Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i need to carve out a few days for tagging, but ive already warned the admins to expect a flood of av/title requests incoming from me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Squizzle posted:

i need to carve out a few days for tagging, but ive already warned the admins to expect a flood of av/title requests incoming from me

I already got mine back after I re-regged from the Bernie toxx, but now it's gone :(

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Jewel Repetition posted:

If you still need a gangtag text "NOJOE" to 33303003030030330303303

In Logan's Run, the evil computer that runs humanity gives the protagonist a special order to track down and kill any "runners" who have escaped from the domed dystopia to an outside "sanctuary."

Anyway the order is called "Procedure 033-03."

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Squizzle posted:

Thank you friend

Plastic Pal
Jun 5, 2004

~ It's you. Only you. ~

Did I get my tag back yet?

Edit: no, I did not.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i ain't fraid a no joes

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Shere posted:

i hate how funny I find this because it doesn't even feel like it warrants a "told you so" to the braindead liberals I told "hey you know biden can't complete sentences and trump is gonna make fun of that right?" because they openly acknowledged it already and have it contextualized in their mass of trump brain worms that anyone bringing it up is making fun of his stutter like a reprehensible bully, never mind rambling about his loving leg hair and "listen fat" and forgetting Obama's name constantly like an 80 year old dementia patient

cant wait for the dem clapback ad "orange russia man bad 300333003"

I find the poo poo genuinely offensive towards people with a stutter

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019
I can’t believe how much of a waste of time this election is going to be, honestly it’d be better for trump to cancel it and save us the hassle

Complications
Jun 19, 2014

Centrist Committee posted:

I can’t believe how much of a waste of time this election is going to be, honestly it’d be better for trump to cancel it and save us the hassle

What's bread without a circus though?

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
Cancelling the election would be funny to see people rage but it would allow them to pretend they were "right about trump all along!!!!!!" and I don't want to give them the happiness that would bring

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Centrist Committee posted:

Yeah no I am so ready for the lols, the tears, and the schad.

fast cars loose anus posted:

Cancelling the election would be funny to see people rage but it would allow them to pretend they were "right about trump all along!!!!!!" and I don't want to give them the happiness that would bring

Also this. Trump is gonna win because the DNC is such poo poo and I really want them to eat this poo poo sandwich they made for them selves.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
it'd be super funny if covid gets worse during the summer and trump threatens to delay the election and libs start chomping at the bit to get people grouped up in polling stations

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

MarcusSA posted:

Yeah no I am so ready for the lols, the tears, and the schad.

Also this. Trump is gonna win because the DNC is such poo poo and I really want them to eat this poo poo sandwich they made for them selves.

I wonder if maddow will cry on the air

I wonder how much of msnbc will cry on air

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Squizzle posted:

i need to carve out a few days for tagging

ive jsut reported you for grafitti

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

tbh the worst thing for the left would be biden winning this election. would solidify the 2-party monopoly, allow all the democrats to ignore the continued camps, and also turn a bunch of people off of political stuff in general.

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

tbh the worst thing for the left would be biden winning this election. would solidify the 2-party monopoly, allow all the democrats to ignore the continued camps, and also turn a bunch of people off of political stuff in general.

good news,

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

lol he is going to lose historically in November and we'll get to hear libs blaming leftists for the next 4 years, just as they have been telegraphing

Oct 28, 2003

he is the worst loving guy out of a shower of bastards. I think the fix was in before his eyeball went bloody on live tv..

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

gotta get this tag back. gotta rep it. joe blows.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

138 posted:

he is the worst loving guy out of a shower of bastards.

I wonder about that

Worst in the sense of how poorly he's functioning, but in terms of worst effect on the country / the world I think Pete would've been able to get some real bad poo poo done during his tenure

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

fast cars loose anus posted:

Laughing in the face of centrists when biden loses is one of the few joys remaining to us in the mid-apocalyptic wasteland that awaits us

Spergin Morlock posted:

lol he is going to lose historically in November and we'll get to hear libs blaming leftists for the next 4 years, just as they have been telegraphing

you're goddamn right it's our fault, bow to our loving power mother heckers

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Spergin Morlock posted:

Good

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos

Code Jockey posted:

I wonder about that

Worst in the sense of how poorly he's functioning, but in terms of worst effect on the country / the world I think Pete would've been able to get some real bad poo poo done during his tenure

Bloomberg was the legit worst.

