Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Grey Hunter posted:

Is.... Is that a butt plug whip?

I thought it was two dildos

Ugleb posted:

From a Facebook add for a 3d printing patreon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Ugleb posted:

On the contrary, the supports are not ready

Winklebottom
Dec 19, 2007

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

It took me a minute to see the wings and I just thought that ogre or whatever had a bomb-rear end vertical leap

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

PinheadSlim posted:

It took me a minute to see the wings and I just thought that ogre or whatever had a bomb-rear end vertical leap

I didnt see them until you pointed them out (I think my brain just assumed they were part of the buildings in the background) so yeah, assumed he was springboarding off a stone ruin or something.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Owns. I think the weird background and general fuzziness of the shading make it look like a filter's been applied to the picture, making it harder to see.

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

Squigglypuff

Seldom Posts
Jul 4, 2010

Grimey Drawer

I didn't see the wings either I thought they were trying to make fun of Games workshop for having 80% of their new models all jumping off or over rocks.

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer

LookieLoo
Feb 10, 2011

Regiment of renown? Oooh la-di-da Mr Frenchman!

Winklebottom
Dec 19, 2007

He is clearly a dragonman, not a birdman :colbert:

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Winklebottom posted:

He is clearly a dragonman, not a birdman :colbert:

Well, maybe he was just a dragon...

Winklebottom
Dec 19, 2007

Samovar posted:

Well, maybe he was just a dragon...

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Ugleb posted:

“I’m going into battle, I can’t forget my hat!!”

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

Wrong thread mate

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?
and now for firmly "wrong thread" territory

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

Ban-thing the man-things.
I don't know who to quote so just assume I'm talking to all of you when I say "This is amazing."

Except you, dildo garrote knockoff Cammy with robot feet. You know what you did.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nebalebadingdong posted:

That's an amazing Ogres team.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

none of those look like Brian Blessed, 3/10.

Winklebottom
Dec 19, 2007

A Perfect Twist
Aug 15, 2007

"What have I done? I'll have to start again. To forget and to disappear. I'll head north, far-north, to that big question mark, the Northern Territory"

Nebalebadingdong posted:

This rocks!

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

TK_Nyarlathotep posted:

I don't know who to quote so just assume I'm talking to all of you when I say "This is amazing."

Except you, dildo garrote knockoff Cammy with robot feet. You know what you did.

I feel a bit bad for posting that when everything afterwards is just adorable. But not sorry.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Ugleb posted:

I feel a bit bad for posting that when everything afterwards is just adorable. But not sorry.

We need the dark or else we have nothing to contrast with the light.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

hooman posted:

We need the dark or else we have nothing to contrast with the light.

Well in that case..... I'm not seeing many Wish ads lately but Facebook has thrown up another exclusive limited edition range for painters!!!

An original universe which they have to make comics and games of apparently. How exciting.

I suspect the recoil from those guns would snap their already laden spines.

Feeple
Jul 17, 2004

My favorite part of this hobby is the rules arguments.

Ugleb posted:

Well in that case..... I'm not seeing many Wish ads lately but Facebook has thrown up another exclusive limited edition range for painters!!!

An original universe which they have to make comics and games of apparently. How exciting.

I didn't know Kingdom Death was making a Sci-Fi game.

vkeios
May 7, 2007

I like garter belts keeping the power armor legs up. I wonder if Space Marines have to use them too.

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
It's like above and below the waist are completely different scales

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Ugleb posted:

PAWG Hammer

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

I'll Fetch My Sarcasm Robes

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

smug jeebus posted:

It's like above and below the waist are completely different scales

That would explain quite a lot actually!

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

she's got that 54mm rear end

Desiden
Mar 13, 2016

Mindless self indulgence is SRS BIZNS

Ugleb posted:

I look at the structure of that anatomy, and can only image she moves like the hosed up nurses in silent hill 2.

I also like how she's *technically* got a wide stance, but is basically standing on stilts with her knees bowed in. That's going to lead to some real hilarity when firing.

Cessna
Feb 20, 2013

KHABAHBLOOOM

It's as if a blind sculptor who has never actually seen a woman tried to make a model based on second hand descriptions from a horny teenager.

Brock Samsonite
Feb 3, 2010

Reality becomes illusory and observer-oriented when you study general relativity. Or Buddhism. Or get drafted.

Cessna posted:

It's as if a blind sculptor who has never actually seen a woman tried to make a model based on second hand descriptions from a horny teenager.

I actually think the bases kind of rule for a game that uses firing arcs.

A Perfect Twist
Aug 15, 2007

"What have I done? I'll have to start again. To forget and to disappear. I'll head north, far-north, to that big question mark, the Northern Territory"

Cessna posted:

Never attempt to enter battle without your ankle armor. The rest of the body is fine with as little as possible.

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

Cessna posted:

Three blind sages placed a hand on the rear end and swore to all the divines that they touched a mountain.

Winklebottom
Dec 19, 2007

:nws: for miniature tits

Slaneesh ogres

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

I feel you may have undersold this, but I also feel I gave up the right to be shocked when I read the phrases "NWS" and "Slaanesh ogres" that close together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe
If you want a vision of the future, imagine misaligned cybernetic legs and butt implants, forever.