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

kiimo posted:

you guys never fail to come through

Hook ‘em.

Although “c” still gets me the most.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Do the Chiefs still have like, 200 bucks in cap space

They freed up quite a bit restructuring the Watkins deal. I mean they're still up against it, but up against it in a way that they can sign their draft picks.

I'd imagine one way or another something will get done with Chris Jones and that would probably free up more space for this year (although it'd have to hurt eventually).

Rooster Brooster
Mar 30, 2001

Maybe it doesn't really matter anymore.
Is Goff's contract such that they could do an Osweiler with it? Dunno if there are any teams out there with space to burn (Miami?)

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Eric the Mauve posted:

I went over the Bears' whole draft history since 1996 and I'm pretty drat certain they have not drafted 23 separate Pro Bowl players, even if you count guys like Olsen who made Pro Bowls with other teams

I did the same for the Packers and came up with 25 players (I couldn't figure out who was the 26th) so I assume it's the same for the other teams listed there.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Rooster Brooster posted:

Is Goff's contract such that they could do an Osweiler with it? Dunno if there are any teams out there with space to burn (Miami?)

The Browns have 40M in cap space and the Dolphins have 34M. Goff's cap hit is for 36M in 2020 :eyepop:

And on top of that the Rams don't exactly have a lot of picks to ship out with Goff like the Texans did with Osweiler.

korrandark
Jan 5, 2009

Rooster Brooster posted:

They don't have the draft picks to make taking that contract worth trading for. Whoever traded for him would be stuck with him till 2022 at the earliest because of dead money.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Rooster Brooster posted:

Looks like (on spotrac) if they trade him before 06/01, they eat $5 million and are in worse shape with no QB. If they trade him after 06/01, they save $10 million... but that doesn't help them with the rookies.

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X
Goff isn't good enough to worry about the "oh no now we have no QB" thing.

lol, $94M of dead cap

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Eric the Mauve posted:

Goff isn't good enough to worry about the "oh no now we have no QB" thing.

lol, $94M of dead cap

As a fan of a fellow NFCW team I would be more than happy to have them swap out Goff for BORT

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Spoeank posted:

Looks like (on spotrac) if they trade him before 06/01, they eat $5 million and are in worse shape with no QB.

Yeah I mean Goff is underwhelming as hell but unless they really love...Love and he falls to them there's no better option for them as far as I can tell.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Every other team enjoy the bengals not having Burrow while you can.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Is the Goff contract better or worse than Osweiler's Texan contract? Consider context: Goff is a better QB, but the Rams have zero wiggle room here, are over the cap, and can't even deal him away because they don't have anything to sweeten the deal.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you're all going to bow before me as my team goes 7-9, 9-7, 6-10, and 8-8 in the coming years

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Cavauro posted:

you're all going to bow before me as my team goes 7-9, 9-7, 6-10, and 8-8 in the coming years

The last 3 are not possible

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The final game doesn't count