Pete is lowkey very bad due to his creepy ties to IC ghouls, but since Biden is a senile puppet who will in all likelihood be left in a closet with a speak and spell while assorted creeps run the country, it's fair to say there wouldn't be much difference under either of them

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
This wouldn't have to happen, if the dems would just get smart and give us Medicare for All. Or a working wage. Or... gently caress, anything. :colbert:

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Top City Homo posted:

no JO november

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Complications posted:

What's bread without a circus though?

Cancelling election would be the best circus yet

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

The Grimace posted:

This wouldn't have to happen, if the dems would just get smart and give us Medicare for All. Or a working wage. Or... gently caress, anything. :colbert:

haha that's good tell another

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

Zvahl posted:

neither, I think dark horse New Mexico will be the sole Biden state this time, it's their turn to have intolerable bumper stickers imo

Don’t put that evil on my state, I’m proud to vote NoJoe.

Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

posted here on death's bed (bern toxx imminent), never got my tag, where is my tag, i want my tag

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
I will not vote for Joe Biden today.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

1982 Subaru Brat posted:

Pete is lowkey very bad due to his creepy ties to IC ghouls, but since Biden is a senile puppet who will in all likelihood be left in a closet with a speak and spell while assorted creeps run the country, it's fair to say there wouldn't be much difference under either of them

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Thoguh posted:

I will not vote for Joe Biden today.

what if he promises war with china

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

1982 Subaru Brat posted:

I mean you're right, Bloomberg was the worst but he's a republican so he's about par for the course there. Where you're wrong is that if you have a choice between a competent evil and an incompetent one, you pick the incompetent one. It's the reason why Trump is still a better choice than almost any other republican and why Pete would've been the worst choice of the democrats if you don't count Bloomberg

ofc you're also right that there isn't daylight between how bad any of them would've been, they're all pawns of the same forces

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lmao the Mini Mike campaign was able to exceed to hilarious failure laid out by the Jeb! campaign.

Jeb! spent around $220 million once you add up all the SuperPac spending, Mini Mike spending around ~600 million of his own money on his failed presidential bid.

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

etalian posted:

lmao the Mini Mike campaign was able to exceed to hilarious failure laid out by the Jeb! campaign.

Jeb! spent around $220 million once you add up all the SuperPac spending, Mini Mike spending around ~600 million of his own money on his failed presidential bid.

The final bill is in and it turns out he spent twice that lol

quote:

Bloomberg spent a total of more than $1.2 billion on his bid for the White House in 2020, according to 2019 and 2020 Federal Election Commission filings. More than $1 billion of that was spent in 2020 alone before the former mayor dropped out of the race at the beginning of March.

https://twitter.com/jeffzeleny/status/1252345942998564865

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lmao Mini Mike got a total of 2,449,271 votes in the dem primary before dropping out ($408 dollars per vote) or $18181818 for each pledged delegate.

Also Sleepy Joe is sure effective at making political hay over the CV crisis

https://twitter.com/NicholsUprising/status/1252400701151404033

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

etalian posted:

lmao Mini Mike got a total of 2,449,271 votes in the dem primary before dropping out ($408 dollars per vote) or $18181818 for each pledged delegate.

Also Sleepy Joe is sure effective at making political hay over the CV crisis

https://twitter.com/NicholsUprising/status/1252400701151404033

Imagine being less trustworthy about the pandemic than Trump who is actively trying to get people killed and Cuomo who has amassed the largest pile of corpses from it. The thing is though, I actually agree that both really do know more than Biden.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

LastInLine posted:

Imagine being less trustworthy about the pandemic than Trump who is actively trying to get people killed and Cuomo who has amassed the largest pile of corpses from it. The thing is though, I actually agree that both really do know more than Biden.

It's pretty telling how Sleepy Joe support is all about the blame game, he can't fundraiser because of Bernie or he can't challenge Trump because he's focused on the CV crisis.

He's pretty much already given up in my view any sort of initiative many months before the GE and if anything is trying to copy Trump with things like his "guilt of China" attacks.