Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
page

one

thousand

https://twitter.com/jonny290/status/1252666705597235201

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mrs. Dash
Apr 11, 2009

Stefan Prodan posted:

imo they aren't actually that comfortable to be in for a long time and can get pretty dirty so get some way to cover it or something I guess I dunno

I haven't had one since I was a little kid although my friends and I always got a ton of mileage out of like getting it in it and holding on to the sides while the other person pushed it really hard or sometimes so hard that it spun around, like a homemade pirate ship ride

If you don't think laying in a hammock is comfortable you either had a bad hammock or you were not laying in it correctly. Unless the hammock is designed otherwise you have to lay kind of diagonal instead of straight down the middle.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

their ultimate game plan is "push for war with china to distract from this"

president xi just end this country now

hopefully not. it wouldn't end well for ANY of the participants

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

SKULL.GIF posted:

America needs to report only 377 more deaths today to hit the 45,000 death milestone

wow, yeah i uh bet we hit a legitimate 3k deaths AKA an entire 9/11 of deaths today

:sad:

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde
Posting on page 1000

https://twitter.com/ItsProxcey/status/1233096854180696065

HAMAS HATE BOAT
Jun 5, 2010

Immortan Mitch berates the mayor, public works commission, and postmaster of White Heritage, Oklahoma, "DO NOT, MY FIRENDS, BECOME ADDICTED TO FUNDING. IT WILL TAKE HOLD OF YOU AND YOU WILL REGRET ITS ABSENCE"

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators
What have Trump's various claimed numbers for the death count been? Seems like we're creeping up on them

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

Mrs. Dash posted:

If you don't think laying in a hammock is comfortable you either had a bad hammock or you were not laying in it correctly. Unless the hammock is designed otherwise you have to lay kind of diagonal instead of straight down the middle.

hm interesting well I guess I never did receive any instructions regarding hammocking so maybe I was doing it wrong

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

Preoptopus posted:

Just looked on the irs site. I'm scheduled for trumbux tomarrow. Thoes who haven't got em should check

trumpbux is out restart the irs

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

mod sassinator posted:

wow, yeah i uh bet we hit a legitimate 3k deaths AKA an entire 9/11 of deaths today

:sad:

americans are bored watching the death count go up they just want to go die themselves since they've watched all the good stuff on netflix already

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

1k onto 2k and 45,000 dead today.

Eleven Eleven
Nov 12, 2016

Schnorkles posted:

if biden wins and has a republican senate the country is literally gonna burn lmao

Democrats are up like, what +8 on the Generic Ballot, which could go either way in the Senate.

The true chaos scenario is Blue Congress (both House and Senate) but Trump re-election due to EC.

Zberan Madowinty
Dec 7, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Eleven Eleven posted:

The true chaos scenario is Blue Congress (both House and Senate) but Trump re-election due to EC.

True chaos is Biden by 10million pop vote, tie in electoral college and House votes to elect Trump

edit: scratch that - Biden by 10million pop vote, Biden wins EC 270 to 268, faithless elector votes for Trump, then house votes to elect Trump.

HAMAS HATE BOAT
Jun 5, 2010

Eleven Eleven posted:

Democrats are up like, what +8 on the Generic Ballot, which could go either way in the Senate.

polls don't have to leave the house to go to one of 4 polling locations in the state to stand in line for 6 hours to pull a lever for joe biden

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
https://twitter.com/carolmassar/status/1252688778780651521

but i need a haircut

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

open it up, boys

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

:same:

Zberan Madowinty
Dec 7, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Like, gently caress if I'm an elector, Biden wins 270 to 268, my vote is secret, I ask Trump to pay me 10million UP FRONT (he never pays his bills otherwise) and then I do it.

According to the Senate, the president can commit any crime to stay elected because the president thinks that illegal act is for the best because it keeps him president.

