Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moose-Alini
Sep 11, 2001

Not always so
Renée is in boxes, she’s cool

Kicks is here with some stuff

And Bob is making matryoshka

Recipes by the airport are up for grabs, and k.k. Ragtime

Also pompadour wig, and pilot shades at ables

Code: ML7XL

Moose-Alini fucked around with this message at 20:58 on Apr 21, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Long Way Down
Jul 14, 2009

I am Jack's complete lack of surprise

Grimey Drawer

Lux Animus posted:

Opening up shop while I craft a million Stalls to reduce my Wood supply. Dodo code: BGRQ0

Sahara is here with some of my favorite décor: Future-tech flooring and the Summit wallpaper, plus these peach/yellow rugs:

(Please ignore the turnips in the picture. They're all gone now.)

Mabel's selling all kinds of neat stuff, like hockey masks, elegant hats, and princess dresses:

https://twitter.com/StarLoveDeluxe/status/1252632318872674306?s=20

Timmy and Tommy have cherries, pet food bowls, unfinished puzzles, 1x lovers' macrame, and w/y Mum, Hyacinth, and Pansy seeds.

Like yesterday I'm going to leave out some Pitfall Seeds to the left of the airport for people to take home, bury, and dig back up again so they can learn the recipe.

DIY: Hamphrey is teaching people to make Barrels. Follow the cushions to find his black hamster face!

Turnip Exchange is getting slammed so I couldn't make a listing. Please be courteous to other shoppers and the flowers! Thanks!

Came for the flooring, came back for the benches. Thanks again, you completed my square.

Tanyu
Feb 19, 2011

Disargeria posted:

https://turnip.exchange/island/ad10ce6c

Early spike this week with Turnips at 405 bells. Also Kicks is visiting today! I'll be afk doing work but checking back occasionally, should be open for an hour or two at least.

Thanks for opening! Left some bells at your house.

infraboy
Aug 15, 2002

Phungshwei!!!!!!1123

Jingleheimer posted:

I'm going to have my island open for a couple hours while doing stuff around the house. I have a good turnip price of you need to sell them.

https://turnip.exchange/island/270afb19

Turnip price is 586 bells

Tips are appreciated but not necessary, however I would like to get the flowers I don't have. I have windflowers, tulips, pansys, and hyacinths.

You da man, please leave your queue when you're done fellow goons.

Left a bunch of rose bags for you

infraboy fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Apr 21, 2020

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Jingleheimer posted:

I'm going to have my island open for a couple hours while doing stuff around the house. I have a good turnip price of you need to sell them.

Tips are appreciated but not necessary, however I would like to get the flowers I don't have. I have windflowers, tulips, pansys, and hyacinths.

Got in line at space 18 yaaaay :unsmith:

I won't be able to sell all my turnips (I'd have to come back for another go) but this will help me greatly. Thank you!

Chris Pistols
Oct 20, 2008

Piss Crystals

Jingleheimer posted:

Big thank you! Left some bells by your hammock.

It's my mum's birthday next week and I obviously won't be able to see her, so this will be part of her present when I visit her in game. Apart from the cards, is there any birthday/party themed stuff I can get together?

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
I got taken to an island where it's raining so I'm trying to catch a coelacanth.

I've caught three goddamn oarfish.

Chris Pistols
Oct 20, 2008

Piss Crystals
Opening up while I'm AFK: Closed

Rocket (South East) is making iron shelf.

Ables close in about half an hour, so jump on quick if you want to see what they've got!

Edit: Thanks for visiting, everyone!

Chris Pistols fucked around with this message at 21:33 on Apr 21, 2020

Squatch Ambassador
Nov 12, 2008

What? Never seen a shaved Squatch before?
Do thunderstorms affect catch rates differently than normal rain? It's been storming all day and so far I've caught 4 tires, 3 boots, 3 rocks, 1 sea bass and 1 carp. This is on my island, not one of the nook ticket trash islands.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Hungry Computer posted:

Do thunderstorms affect catch rates differently than normal rain? It's been storming all day and so far I've caught 4 tires, 3 boots, 3 rocks, 1 sea bass and 1 carp. This is on my island, not one of the nook ticket trash islands.

I think so; it was doing the same for me yesterday and all my catches were lovely.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

A Long Way Down posted:

Came for the flooring, came back for the benches. Thanks again, you completed my square.

More than glad to help, and thanks for the sweet billiards table!

I've closed up shop for today - thanks to everyone who stopped by (especially to those who stuck it through and came more than once)! Someone also DIY- and Fossil-bombed my island too, which actually taught me a crafty thing or two, so thanks for that as well!

Sahara will be around my island until 10 PM PST, so if anyone missed something they wanted just let me know and I can try to reopen later!

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Jingleheimer posted:

thanks! dropped a bag of bells near your plaza

Neuronyx
Dec 8, 2016

Lurdiak posted:

Rover is my friend. :unsmith:

Unrelated to thread but I just want to say I love your av because amazing quality aside, it takes me back to that game and makes me feel something deep inside a cold place I keep thinking is unreachable but i'm glad to be proven wrong. :gbsmith:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Somebody help me recruit Coach real quick, I just found out we share a birthday and I want to see what happens when the beloved island leader supercedes one of the lowly peons' special day.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

man, you don't even get nook miles for doing that last house payment

Lullabee
Oct 24, 2010

Rock a bye bay-bee
In the beehive
Has it been raining in folks islands for days? Legit it’s been raining on/off for at least 3 days on my island.

