Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

BrownianMotion posted:

fair enough i've shitpostwed about the south enough today i will focus on a new region

when focusing shitpostin magic make sure you leave a backdoor open for goons to exploit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

Flesh Forge posted:

yeah you can't possibly statistically model this poo poo when many powerful individual actors are trying very hard to gently caress everything up as bad as possible.

Places like S. Korea might at least have a decent fix on the current situation in their country, but the US feels like a giant magic 8 ball right now.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
considering im the 9only one in my family that had no symptoms and one member tested positive (rest did not get tested) i prob had the roni asymptomatic style but i hear talk i can still get a different strain of SaRs-CoVid-FuckMe

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Xaris posted:

public transit is def gunna be hosed

hell i'm not even sure i would take it again for awhile once ca re-opens, its actually a lot faster to drive to my office when there's no traffic and given 20%+ are gunna be out of work im sure traffic is gunna be light again like those sweet post dotcom bust days.

lmao i have to rely on public transport and (rarely) lyft and lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahahahahahhaa

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/JohanHedberg/status/1252676346762989569?s=20
https://twitter.com/PalliThordarson/status/1252589499642556417?s=20

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

can't wait for chuds to somehow grab onto "can execution drugs help COVID-19 patients?" and claim that people are being killed and also inflating death counts

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
i try to take public transportation as often as possible you cant read while driving and audiobooks are bullshit gently caress you if you like audiobooks they suck rear end

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

gregday posted:

https://twitter.com/theintercept/status/1252698904866455553

they are literally trying to diagnose prisoners using data analysis from call recordings

isn't that the guy who misappropriated funds to pay for his mistress's abortion?

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Gio posted:

weird how its always a tuesday

is there a name for this phenomenon yet? like the tuesday terrors?

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Perry Mason Jar posted:

i try to take public transportation as often as possible you cant read while driving and audiobooks are bullshit gently caress you if you like audiobooks they suck rear end

:hai:

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Wrex Ruckus posted:

infrastructure week

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

the sedatives that they use during execution can be used on patients on ventilators

they're turning to prison stockpiles as supplies of other drugs are depleted

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

FAUXTON posted:

The execution drugs are usually just large doses of regular anesthetics now that most prisoner-killing states are unable to get their regular prisoner-killing chemicals.

oh good, totally normal stuff then

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
I remember good ol' phenobarbital

e: or is that the same poo poo? we used to kill animals with that at the vets

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
MadJackal has gone back to posting about what's really important: peter gabriel's dick

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

snoo posted:

can't wait for chuds to somehow grab onto "can execution drugs help COVID-19 patients?" and claim that people are being killed and also inflating death counts

they've been saying that poo poo for a long while now, although not specific to the execution drugs (but you're right that will probably become a talking point soon)

the hospitals are empty, but they're also inflating death counts because they let their patients die due to withholding the very good magic medicine cure hydroxychloroquine, because they don't like trump, also they get paid 40 whole thousand dollars for each patient they kill, but this study shows it's actually 1/20th as lethal as the flu, agagakghkaghk *seizure choking noises*

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

slopJoe 2020330 posted:

MadJackal has gone back to posting about what's really important: peter gabriel's dick

I hear it's like a sledgehammer

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010

Wrex Ruckus posted:

ECMO Tuesday!
:taco:

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Wrex Ruckus posted:

Now that raves are cancelled we could repurpose the old raver serotonin depletion term.

Suicide Tuesday

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

slopJoe 2020330 posted:

horny is back

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1249422044564992001

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1250223610867986432

vince_reaction.png

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

facetoucher cat posted:

I hear it's like a sledgehammer

yes, that is what the cultural records of the time seem to indicate.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

LOL @ how dead the south is going to be.

Just LMAO

Hail Satan

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

the fed govt ain't care and a lot of states ain't care, it's up to individuals to keep ourselves safe and do all we can if we want to live lmaoooo

bird.
Jun 20, 2010

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

snoo posted:

the fed govt ain't care and a lot of states ain't care, it's up to individuals to keep ourselves safe and do all we can if we want to live lmaoooo

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

snoo posted:

The disease is conservative ideology.

The Anime Liker has issued a correction as of 04:10 on Apr 22, 2020

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

snoo posted:

only trust yr fists

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

facetoucher cat posted:

I remember good ol' phenobarbital

e: or is that the same poo poo? we used to kill animals with that at the vets

Pentobarbital but yes

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

also companies ain't doing enough to keep anyone safe lmao it owns

they will work you to death moreso than usual and everyone is still gonna lose their jobs

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Mayor Dave posted:

isn't that the guy who misappropriated funds to pay for his mistress's abortion?

trunp

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Bund posted:

The day is reset after midnight GMT+0.

That's no good at all. It opens a big gap where states reporting later than usual one day will throw off the human-comprehensible comparisons.

https://coronavirus.1point3acres.com/ resets at midnight EST. The current count for Tuesday is 1,871, which does blow my theory, but that's because more and more damage is coming from states further west.

i dont know, im not a time expert, but arent there 24 hours in EST and also 24 hours in GMT?

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
Did you know cum cures covid?

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Dixville posted:

Pentobarbital but yes

good thing I wasn't the one doing it or I'd have likely grabbed something else or someone's seizure medication

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

Are you proud of what I do?

I'll try to be a better man than the one that you knew.

Alobar posted:

i will donate 25 cents for every post itt in the next 5 minutes, starting now, at 4:20

Alobar posted:

make that every post itt until 5PM

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3904146

if 25 different posters post in the thread during this time i'll make it 50 cents a post

all you have to do is loving post in the jess scarane thread, i know you can do that if you're too :smith: to talk to people in delaware on the phone

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

what I learned itt is that it has to be taken rectally and administered in the back of a cab

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

That’s kind of fun

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

congrats on your covid recovery

Bund
Mar 2, 2007

you are getting very hungry

the first day of june contracts trading closed at -$10.50

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird.
Jun 20, 2010

lmao funko is still open in WA and their claim to being essential is "well if we closed down then our containers would take up room at the port where other useful things need to go through" and my reaction to that was some of the darkest laughter i've ever laughed

https://www.heraldnet.com/business/essential-businesses-florists-boat-sellers-and-toy-makers/