Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Just spent an hour and a half deep cleaning my BBQ. Shame I have nothing to cook on it though :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Bundy posted:

Nice, I've got some scrag in the freezer, share that recipe

I just braised it in a big pot with cumin and aromats then when the meat broke down I shredded it up and mixed it up with some veg and bulgar wheat. A bit like a biryani

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
Not very exciting but it’s a good tasty microwave lunch

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Oh scratch that. Found 500g of mince and some brioche buns in the chest freezer. Looks like I'm doing burgers tonight

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!

CyberPingu posted:

Oh scratch that. Found 500g of mince and some brioche buns in the chest freezer. Looks like I'm doing burgers tonight

of mince and men

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

greazeball posted:

that's a funny name for a man

Braised Ox-Cheek, England’s number 9

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Gigi Galli posted:

Braised Ox-Cheek, England’s number 9

:hmmyes:

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

He’ll fall apart under pressure

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
got a buzz cut yesterday after like 10 years, feels good man

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.
https://www.twitch.tv/courtoisthibaut

courtois is an f1 dweeb, which i'm not of course, and is racing real drivers on the video game version

e: immobile is in there too

kcer fucked around with this message at 18:37 on Apr 19, 2020

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

Weaponized Cum posted:

got a buzz cut yesterday after like 10 years, feels good man

I had to get a haircut 5 weeks ago but then I got sick and then the entire country went in lockdown. So now my hair is really stupid and long and it annoys me but I can't get it cut ftw

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

shut up blegum posted:

I had to get a haircut 5 weeks ago but then I got sick and then the entire country went in lockdown. So now my hair is really stupid and long and it annoys me but I can't get it cut ftw

Tried vacuuming it?

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

shut up blegum posted:

I’m shaving my head tonight. Who even gives a gently caress anymore

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

shut up blegum posted:

get your beard trimmer if u have one and just cut the bitch. nobody cares if its perfect. it is like 28 degrees Celcius here so I had to get rid of my hair which grows exponentially fast due to my amazing genes

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

I wish I had a mullet

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
I go months between haircuts because it looks fine for a while and cba, also there are no cheap barbers where I live and I refuse to pay 40+ euros on principle for a simple cut so I usually coincide a haircut with my trips to more reasonably priced european cities with turkish or Arabic barbers

I'm currently very hairy and have been tempted to go for the buzz cut but I have a massive head and have no idea what it would look like bald so caveman it is

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

cut your hair off pussies

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!

Weaponized Cum posted:

cut your hair off pussies

no

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
I have glorious hair and I won't gently caress it up op. I'll just wait until I can go back to my favourite hairdresser and tell her I missed her and then sit there awkwardly while she cuts my hair.
Maybe I'll drink a beer too.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

Butterfly Valley posted:

I go months between haircuts because it looks fine for a while and cba, also there are no cheap barbers where I live and I refuse to pay 40+ euros on principle for a simple cut so I usually coincide a haircut with my trips to more reasonably priced european cities with turkish or Arabic barbers

I'm currently very hairy and have been tempted to go for the buzz cut but I have a massive head and have no idea what it would look like bald so caveman it is

Get a fat Ronaldo to draw attention away from the size of your head

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
Because of my aforementioned tendency to get haircuts when I go on weekend city trips I'm usually hungover and have to fight existential angst while staring at my stupid face in the mirror

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Bald and fail crew checking in to say just shave your head you cowards

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
I think I wouldn't like the shape of my head without my luscious locks of hair

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
my wife gave me a haircut using beard trimmers and it worked out really well except we had to space it out over two days because the beard trimmer battery died

in conclusion,

Weaponized Cum posted:

get your beard trimmer if u have one and just cut the bitch. nobody cares if its perfect.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

vyelkin posted:

my wife gave me a haircut using beard trimmers and it worked out really well except we had to space it out over two days because the beard trimmer battery died

in conclusion,

lol the exact same thing just happened to me. I’m going full covid beard and full covid head. Don’t fight it

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

It’s (100 dollar) hat season.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Gotta get the STINKO hat out of the closet.

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!

Gigi Galli posted:

Gotta get the STINKO hat out of the closet.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

shut up blegum posted:

I have glorious hair and I won't gently caress it up op. I'll just wait until I can go back to my favourite hairdresser and tell her I missed her and then sit there awkwardly while she cuts my hair.
Maybe I'll drink a beer too.

I had my daughter cut mine a few weeks ago because it was bothering the heck out of me. Not perfect, but eh.

Shrapnig posted:

Bald and fail crew checking in to say just shave your head you cowards

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

hats are for manchildren and sad balding guys

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Upgrading from the $30 haircut place to the $75 haircut place was a great decision. I get a cup of tea and a biscuit, a head massage with oil, a shampoo, a good cut from someone who actually sits down with me each time and checks on how things grew out and a hot face towel at the end. Plus I get a free clean-up visit (about 15 minutes) that I can schedule at the 3-4 week mark so I don't have to go as frequently and I don't have to hope that I'm in the right place in the queue to avoid the owner's shithead cousin who always does a poo poo job but they don't take reservations and what do you expect for $30 in Switzerland anyway.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

a good haircut is always a great investment and it makes a world of difference

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Weaponized Cum posted:

hats are for manchildren and sad balding guys

please stop these attacks against the bald community

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

powerful gamer dad energy

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

bourgeoise haircuts itt

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

CyberPingu posted:

Get infant calpol. Just for overnight. Saved us so many times.

Yeah, drink enough of that and you won't give a poo poo what the kid is bitching about.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

trem_two posted:

powerful gamer dad energy

Nice setup

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

cutting your hair yourself instead of going to the barber is an exceptionally pro move

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

I got the first decent haircut I’ve had in two years right before this poo poo started and I can tell it’s like 5 days from being ridiculous again. Not looking forward to it.

vyelkin posted:

in conclusion,

Will probably do this and end up shaving my head by the end lol