And no, I don’t seem to catch anything special. :saddowns:

MokBa
Jun 8, 2006

If you see something suspicious, bomb it!

Captain Hygiene posted:

Somebody help me recruit Coach real quick, I just found out we share a birthday and I want to see what happens when the beloved island leader supercedes one of the lowly peons' special day.

He was one of my first villagers so I've been wanting to get rid of him. I'll let you know if he moves out!

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

Jingleheimer posted:

Waiting in queue. I hope I get there but if I don't I want to give you thanks anyways.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Closing my gates, glad to hear Bea has a home. She's a nice one :shobon:

Lullabee posted:

Has it been raining in folks islands for days? Legit it’s been raining on/off for at least 3 days on my island.

I've had rain for the past few days, today is the first time its let up.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

MokBa posted:

He was one of my first villagers so I've been wanting to get rid of him. I'll let you know if he moves out!

:toot:
Probably where I'd found that out, I went to a few different islands this morning but lost track.

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Breadallelogram posted:

man, you don't even get nook miles for doing that last house payment

Yeah, it feels real weird. I hope there's additional expansions or rewards in the future.

Crystal Lake Witch
Apr 25, 2010

Jingleheimer posted:

Thank you!

I left a bag of bells near some other tips folks had left.

usenet celeb 1992
Jun 1, 2000

he thought quoting borges would make him popular

Oxyclean posted:

Yeah, it feels real weird. I hope there's additional expansions or rewards in the future.

Expansions for the additional ground-floor rooms would be nice. They feel too restrictive at the moment and I'm reasonably sure you could expand them in New Leaf.

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

So as far as Isabelle’s star rating, she’s telling me I have to many trees, as soon as I cut down enough and talk to her again, or will the rating auto change or do I need to wait a day before my star rating changes

A Long Way Down
Jul 14, 2009

I am Jack's complete lack of surprise

Grimey Drawer

Rich Uncle Chet posted:

So as far as Isabelle’s star rating, she’s telling me I have to many trees, as soon as I cut down enough and talk to her again, or will the rating auto change or do I need to wait a day before my star rating changes

Ratings are real time, keep going back until she’s happy

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

Jingleheimer posted:

Thanks buddy, left a gold rose.

Tall Tale Teller
May 20, 2003
Grave? Shovel! Let's go.

Lullabee posted:

It rained all day for the last two days for me. It’s clear today, but Flick isn’t here today, he was here yesterday. In the rain. With no bugs but grasshoppers.

GazChap
Dec 4, 2004

I'm hungry. Feed me.

Jingleheimer posted:

Thank you, currently 24th in the queue :) Assuming I get in before you close up shop, I'll be sure to leave a tip :)

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Thanks, Jinglehammer! I left the usual 99k bell tip near your town square!

Pierre McGuire
Oct 30, 2010

Jingleheimer posted:

got in and out no problems, thanks! Left a tip by the trash bags

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006

GazChap posted:

Thank you, currently 24th in the queue :) Assuming I get in before you close up shop, I'll be sure to leave a tip :)

You'll be fine. I'm going to lock the queue in a little bit but when I do I'll make sure everyone currently waiting will get in.

GazChap
Dec 4, 2004

I'm hungry. Feed me.

Jingleheimer posted:

You'll be fine. I'm going to lock the queue in a little bit but when I do I'll make sure everyone currently waiting will get in.
Awesome, thanks again. I'll be bringing some red and white cosmos with me as well.

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

There may be a couple gold rose plants in it for you if you let me back in for another two dumps. :ssh:

Iceman2343
May 7, 2007

I'll take the Job.

Jingleheimer posted:

Thanks again! I left a total of 297k behind the cranny (I think you picked up one of the bags in between my trips).

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

A Long Way Down posted:

Ratings are real time, keep going back until she’s happy

Cool, thanks!

Chris Pistols
Oct 20, 2008

Piss Crystals

Captain Hygiene posted:

I've got coach and he was one of my first islanders - I'll shoot you a message when he's thinking about leaving.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

Republicans posted:

There may be a couple gold rose plants in it for you if you let me back in for another two dumps. :ssh:

One of the key differences between Goons and the general TurnipExchange population is the lack of "pay your way in" and let's keep it that way if possible!!

Doctor_Acula
May 24, 2011
I haven't been able to get into a Turnip Exchange queue all day. Everything fills up instantly. They swear it's not bots but....
edit: and the ones that I can get into want a 500k entry fee. I'm only netting like 500k on a 500~ bell price, so cut a boy some slack, geez.

Doctor_Acula
May 24, 2011
Quote is not edit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Jingleheimer posted:

Easy peasy. In and out in 5 minutes once I reached the front of the queue. I left a tip in front of your house. Thanks!