Snake Dance
Jan 5, 2020

by Azathoth
At the end of this thread please ban the 5 most prolific posters

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Zberan Madowinty posted:

True chaos is Biden by 10million pop vote, tie in electoral college and House votes to elect Trump

edit: scratch that - Biden by 10million pop vote, Biden wins EC 270 to 268, faithless elector votes for Trump, then house votes to elect Trump.

i mean if we're going to go that far the ultimate macro chaos outcome is trump declaring he's postponing the election due to COVID concerns, the chuddiest half of the states going along with it, the non-chud states refusing, biden wins the half-election because chud states aren't voting, both men declare they're the real president, and they agree to settle it via a push-up contest

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Snake Dance posted:

Permaban everyone (because we all died)

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon
Gotta admit i DID NOT see this twist coming
https://twitter.com/stereogum/status/1252657170669342720
https://twitter.com/stereogum/status/1252657649885351938
https://twitter.com/stereogum/status/1252658509759553536
https://twitter.com/stereogum/status/1252659190482513921

bird.
Jun 20, 2010

https://nextstrain.org/

just LOL

https://nextstrain.org/ncov/north-america
justr lmfao

https://twitter.com/trvrb/status/1233970559257468928
LFMAO

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Shageletic posted:

For goddsakes someone filibuster this latest Covid bill

https://twitter.com/HuffPost/status/1252668675049603077?s=20

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

i'm going to be looping this until corona takes me

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Snake Dance posted:

cool im number 14 right now

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
there was never a time before corona-chan

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

The "deaths per day minimum" page

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Good.

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
There's a dude half-assed jogging that looks like a fat Ash Ketchum without a mask and I wish I could be that carefree walking around but I'm chicken poo poo and did sad brain exercise inside

Eleven Eleven
Nov 12, 2016

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

i mean if we're going to go that far the ultimate macro chaos outcome is trump declaring he's postponing the election due to COVID concerns, the chuddiest half of the states going along with it, the non-chud states refusing, biden wins the half-election because chud states aren't voting, both men declare they're the real president, and they agree to settle it via a push-up contest

I doubt Trump can even do a single push-up.

The Constitution is quite clear what happens if an election is postponed; terms are not increased in length by the postponing of an election, so the office of the President would go to whomever is Speaker of the House, since Veep's term is also expiring. Congress could in theory delay the Presidential election, but the election for Representatives/Senators would still be up to the states to run, and since CA said they'll be doing vote by mail, then Nancy Pelosi becomes President.

eighty-four merc
Dec 22, 2010

In 2020, we're going to make the end of Fight Club real.

am I following correctly that WA1 (the guy in Seattle) strain is the ancestor of pretty much every strain in the US?

I'm on my phone and also am dumb, so nextstrain.org is impenetrable to me

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

ShutteredIn posted:

Gotta admit i DID NOT see this twist coming.

Been a couple of days since a good crack ping. What a rush

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Snake Dance posted:

Welp

Spime Wrangler
Feb 23, 2003

Because we can.

l m a o @ just $60b for "underbanked" businesses

gotta make sure those funds get funneled straight to the publicly-traded companies, many of whom are probably just taking the 1% interest loan and not paying gently caress-all to anyone under the $100k/yr cap. why the gently caress would these HBS-run hellholes go through the trouble of tracking down and "rehiring" their former employees just to incur the overhead of being a pass-through entity for a bunch of minimum wage serfs they know they won't even try to put to work until they see demand rebound? use the money to pay out investors and upper management for another year and write it all off when you inevitably file for bankruptcy and jump ship.

also "underbanked" is such a great way to twist the knife on personal responsibility, and really makes the democrats look like they're just out to protect a bunch of losers who can't business good.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Posting on this most blessed page.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Looks like 9/11 a day deaths is gonna happen

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

I hope one of those is the $2k per month per person and rent cancellation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Schnorkles posted:

so yeah, economy is gonna be a dumpster fire until like mid 2023 at like best.

okay give it up dude the economy is fake admit it