Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

coconono posted:

He’s fine. We’ve been waiting the last 90 minutes for discharge paperwork.

I texted my wife to walk out but she’s more into following rules and obeying authority figures than I’ve ever managed

Glad to hear your boy is alright. Hope you and your fam are getting some well-earned sleep by now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

There should be a lot more public restrooms

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/TheCutePlug/status/1252129452110123009

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I'm looking to buy a new face mask that's got some type of fun design or whatever on it and cruising etsy is a crap shoot because I also want to buy one from someone who is a small seller and not just a storefront for some big t shirt printing press company or whatever. Anyone got any good ones?

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

:stare: The size of this lad/lass

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

oh but seriously I posted:

:stare: The size of this lad/lass

That's huge even by Great Pyrenees standards.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Push El Burrito posted:

I'm looking to buy a new face mask that's got some type of fun design or whatever on it and cruising etsy is a crap shoot because I also want to buy one from someone who is a small seller and not just a storefront for some big t shirt printing press company or whatever. Anyone got any good ones?

Maybe ask around locally? I live in a pretty big city but there's like 18 people around us that are making bespoke masks.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

yeah I ended up finding a local etsy seller on NextDoor of all places because one of the olds was complaining he didn't understand what Stay The gently caress Home, Order Delivery means.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Cavauro posted:

has anyone tried disaster report 4. this is very strange
Looks cool

https://twitter.com/frankcifaldi/status/1251665039200641027?s=20

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

The Manchurian Candidate episode of Venture Bros.

NienNunb fucked around with this message at 22:17 on Apr 20, 2020

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I've seen multiple people on my Twitch following list playing Disaster Report 4 and it confuses me. What is up with that game?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I assumed it was a game where you had to survive disasters, but it sounds like it is not?

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

NienNunb posted:

The Manchurian Candidate episode of Venture Bros.

The Scooby Doo episode of Venture Bros with Ted Bundy, Patty Hearst, Valerie Solanas, and Son of Sam

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
Half Life Alyx was good the whole way through.

I think I’ll play Black Mesa next but probably not for a few days. I think I’m a bit tired of video games. Halp

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

NienNunb posted:

The Scooby Doo episode of Venture Bros with Ted Bundy, Patty Hearst, Valerie Solanas, and Son of Sam

zoinks

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

condolences on being jerked around by the glorious free market of medical care, coconono, but I’m glad you and your family avoided calamity

apropos of nothing, I decided a few weeks ago to finish my late grandfather’s last bottle of brandy. I take around a sip a day, and not even every day, because I am not at all a regular drinker of alcohols

I can really taste the notes of maple and vanilla, even as it makes me feel like I’m breathing fire for like half a minute

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Look at this loving core strength

https://twitter.com/ValaAfshar/status/1251584972110127104

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Oh the kind of fun I could have with that power.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

https://twitter.com/Fobwashed/status/1250931339072688129

It goes exactly where you think it does

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Anyone else fallin' off of Westworld this season

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Nevermind just watched the most recent episode and I'm back in again

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

sh---poo poo world...

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Got 'em

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Anyone else fallin' off of Westworld this season

It's been okay but all of the main plotlines just seem to be kind of happening without any real impact on anything. Ironically the whole thing feels more like a game/simulation than season 1 did, and the Maeve storyline has been nonsensical.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Cowboys

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
I don’t understand how that show has any more viewers after the slog of last season

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Yeah they probably could have stopped it with a definitive end to season 1 and it would have been an amazing one season series but everything has to be six seasons and a movie now

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i'd rather be in Breastworld

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

They oughta give it a Restworld

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feMwFuihX2o

This video run through a vocoder is westworld and you cannot convince me otherwise

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
That is video of me the day before Read Dead Redemption 2 came out

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Red Dead 2 is so loving good. Love that game. Don't want GTA 6 just give me another one of those.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

NienNunb posted:

Red Dead 2 is so loving good. Love that game. Don't want GTA 6 just give me another one of those.

I loved the world they created - just wish it didn't feel like you were in molasses with every move you make

You know there's going to be another one and they're probably already working on it

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

NienNunb posted:

I absolutely adored the game too, holding off on double-dipping on getting the PC release till it comes down in price but man Arthur has to be the best protagonist they've ever made, and getting his "good" ending was so touching.

I never got to play the original and God I would love it if they remade it in the RDR2 engine.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i would like to see more extremely high budget games allow you to approach their main story activities and missions from many different directions, rather than just a lot of generic things you can choose to do instead on top of the cookie-cutter one approach missions. such as paying off a drunk to cause a commotion that allows you to slip past some people into an area you're not supposed to be in, or finding an exploit in the video game physics that allows you to get up through a window that has no normal means of entry, but the game recognizes this accomplishment and it plays out appropriately in the following cutscene. Send me money for free

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

My time with Pathfinder: Kingmaker is ending (possibly tonight). I'm probably getting TEW2020 but that isn't really a 'full time' game so I'm wondering what I should buy/play next.
I've narrowed down my options to
1) Horizon's Edge (Indie pixel open-world pirate game)
2) State of Decay 2
3) Mount and Blade 2 (If my compy can run it)
4) Get the Trials of Mana remake when it comes out Friday.

Edit: So my comp looks like it's closer to the recommended specs than the minimum specs. But I have a lot of trouble believing that this game can run fine with only 8GB of RAM, much less 6.

ChrisBTY fucked around with this message at 02:17 on Apr 21, 2020

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Jerusalem posted:

I absolutely adored the game too, holding off on double-dipping on getting the PC release till it comes down in price but man Arthur has to be the best protagonist they've ever made, and getting his "good" ending was so touching.

I never got to play the original and God I would love it if they remade it in the RDR2 engine.

RDR is John's story and is also a real good one. In some ways it might be better even since it's less feature-laden so you don't have to worry about managing nutrition for you and three horses or whatever, but I agree with you about my boy A. Morgan. 20+ hours of John just isn't gonna compare if you played 2 first.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the trials of mana demo was very underwhelming. don't play it at a similar time as a game with lots of love put into it like dragon quest or uhh anything

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

State of Decay 2 is a lot of fun but it is very samey in that both the plot missions and the general gameplay are functionally identical. If you enjoy a big open map full of zombies and fully explorable buildings, base management and playing pretty princess dress-up with your survivors (oh hell yes to the latter) then you're in for a good time.

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 02:18 on Apr 21, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvJPKOLDSos

The lego bucket vs specific lego set is the strangest but also most accurate way to describe RDR2's approach to letting you do things