Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
https://twitter.com/ClaveHample/status/1252210006809890817

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Another one I'm glad that I didn't know anything about before the release

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Another one I'm glad that I didn't know anything about before the release

Sounds like a good thing that this Clave Hample got released imo. Here's hoping the indies keep him at bay with a long stick.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

I have had a Hample Sample and that's still too much.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Clave Hample

You could have had any name in the world. loving Clave Hample. Well done to whoever made that, I didnt notice at first

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Wow here I was a huge Hample fan until now.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
I have followed Hample’s career since his very early days. He’s always been a little weird and has some politics that can rub some people the wrong way but there is way more to this story then is being let on. Once the news comes out everyone will view this in a different light. I can’t say anymore right now though.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i must respectfully request that you not tag the good joke with more poo poo about that guy who used to post here!

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

CopywrightMMXI posted:

I have followed Hample’s career since his very early days. He’s always been a little weird and has some politics that can rub some people the wrong way but there is way more to this story then is being let on. Once the news comes out everyone will view this in a different light. I can’t say anymore right now though.

yeah yeah but is he well liked backstage, that's the main thing?

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I don't get it

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

someone got mad that the mod said stop posting about dumb generator names as a derail from the thread about people losing their jobs in a pandemic so they made a fake twitter to post one instead

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
I’m a Hamp Tramp and proud of it.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Dell_Zincht posted:

yeah yeah but is he well liked backstage, that's the main thing?

I hear the joke did a really good promo on Twitter

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Early script drafts of Alien had characters named Chaz Standard and Cleave Hunter, and I always thought that sounded like a wrestling tag team.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Don't sign Clave Hample to AEW, Brave Tony

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!

coconono posted:

Did NXT release the fake Tony Khan

No he's managing Zack Ryder's fiancee so I guess it's good one of them kept their income.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/RealMikeBennett/status/1252278905442127878

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Accident Underwater posted:

No he's managing Zack Ryder's fiancee so I guess it's good one of them kept their income.

Knew I was missing one from my "split up couples" list. Granted I guess I'd whine about couples being released together too.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Blaise330 posted:

Knew I was missing one from my "split up couples" list. Granted I guess I'd whine about couples being released together too.

I guess Hero and Ellering got split up too.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

sportsgenius86 posted:

I guess Hero and Ellering got split up too.

I forgot Rachel was employed for a minute and got to thinking how cute Hero and Paul would be.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Sounds like Sarah Logan's coming back

quote:

Speculation among the locker room is that Sarah Logan is expected to be back with the company in some capacity in the near future, if she isn't already. As with the case with anyone getting fired, there will be plenty of unhappy people, but we've heard numerous people loudly went to bat for her. She's married to Erik of the Viking Raiders, who is on WWE's Raw brand.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
I really forget how many people are coupled up. This really is a family company.

But yeah don't cut any in-ring women, your royal rumbles are already 60% NXT.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Blaise330 posted:

I really forget how many people are coupled up. This really is a family company.

Why keep them on the roster when they'll come back to a nostalgia pop in 2021?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Blaise330 posted:

well when you're stuck seeing the same faces for 10 years straight in catering, one of them is bound to look fuckable eventually.

blast0rama
Aug 13, 2003

Tingly.

https://twitter.com/MariaLKanellis/status/1252252853902680064

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Hope it's not AEW

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Mike and Maria are clearly working everyone with that tweet

Big Dave
Nov 6, 2009

Friends don't shake hands, friends gotta hug!

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Hope it's not AEW

yeah dont bring him in until taven and the rest of the kingdom are out of their roh contracts and you can do a proper invasion angle

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Big Dave posted:

yeah dont bring him in until taven and the rest of the kingdom are out of their roh contracts and you can do a proper invasion angle

jesus christ this sounds horrible

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I kinda hope Mike and Maria get paid to never ever wrestle again. They seem like good people but too corporate drone for my tastes.

cunny mcalister
Mar 21, 2004
Somehow less than meets the eye.

Aye Doc posted:

jesus christ this sounds horrible

Sounds like Cornette's NWA invasion of the WWF from the 90's.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Big Dave posted:

The Jesus pop from Marty showing up and than all of the air sucking out of the room as Taven and Vinny Marseglia show up behind him would be funny as hell.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

I swear to God I have seen at least three or four Matt Taven matches.

For the LIFE of me I could not tell you a single thing about him or his wrestling style. My brain clearly just decided I would never ever need that information.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Yeah, I really can't sum up Matt Taven in a way that isn't just "He's like, a guy who wrestles." Uh, sometimes he says "I'm Matt Taven".

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Big Dave posted:

It would just be Cole and Taven, because Hardy is already in AEW.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Gumball Gumption posted:

Yeah, I really can't sum up Matt Taven in a way that isn't just "He's like, a guy who wrestles." Uh, sometimes he says "I'm Matt Taven".

I googled him and he seems... familiar? Every picture on Google Image Search has him doing a different bit of business (mohawk, headband, gloves, crown-thing, purple jacket) none of which work. He's like the mathematical mean of a Ring Of Honor guy.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Matt Taven sold out MSG and Arena Coliseo, I can't loving believe the disrespect in this thread.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Always thought people were talking about Maven

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Y'know that bit from Team America where Matt Damon is like a Pokemon and can only say his own name? In my head that's Matt Taven.